Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Grow It! > Growers Forums > Vertical / Colosseum Growing > bobblehead overtakes

Thread Title Search    
Click for Hydro Grow LEDs!
 bobblehead overtakes Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2011, 04:28 AM   #1
bobblehead

bobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivor
bobblehead overtakes

Hello everyone

As promised, the new thread. If you haven't followed my grows yet, they're listed in my signature. It's been quite a journey. No joke, 1 year ago, I was growing in a 1 bedroom upstairs apartment. Then I decided to rock out a basement... and now a whole house. I didn't exactly hit the ground running in bobbleracks revamped. I still had more to learn before I would be ready to start pulling down serious weight.

I got a little wake=up call the other day... and it said "HEY, STOP LIVING AT THE ILLEGAL OPERATION!" That's not a message I take lightly... so it was time to clean house. Enough said.

So, this is the new grow. It's unique, because nobody knows about this place but me. The previous owners are gone. GONE. They were gone long before, and flew in to make the deal on the house. I just went around and locked the windows. All the windows were unlocked for well over a year. The property has sat vacant, w/o intrusion.

My house has issues... and I'm sure we're gonna encounter them together later on in the thread. I'm gonna start off by telling y'all that my water is harder than your momma's titties in a snow storm... ha ha... .9 EC. I have to use straight RO water.

I'm not heating the place, the grow is heating the house so the pipes don't freeze... and I have a 600w MH, a 400w t5, and an 1100w heater in my veg tent just to keep it up to 70F. lol... 435cfm scrubber and fan on a speed controller dialed down to medium. Just in case it gets too hot, i have a cooling controller set up to bring in cold air... I just need to hang more lights and I can ditch the heater!

So, on to the pictures... How do I handle my mix? with a shovel... lol...

I like how wide these bags are... cause it makes filling them easier when you have a snow shovel!

The tent is loaded as promised...6.5 72 site flats loaded with new cuts. 80 Straw DD clones in my bobblebags. This plant just doesn't like to root... I think I"m going to focus my efforts on less finicky strains for my monocrops in the future... unless I manage to get her dialed...

"it is better to be a human being dissatisfied than a pig satisfied; better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a fool satisfied"-
John Stuart Mill

bobblehead's organic bedroom of high brix gardening

bobblehead overtakes over
The Float Valve Auto Watering Thread
bobblepods v2.0. bobbleracks revamped- 4lbs 1gpw+
1800w flip pods... over
bobblehead's 1800w coco coliseumdone
bobblehead's 1200w Stadium v2.0. Many strains.
-over

Last edited by bobblehead; 11-25-2011 at 04:47 AM..
bobblehead jest offline   Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-25-2011, 04:32 AM   #2
Ichabod Crane

Ichabod Crane has a reputation beyond reputeIchabod Crane has a reputation beyond reputeIchabod Crane has a reputation beyond reputeIchabod Crane has a reputation beyond reputeIchabod Crane has a reputation beyond reputeIchabod Crane has a reputation beyond reputeIchabod Crane has a reputation beyond reputeIchabod Crane has a reputation beyond reputeIchabod Crane has a reputation beyond reputeIchabod Crane has a reputation beyond reputeIchabod Crane has a reputation beyond repute
First to tag.

No joke you have to wait 60 seconds between post in a thread.

Vertical Scrogg
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=242646

Light Proof Door
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=246681

Light Trap Vent
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=224159

My wife said smoking will make you procrastinate. So I limited my self to 2 joints per day. It helped with my procrastination because now I am ahead in my smoking by 2 years.
Ichabod Crane jest online   Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-25-2011, 04:40 AM   #3
AOD2012
I have the key, now i need to find the lock..

AOD2012 has a reputation beyond reputeAOD2012 has a reputation beyond reputeAOD2012 has a reputation beyond reputeAOD2012 has a reputation beyond reputeAOD2012 has a reputation beyond reputeAOD2012 has a reputation beyond reputeAOD2012 has a reputation beyond reputeAOD2012 has a reputation beyond reputeAOD2012 has a reputation beyond reputeAOD2012 has a reputation beyond reputeAOD2012 has a reputation beyond repute
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTT!

ahhh fucker, you must pass some Rep around before giving it to ol bobble again.
Very happy that you got the house set up homey. Had to learn the hard way myself that monocropping is the way to go....you saw my N toxicity. Anyways, this is awesome dude, can not wait to see everything up and running.

aod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonshine* View Post
Dont put much faith in shit u read , instead put faith in what u learn through practical application.
Quote:
The beauty of the cannabis trade is that it, while providing the high risk/reward levels of any profitable illegal business, unlike most other illegal businesses is one that can be done without in any way compromising one's moral standing or principles. The provision of cannabis to the existing market is, almost uniquely among illegal business endeavors, potentially not tainted by the harm it does to others. It can be done in a completely ethical way- even if it isn't always, it can be.

*Disclaimer* All pictures and written material are completely fictitious in nature, and in no way, matter or form a realistic depiction of my life. All of this is for entertainment purposes only.

Link-Library
AOD2012 jest offline   Quote

Old 11-25-2011, 04:41 AM   #4
PoopyTeaBags
State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trailer Park Supervisor

PoopyTeaBags is a survivorPoopyTeaBags is a survivorPoopyTeaBags is a survivorPoopyTeaBags is a survivorPoopyTeaBags is a survivorPoopyTeaBags is a survivorPoopyTeaBags is a survivorPoopyTeaBags is a survivorPoopyTeaBags is a survivorPoopyTeaBags is a survivorPoopyTeaBags is a survivor
Rock out man saftey the key issue in this game good luck with the new house....

Poopy teabags Soma and Grindhouse
*Completed*

Prophets actually get flowered out *Completed*
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=180811

LVPK and Reclining Buddha RDWC
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=199088

BAAAAM! Peanut Butter & JAAAAM!
PoopyTeaBags jest offline   Quote

Old 11-25-2011, 04:42 AM   #5
bobblehead

bobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivor
but... it's not all shits and giggles over here... The thing about gardening, is there are no short cuts. It's like life. You get out what you put in. The lessons are hard... So be prepared.

The racks are disassembled, and still have to get to the new spot. That's fine, b/c this new grow starts with the veg, and not the flower... You have to veg your plants before you can flower them, so it only makes sense to put the veg together first...

That's not to say that I don't have plants to flower though... I have these moms taking up space.. and now that I'm confident in my cloning abilities, I can do away with the crutch. A lot of new growers ask about how you should trim your plants for a vert grow. Well look close, cause that's what these pics are for. Notice that the insides are cleaned out, sucker branches taken out... Everything was used for clones. I pretty much only left tops, and a few small bit of foliage that will grow some buds on the lower part of the plant. Remember that the bottom does receive light as well, so you don't have to strip is 100% naked, but close to it.

and my room that is currently flowering needs to go back into veg... I'm 2 weeks in with stunted growth and no pistils. I have healthy foliage... pH is on point. So it's a pest. Russet mites most likely. I didn't forbid this crop and I'm kicking myself.

"it is better to be a human being dissatisfied than a pig satisfied; better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a fool satisfied"-
John Stuart Mill

1800w flip pods... over
-over

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-25-2011, 04:44 AM   #6
bobblehead

lol... wow, you guys are fast! I have more veg shots I forgot..

USD clones

John Stuart Mill

1800w flip pods... over
-over

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-25-2011, 04:50 AM   #7
Agent-Smith
Security Advisor for Mr. Anderson.........

Agent-Smith is a splendid one to beholdAgent-Smith is a splendid one to beholdAgent-Smith is a splendid one to beholdAgent-Smith is a splendid one to beholdAgent-Smith is a splendid one to beholdAgent-Smith is a splendid one to beholdAgent-Smith is a splendid one to beholdAgent-Smith is a splendid one to behold
TAGGED! Can't wait to see how this goes Bobble...
Agent-Smith jest offline   Quote

Old 11-25-2011, 04:51 AM   #8
cody2white
ghost in training

cody2white has a brilliant futurecody2white has a brilliant futurecody2white has a brilliant futurecody2white has a brilliant futurecody2white has a brilliant futurecody2white has a brilliant futurecody2white has a brilliant futurecody2white has a brilliant futurecody2white has a brilliant futurecody2white has a brilliant futurecody2white has a brilliant future
Dude this is sick im jealous lol

Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up
cody2white jest offline   Quote

Old 11-25-2011, 04:52 AM   #9
RespectGreen

RespectGreen has a reputation beyond reputeRespectGreen has a reputation beyond reputeRespectGreen has a reputation beyond reputeRespectGreen has a reputation beyond reputeRespectGreen has a reputation beyond reputeRespectGreen has a reputation beyond reputeRespectGreen has a reputation beyond reputeRespectGreen has a reputation beyond reputeRespectGreen has a reputation beyond reputeRespectGreen has a reputation beyond reputeRespectGreen has a reputation beyond repute
Nice B!
RespectGreen jest offline   Quote

Old 11-25-2011, 05:10 AM   #10
rasputin
The Mad Monk

rasputin is a survivorrasputin is a survivorrasputin is a survivorrasputin is a survivorrasputin is a survivorrasputin is a survivorrasputin is a survivorrasputin is a survivorrasputin is a survivorrasputin is a survivorrasputin is a survivor
Safety first.

Do your thing, bobble.

Old 11-25-2011, 05:34 AM   #11
megayields
Grower of Connoisseur herb's.

megayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivor
Take care of that shoulder dude, and ROCK ON man!

I grow and am motivated by the pure genius of Heath Robinson!

The more people I meet the more I like my dog

megayields jest offline   Quote

Old 11-25-2011, 06:22 AM   #12
5th

5th is a survivor5th is a survivor5th is a survivor5th is a survivor5th is a survivor5th is a survivor5th is a survivor5th is a survivor5th is a survivor5th is a survivor5th is a survivor
Awesome. Good luck with the new place bobble. Peace of mind is always a great thing.

Old 11-25-2011, 06:42 AM   #13
LouDog420

Tagged up bobble...

Old 11-25-2011, 08:30 AM   #14
Arminius
"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"

Arminius has a brilliant futureArminius has a brilliant futureArminius has a brilliant futureArminius has a brilliant futureArminius has a brilliant futureArminius has a brilliant futureArminius has a brilliant futureArminius has a brilliant futureArminius has a brilliant futureArminius has a brilliant futureArminius has a brilliant future
Awesome shit Bobble! That is a crap-ton of Bobblebags...
How many pods do you think you are going to be able to run in there? An entire house just for growing presents some interesting potential. Acquiring a house just is not in the cards here. You would be lucky to get a shack, sliding down a hillside, and in the flood plane for less than $250k... However, I did see someone advertising on ********* looking to rent a 215 friendly house...
So is this the thread we should follow now, and not post in the other ones, unless it is thread pertinent?

Bonzai Mother Collection:
GG#4, OG Headcheese, Wifi Alien, Tahoe OG, Super Lemon Haze, Headband, XJ-13, Strawberry Cough, Deadhead OG, Blue Dragon, Cinderella 99, GSC (Forum Cut), Ken's GDP, Purple Urkle, Super Sour OG
Arminius jest online   Quote

Old 11-25-2011, 08:35 AM   #15
prowler

prowler is a glorious beacon of lightprowler is a glorious beacon of lightprowler is a glorious beacon of lightprowler is a glorious beacon of lightprowler is a glorious beacon of light
Rock on.

prowler jest offline   Quote