This was a "freebie" I received from an order from Seedsman. Now that I know that my set up has no light leaks after running a few regular seed grows it's time to give topping a try. I let her grow to six nodes.
I had planned on topping her above the 3rd node, but unfortunately, there is only one new growth shoot there. I decided to top her above the 2nd node because there are two healthy shoots growing there.
After topping her I noticed the fan leaf on the left side of the picture was mutated, with only two fingers. The right side's is normal and you can see the size difference between the two. I'm assuming it's due to the mutated leaf. Hoping she catches up once she's recovered from the stress.