What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post Your Gueriila Gold Cultivars

G

I have been so impresseds with Congolese X Guerilla Gold by BreederBrad2, that I wanted to look into other crosses using GG and discovered that there must be quite a few. Im hoping members will post up pics of whatever Guerilla Gold pics or pics of their GG crosses right here in one spot for a reference.

While i havent seen other crosses, IMHO im not sure how any cross could compare to the quality of Congolese x GG. Look at this plant on Sept. 16:

It was planted very late and still reached 4', wonderful pungent scent, excellent yield, sticky, frosty potent as hell bud that will be done by sept 21. This plant has to be at the top of the heap for these crosses or any other for that matter. Ive grown 9 or more commercial strains this year, and this plant outperformed every strain in every category including potency. To finish so early and be of such quality, this is the one of the best performing plants ive grown in some time. Excellent hybird. AAA-*****

Last edited:

jackel

i just crossed guerilla gold with my TGU strain. seeds are forming, wont have pics for a couple months though.

Greens

Hello,

I have bunch of pics of GG and GG crosses. Yeah, the congo x GG turned out to be just awesome! Still, there are many other good ones.

Guerilla Gold#5 - End of August Harvest

GG#2 Mid August harvest

This is Auto Timewarp x GG#2. This was harveted mid august.

Congo x GG from Brad. I'll show some new pics of this stuff later on.

Also, I took many pictures the other day before doing the big harvest of stuff that is pretty much all GG crosses. Hehe, been trimming for days now. I'll post the new pics very soon, but here's one for now. Freezeland x GG#2. Look at the resin on that bud! Super strong piney smell!

Last edited:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
guerilla gold x danish passion, i have 3 females from that. more work on these needed but much nice in there
guerillagoldxdanishpasszo9.jpg

guerillagoldxdanishpasscx5.jpg

guerillagoldxdanishpassxp5.jpg

guerillagoldxdanishpassqz0.jpg

guerillagoldxdanishpasshf4.jpg

guerillagoldxdanishpasshk0.jpg

Greens

Brad, hehe, yeah I knew that pic was just killer so I had to post it right away. lol. Freeze x GG is just awesome!

Esben, nice! Did you start that one late? My GG x Danish Passion were all finished just before the middle of September. Actually, I was surprised at how consistently they finished. That is an awesome cross that you made! Very resinous, killer smell, nice appearance, good yield for the size of the plant, and awesome high! It's up there with the best GG crosses in my opinion.

I think I've grown more GG crosses than anybody else has (except perhaps Brad, but I think I've grown out more at this point). In my experience, I would say that the top 5 Guerilla Gold crosses are (not necessarily in order):

1. Freezeland bx X GG#2 - Best potency and mind blowing high, crazy good piney smell and taste, good yield and nice early finish from early to mid September.

2. Auto Timewarp x GG#2 - Very resinous and amazing bag appeal, an awesome greasy fruity perfume smell, strong uplifting high, early to mid september finish.

3. Manitoba Medicine, which is (Freeze bx X GG#2) x GG#2 - Very sticky and stinky buds, an extremely complex piney, grapey, licorice, sweet seasoning smell, powerful and euphoric high, end of August to early September finish.

4. Congolese x GG (Breederbrad's cross), extreme trichome coverage on sativa like plants, awesome sweet seasoning/citrus tangy smell, very strong uplifting sativa buzz, early to late September finish.

5. GG x Danish Passion (Esbe's cross), again awesome trichome coverage, mouth-watering sweet seasoning/spicy hashy smell and taste, very strong balanced cerebral/physical high, great consistent finish around mid september.

Other notable GG crosses are my Lemon Swiss x GG#2. If I could always have a season that was nice until the end of September, this would definetely be in the top 5. The absolute best lemony spicy taste and racy high. Also, DDT's Triple Afghan Slam x GG#3 is another killer cross, but you need to go to the end of September with that one too. Brad's Manitoba Madness (GG x Moosejaw Madness) is another stanky, stanky killer GG cross.

Unfortunately, my OG kush x GG and Sour Diesel x GG were disappointing for me. I don't know if I messed something up with them, but they turned out pretty weak (one SD x GG is pretty nice, but the other 3 are no good). It's too bad; I had some high hopes for those. Onamission did very well with those, so I think I had some bad luck or something.

Greens

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
glad you liked the cross bro! nice nice stuff you worked this season!!!

yes, i started them late greens, but they will be ready around oct 1. here its been a strange year. it seems late sort are almost as fast as early sorts. flowering has been late on stuff like gg x dp, royal dane and danish passion. but flowering now is explosive.

guerilla gold from 06
gg100906jpg0mu5.jpg

gg100906jpg2lh5.jpg

guerillagold91106jpg1pu9.jpg

guerillagold91106jpg2oq2.jpg

the green ambassador inspecting
gg100906xm3.jpg

gg100906jpg1pk2.jpg

gg160906jpg1mw8.jpg

gg160906jpg2yg6.jpg

gg160906jpg5vz5.jpg

Greens

Yup, I love that Triple Afghan Slam x GG#3. The potency is just awesome. I just wish my season was a bit longer.

OK, this is my favourite GG cross so far. Freezeland bx X GG#2. These are all freeze x GG except the small one leaning across in the front and the sativa in the background. Untouchable potency and very early! Nice yield too and amazing greasy piney taste.

The auto timewarp x GG#2. Another awesome GG cross. These were all harvested by mid Sept with a nice yield of great buds.

A little Guerilla Gold#3. IMO the most potent pure GG line out there right now.

Manitoba Medicine - (Freezeland x GG#2) x GG#2
Such an awesome early strain finishing end of August to mid September with a powerful euphoric high and awesome smell/taste. Has the potential for very big yields too.

More congo x GG. Well done brad, this stuff is sativa that finishes by mid September! Crazy good taste and high. These pics don't really do it justice, unfortunately.