Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Budswell

Thread Title Search    
Click for Great Deals on Cannabis Genetics!
 Budswell Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2009, 09:33 PM   #46
Seismic

Hey Get Mo, I used the liquid when I was doing organic soil, and it really helped to bring out the color of my hashberry, and bulking up my blue mystic So to anyone who is on the fence as far as wanting to try this product, I would so give it a run.

Hashberry

Blue Mystic

Old 10-25-2009, 09:17 AM   #47
Surfr

I know this is an old thread. but I'm bumpin it up.. I like to hear/see results from Budswel and Super Tea..

Old 10-25-2009, 10:12 AM   #48
funkfingers
I expose people to magic. My fangs are dripping with Tiger blood. I am an F-18

funkfingers has much to be proud offunkfingers has much to be proud offunkfingers has much to be proud offunkfingers has much to be proud offunkfingers has much to be proud offunkfingers has much to be proud offunkfingers has much to be proud offunkfingers has much to be proud offunkfingers has much to be proud offunkfingers has much to be proud of
Love bud swell, I use the liquid bloom, can definitely tell the difference in flower size when I haven't used it.

Old 03-27-2010, 08:10 AM   #49
Balazar
Mister, we deal in lead.

Balazar has a spectacular aura aboutBalazar has a spectacular aura about
So does anyone know what is in budswel? I mean sure it says it comes from bat shit, seabird shit, and EWC but does anyone know in what proportions? Are there any other secret ingredients? Is this stuff not just a tea? Does anyone have a recipe for a tea that works just as good or better?

Balazar is offline   Quote

Old 03-30-2010, 03:56 AM   #50
Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by GET MO View Post
Use a little for flushing too, brings out the flavor and smell real nice.

ewww gross your smoking bat poop silly : P
Dank Sinatra is offline   Quote

Old 03-30-2010, 10:14 AM   #51
Balazar
Mister, we deal in lead.

What if bat poop tastes good? Certainly it tastes better than chemicals. A good flush is in order at the end of every crop no matter what kind of nudes you use IMHO.

Old 03-30-2010, 05:51 PM   #52
UsualSuspect

UsualSuspect has a reputation beyond reputeUsualSuspect has a reputation beyond reputeUsualSuspect has a reputation beyond reputeUsualSuspect has a reputation beyond reputeUsualSuspect has a reputation beyond reputeUsualSuspect has a reputation beyond reputeUsualSuspect has a reputation beyond reputeUsualSuspect has a reputation beyond reputeUsualSuspect has a reputation beyond reputeUsualSuspect has a reputation beyond reputeUsualSuspect has a reputation beyond repute
Budswell is definetly good shit, now I have friends that make their own teas, but honestly I dont have time for all of that. I prefer the Dry Budswell and use throughout flowering as a substitute to plain water the plants absolutely love it. Make sure you bubble it 24-48 with a pump with decent power you need good gallons per minute. I am also a big fan of Micro Pore airstones for aerating water but especially Guano Teas like Budswell. Add Blackstrap Molasses to water at 5ml a gal when you put the Budswell in the water to feed the Micro Herd. Cant burn with Organic Teas but I still dose at half strength about half a tablespoon a gallon and then add 5ml-10ml Liquid Karma and 2ml a gallon of Big Bud and 5ml of PBP Soil are all added about 45 minutes before feeding.

My 2 cents

UsualSuspect is offline   Quote

Old 03-31-2010, 03:08 AM   #53
Balazar
Mister, we deal in lead.

What is this "Super Tea" you guys are mentioning here. Is there a recipe?

Old 02-19-2011, 09:03 PM   #54
TB Gardens
Your daddy says I'm no good, Your momma says keep away

TB Gardens has a reputation beyond reputeTB Gardens has a reputation beyond reputeTB Gardens has a reputation beyond reputeTB Gardens has a reputation beyond reputeTB Gardens has a reputation beyond reputeTB Gardens has a reputation beyond reputeTB Gardens has a reputation beyond reputeTB Gardens has a reputation beyond reputeTB Gardens has a reputation beyond reputeTB Gardens has a reputation beyond reputeTB Gardens has a reputation beyond repute
Bumping this up again...

About to try budswell for the first time in my first organic soil grow. For those that mix with liquid karma I have 2 questions:

1. Do you do this with every watering?
2. Are you cutting both doses in 1/2? Or since it's organic full dose of each?

Excuse my noobatiousness, just trying to lock down this crop. Anyone recommend any good organic feeding schedules using Burn1's soil mix?
TB Gardens is offline   Quote

Old 02-03-2015, 04:23 AM   #55
alaskalive

alaskalive is on a distinguished road
I have been using Budswell for the first time.. I must say.. my buds are swelling!!!! No pun intended!
alaskalive is offline   Quote

Old 02-03-2015, 12:10 PM   #56
dutchmasters420

dutchmasters420 will become famous soon enough
Anyone use a little on top of flora series?
dutchmasters420 is offline   Quote