Ok, so after a rough start, I have gotten things turned around and going the right direction. Ordered 10 JOTI God Bud seeds from the Hemp Depot, and got them in the NE US in 13 days. Placed them in RW cubes that had been treated in 5.5 PH'ed water. All 10 germinated, but they seemed to have trouble pushing them selves up, and getting their helmets off. I ended up having 2 that never got stood up, and rotted. Had 2 more that could never get clear of their Helmets and again died. So we are off with the remaining 6. They are at almost 4 weeks now, and have been under a 4x24"-t5 light 24/7. I waited a week to apply low level nutes ~150ppm, and have been doubling it up every week. I am currently a little over 800ppm in 3:2:1 ratio. I really believe that I should have pushed the nutes from the get go, but lets hope I don't have to go back to seed again.
Just a little preview as to what is planed. I am currently working on a tent/box that will house a 2'x3' tray, inside of a 3'x4' box/tent. I plan on doing a recirculating, top feed hydro setup; watering for 1 minute, every 45 minutes. I'll be putting the 4" cubes into some net pots, with mini cubes under and around them. I will then put enough of a layer of mini cubes in the tray to cover the roots. It will be lit with an old school Lumatek 600w HPS. Ventilation will be provided by a Can33 w/6"HO fan on it. by my calculations, this should turn the air in the box every 20 seconds. there will be some topping, and a little training. Lets just hope for no males, but I'll deal with that when they mature enough to show their sex.