Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > As of today what is the absolute MOST POTENT cannabis strain available?

Thread Title Search    
Buy cannabis seeds at Top 10 Weed Seeds
 As of today what is the absolute MOST POTENT cannabis strain available? Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2007, 04:55 AM   #16

once again.........sam comes though with the answer of the day

Old 12-07-2007, 07:06 AM   #17
cephas333

The question is: what is the most potent cannabis strain available?......not the highest thc content or if it's an Indica or Sativa....It's just like asking, " what is the strongest coffee brand? " There really is no big science to it...or shall I say, There is no need to be scientific about it......and I'll say again, " Endless Sky is ultra potent period! "...I like Indica's and Sativas...but that Iranian Indica is something else...the shit is too strong!!.....just my 2 cents, that's all(smile).

Old 12-07-2007, 08:02 AM   #18
TheOneWill

I heard Sugar Shack is pretty high up there.

Old 12-07-2007, 01:37 PM   #19
ojd
CONNOISSEUR GENETICS

ojd is a survivorojd is a survivorojd is a survivorojd is a survivorojd is a survivorojd is a survivorojd is a survivorojd is a survivorojd is a survivorojd is a survivorojd is a survivor
the question should be

whats the strongest indica and whats the strongest sativa as they are entirely different
ojd is offline   Quote

Old 12-07-2007, 01:48 PM   #20
luminous
Banned

luminous has a spectacular aura aboutluminous has a spectacular aura about
doesnt matter what anyone grower says, as sam has said, its individual preference. even to the point of the high.

everyone likes icecream right? but some dont like vanilla, same with weed, we all love the herbs, but we have certain tastes we prefer.

there just isnt one weed ya can nail down as the most potent out there. in general though id say sativas have a much more potent high, or head. then again i dont care for most indica stones, lol.
luminous is offline   Quote

Old 12-07-2007, 01:49 PM   #21
KottonMouth

KottonMouth is on a distinguished road
Why do you even want the most potent? I don't know if you are growing your weed or buying, but the "danks" that are sold on the street really can't compare to some good taken care of home grown bomb ass strain. So from there I would just say, if your growing. Look through some threads here, see what people like for indica's and same for sats. Then buy a few packs of those seeds, and grow them out. I don't think you will find your fav. weed right away(but you might) But you will start to see what types of highs you like. Buy a few ind/sat strains too, if you wanted. Then before long who knows you might find the next big thing.
KottonMouth is offline   Quote

Old 12-07-2007, 05:13 PM   #22
aeric

aeric is just really niceaeric is just really niceaeric is just really niceaeric is just really nice
I could care less about most potent when there's plenty of it around, enough to roll a J, just take another hit. What I prefer is type/quality....which is totally subjective, as already stated.

There's a strain round here called vagina of death that only one guy has and wont let anyone have, hear it is the most potent strain in existence, all your dreams will come true and you will see the world with X-ray eyes, it sells for $300/gram.

Old 12-07-2007, 06:23 PM   #23
4 Dragons
Seeds of Compassion

4 Dragons has a spectacular aura about4 Dragons has a spectacular aura about4 Dragons has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam_Skunkman
To be honest there is no most potent Cannabis, there is only the most potent for you. Cannabis has many componates that contibute to the subjective effects, THC is the most important, but if you smoke pure 100% THC you will be shocked to find it is not stronger then 50-70% THC resin. All of the different reported subjective effects of Cannabis are a result of the additional componates besides THC. But each person responds differently and desires different componates with the THC. There is no best just personal preference. Example: Do you like couchlock Indica's or soaring Sativa's? If you say Indica then no Sativa will be the best, and if you love Sativa's then a super potent Indica will not be your preference, even if it has more THC.
Cannabis subjective effects are not simple, and any attempt to boil it all down to THC is doomed to failure.
I suggest you find a Cannabis that has the taste and type of high you like as well as being strongest.

-SamS
I see where you are going with this but I do not agree. I love Sativas and a good Indica has it's place here too but I can promise that if an Indica lover smoked the best Sativa I ever smoked they would say it was the most potent smoke they ever had. You just cannot deny the strength of something just because you like something else more. While it has something to do with what a person prefers it really isn't subjective, that would be like saying Demerol isn't any stronger than Aspirin because someone prefers Aspirin, It comes down to intoxication levels. So is one type of Marijuana more potent than another? Absolutely! What someone prefers is another story and to get back to the original question I have no idea as I haven't grown them all.
4 Dragons is offline   Quote

Old 12-07-2007, 08:49 PM   #24
idontgivenames

idontgivenames will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4 Dragons
I see where you are going with this but I do not agree. I love Sativas and a good Indica has it's place here too but I can promise that if an Indica lover smoked the best Sativa I ever smoked they would say it was the most potent smoke they ever had. You just cannot deny the strength of something just because you like something else more. While it has something to do with what a person prefers it really isn't subjective, that would be like saying Demerol isn't any stronger than Aspirin because someone prefers Aspirin, It comes down to intoxication levels. So is one type of Marijuana more potent than another? Absolutely! What someone prefers is another story and to get back to the original question I have no idea as I haven't grown them all.

I think I agree with that more so than Sam. I mean, I prefer sativa type highs. But when I smoked some really well grown blockhead... I'd never been so high off weed for the ammount I smoked. It felt more like a mix really, although the physical effect was definatley indica and the mental was just trippy, I'd definatley qualify it as more of an indica! Got me waaaaaaaaaaaay higher than any sativa I've ever smoked. But I also think Sam kind of misresponded to the question, since it was pertaining to the most potent, not the best (no offense Sam, I'm sure you know way more than pot about me.)

I think Fuma Con Dios has 25% thc or something though. What's strange is, for such a potent smoke, I've never even been able to find a smoke report or anything on it.
idontgivenames is offline   Quote

Old 12-07-2007, 09:06 PM   #25
sophisto
????WHY????

sophisto has a spectacular aura aboutsophisto has a spectacular aura aboutsophisto has a spectacular aura about
White Russian is 22%

Alaskan or MAnatuskan thunder f**k is up there to I read like 25 or something??

So many and the factors in which they are grown, dried, and cured all play a part as well.

We have all smoked good strains that we not grown well...If you arrive at the breeders genetic potential of what was intended for the strain and get the THC CBN ratios they idealized you will have some pretty potent pot no matter what you grow....
sophisto is offline   Quote

Old 12-07-2007, 09:13 PM   #26
XyZ
Trichomnia

XyZ has a reputation beyond reputeXyZ has a reputation beyond reputeXyZ has a reputation beyond reputeXyZ has a reputation beyond reputeXyZ has a reputation beyond reputeXyZ has a reputation beyond reputeXyZ has a reputation beyond reputeXyZ has a reputation beyond reputeXyZ has a reputation beyond reputeXyZ has a reputation beyond reputeXyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Sam said it well ...it's all about personal preference... you can not say that a very potent indica is elite if the other guy is an sativa lover. it's really not only thc that makes the high...but a composition of various factors (the chemical reactions are only one part). I had the the White Russian from Seriousseeds (for pics search in my gallery ..and some plants were dam potent, probably one of the strongest indica/sativa hybrids that i remember but it's very depending on the pheno as well. the bad thing was that i had a fast tolerance build up, also the flavor was not so nice ...while an organic grown & well matured deep chunk makes me always happy... so i think it's really not all a matter of pure thc. actually the most important for me is the flavor
XyZ is offline   Quote

Old 12-07-2007, 10:38 PM   #27
Maj.PotHead
End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!

Maj.PotHead is a survivorMaj.PotHead is a survivorMaj.PotHead is a survivorMaj.PotHead is a survivorMaj.PotHead is a survivorMaj.PotHead is a survivorMaj.PotHead is a survivorMaj.PotHead is a survivorMaj.PotHead is a survivorMaj.PotHead is a survivorMaj.PotHead is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneWill
I heard Sugar Shack is pretty high up there.
i'll attest to this i've been growen it for 18 months now and in potentancy department it kicks but stronger then most Kush's i smoke. my tollerance dosent build upto it to bad kinseed has been out of stock since 04 on the shack.

but duder Sam hit the nail on the head
U.S. State By State Laws on our hobby http://www.norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=4516

Beneficial Insects
http://homeharvest.com/beneins.htm
ICMAG'S OFFICIAL ~DIY~ LINK-O-RAMA https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=40637
sick plant ??? https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=11688 <-- mynamestitch's work

Informative threads by I.M. Boggled https://www.icmag.com/ic/search.php?searchid=7549167

PotHeads BunKer 2011
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=202387
Maj.PotHead is offline   Quote

Old 12-07-2007, 10:46 PM   #28
TheOneWill

Well if you made some seeds give me a pm MAJ. PotHead. I'm been trying to get this and I know they won't ever probley be on the market again.

Old 12-07-2007, 11:31 PM   #29
Wait...What?

Wait...What? is a jewel in the roughWait...What? is a jewel in the roughWait...What? is a jewel in the rough
It is all about how your brain is wired. It is subjective.

and,

"There are lies, damned lies, and statistics"
Wait...What? is offline   Quote

Old 12-07-2007, 11:41 PM   #30
deftones34

deftones34 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeric
There's a strain round here called vagina of death that only one guy has and wont let anyone have, hear it is the most potent strain in existence, all your dreams will come true and you will see the world with X-ray eyes, it sells for $300/gram.
deftones34 is offline   Quote