in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Budswell

Thread Title Search
Click for Perfect Grower Nutrients
Budswell Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2007, 11:19 PM #31
Pirate138
the Revenant

Pirate138 is a jewel in the roughPirate138 is a jewel in the roughPirate138 is a jewel in the roughPirate138 is a jewel in the roughPirate138 is a jewel in the roughPirate138 is a jewel in the rough
i just used my budswell grow tea for the first time today. i added 2 Tbsp to 1 gallon of water and mixed well and let settle for 12 hours. im hoping to see my plants take off a little.
Pirate138 is offline Quote

Old 11-16-2007, 07:04 AM #32
JollyGreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate138
i just used my budswell grow tea for the first time today. i added 2 Tbsp to 1 gallon of water and mixed well and let settle for 12 hours. im hoping to see my plants take off a little.
Hey pirate are your bubbling your tea with an air pump?

Old 11-16-2007, 07:12 AM #33
Pirate138
the Revenant

Pirate138 is a jewel in the roughPirate138 is a jewel in the roughPirate138 is a jewel in the roughPirate138 is a jewel in the roughPirate138 is a jewel in the roughPirate138 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyGreen
Hey pirate are your bubbling your tea with an air pump?

nope no air pump, do i have to?

Old 11-16-2007, 08:41 AM #34
senseless
POTHEAD

senseless will become famous soon enoughsenseless will become famous soon enough
you dont have to but it will oxenegate your water and help the bat guano break down into the water faster. it usually gets a nice foam on the top using an airstone.

i used the dry budswell for awhile and it worked good. ive recently switched to Sun Leaves Indonesian bat guano because it mixes better into the water and theres less chunks on the bottom of the water container when your done watering.

Round 1 OG Kush: BioTubs: Harvested
Round 2 OG Kush: BioBuckets: Failure
Round 3+4 Soil OG kush, Blueberry kush, Grapefruit: Watch Me Grow the Dank!

“This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it.
Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can
exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary
right to dismember or overthrow it.”

Abraham Lincoln
First Inaugural Address
senseless is offline Quote

Old 11-16-2007, 03:27 PM #35
asher1er
My Paper Cuts Dont Heal..

asher1er is just really niceasher1er is just really niceasher1er is just really niceasher1er is just really niceasher1er is just really niceasher1er is just really niceasher1er is just really niceasher1er is just really niceasher1er is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamera
Mixed with Maxicrop. Now I use Gen Hyd Flora and Promix BX.

whats your mixing dosage or ratio when doing this? also when can one start feeding with budswell? i just purchased a few nutes and i added budswell and maxicrop to my line up of pbp grow, soil bloom, LK and calmag plus
asher1er is offline Quote

Old 11-17-2007, 05:56 AM #36
JollyGreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate138
nope no air pump, do i have to?
Adding Oxygen to the nutrients solution works wonders, its like straight oxygen for your roots, and keeps the beneficial bacteria in the solution alive. Just bubble your solution with a cheap air pump and air stone from walmart or the pet shop, your plants will be loving it in not time. You will be able to tell by the smell they produce.

Old 11-17-2007, 07:12 AM #37
lc00p4
STORM-TROOPA

lc00p4 is a jewel in the roughlc00p4 is a jewel in the roughlc00p4 is a jewel in the roughlc00p4 is a jewel in the roughlc00p4 is a jewel in the roughlc00p4 is a jewel in the rough
do you guys strain the dry budswell or does it dissolve pretty good? does it clog your airstones at all? i have 2 14" stones that i will use as well.

M.U.R.D.A -> COMMANDRO
lc00p4 is offline Quote

Old 11-18-2007, 06:41 AM #38
JollyGreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by lc00p4
do you guys strain the dry budswell or does it dissolve pretty good? does it clog your airstones at all? i have 2 14" stones that i will use as well.
Koop I use a stocking as a tea bag, I dont like to put anything directly in to the water. I dont want to top dress my soil with anything, everything that I use thats dry goes in the bag. Has not clogged my air stone yet.
Remember Koop when bubbling teas not to bubble to excessive amounts of oxygen in the solution because it depleats the iron from it. One stone should be plenty enough with a good air pump.I read somewhere that smaller air stones produce finer air bubbles and more oxygen to the solution.

Old 11-18-2007, 07:56 PM #39
Pirate138
the Revenant

air stone? do i have to have a pump for that?

Old 11-19-2007, 01:54 AM #40
lc00p4
STORM-TROOPA

lc00p4 is a jewel in the roughlc00p4 is a jewel in the roughlc00p4 is a jewel in the roughlc00p4 is a jewel in the roughlc00p4 is a jewel in the roughlc00p4 is a jewel in the rough
yes you do. i got the stone and pump for less than $10 at a local aquarium store. some people like to use the flexible black tube, but mine is a blue porous material.

M.U.R.D.A -> COMMANDRO
lc00p4 is offline Quote