Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > Ron Paul 2012!!!

Thread Title Search    
Click to Upgrade your account
 Ron Paul 2012!!! Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2012, 05:19 PM   #226
dagnabit
Game Bred

dagnabit is a survivordagnabit is a survivordagnabit is a survivordagnabit is a survivordagnabit is a survivordagnabit is a survivordagnabit is a survivordagnabit is a survivordagnabit is a survivordagnabit is a survivordagnabit is a survivor
Why would I?

I have no issue with posting....

You know what you call spasmodic gay slurs?

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-16-2012, 05:26 PM   #227
DiscoBiscuit
weed fiend

DiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivor
I know who slings em.

DiscoBiscuit jest offline   Quote

Old 06-16-2012, 05:27 PM   #228
dagnabit
Game Bred

dagnabit is a survivordagnabit is a survivordagnabit is a survivordagnabit is a survivordagnabit is a survivordagnabit is a survivordagnabit is a survivordagnabit is a survivordagnabit is a survivordagnabit is a survivordagnabit is a survivor
Who?

Got an example?

Old 06-16-2012, 05:45 PM   #229
dagnabit
Game Bred

No?
Let me help...
In your confusion you think "reading entrails" is a reference to homosexuality.
You have been proven wrong in your accusation of bigotry several times yet you continue.
Why?

Is your own ignorance to hard to cop to?

Old 06-16-2012, 05:54 PM   #230
monkey5

monkey5 has much to be proud ofmonkey5 has much to be proud ofmonkey5 has much to be proud ofmonkey5 has much to be proud ofmonkey5 has much to be proud ofmonkey5 has much to be proud ofmonkey5 has much to be proud ofmonkey5 has much to be proud ofmonkey5 has much to be proud of
Do not let me interupt with my turbo posting!!! Lol.. WTF? Lol..The posting was clearly "about" Dr.Ron Paul..you know? Lol.. monkey5

Old 06-16-2012, 06:24 PM   #231
monkey5

monkey5 has much to be proud ofmonkey5 has much to be proud ofmonkey5 has much to be proud ofmonkey5 has much to be proud ofmonkey5 has much to be proud ofmonkey5 has much to be proud ofmonkey5 has much to be proud ofmonkey5 has much to be proud ofmonkey5 has much to be proud of
http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/gop-deleg...e-from-romney/ .. INTERESTING! Lol.. I Like This! Good things can happen from this..monkey5

Old 06-16-2012, 07:43 PM   #232
DiscoBiscuit
weed fiend

DiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by dagnabit View Post
No?
Let me help...
In your confusion you think "reading entrails" is a reference to homosexuality.
Can't fight the Squirmer

Old 06-16-2012, 07:46 PM   #233
dagnabit
Game Bred

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
Can't fight the Squirmer
that sounds remarkably like a gay slur....

how about you show where i've issued a "gay slur" and ill delete my account but if you are wrong you delete yours?

or do you come with mashed potatoes and biscuits?

i can however point out where you have used a handicap as a pejorative.
do you have some sort of prejudice against handicapped people?

0 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-16-2012, 08:12 PM   #234
DiscoBiscuit
weed fiend

Word-battle the king of perpetual re contextualization? No thanks, I'm late for my bamboo-shoots-under-my-fingernails appointment.

Old 06-16-2012, 08:21 PM   #235
dagnabit
Game Bred

right....
proven baseless for the umpteenth time

how about that anti handicapped bias you are rocking?
why is it you feel that people with MS and other disorders that may cause spasmodic episodes should be used to degenerate others?

Old 06-16-2012, 08:46 PM   #236
DiscoBiscuit
weed fiend

... waiting for the egg timer

Old 06-16-2012, 09:00 PM   #237
dagnabit
Game Bred

Trimming the waffle iron.

More gibberish?

Old 06-16-2012, 09:06 PM   #238
DiscoBiscuit
weed fiend

fill in the blank

Old 06-16-2012, 09:25 PM   #239
dagnabit
Game Bred

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
fill in the blank
hatred for the handicapped?

Old 06-16-2012, 09:29 PM   #240
DiscoBiscuit
weed fiend