Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique Vendors > Cannacopia > Cannacopia Seeds Test Grow - "Goverment Mule"

Thread Title Search    
Click to download IC Magazine Issue #5
 Cannacopia Seeds Test Grow - "Goverment Mule" Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2008, 12:42 AM   #1
DrBudGreengenes

Location: "DarkStar Research Center"High on a Mountain Top..somewhere in the Pac.Northwest
DrBudGreengenes has much to be proud ofDrBudGreengenes has much to be proud ofDrBudGreengenes has much to be proud ofDrBudGreengenes has much to be proud ofDrBudGreengenes has much to be proud ofDrBudGreengenes has much to be proud ofDrBudGreengenes has much to be proud ofDrBudGreengenes has much to be proud ofDrBudGreengenes has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Cannacopia Seeds Test Grow - "Goverment Mule"

Welcome one and all.....

To the "DrBud's 10 Mule Team".....the seeds arrived today.
and all 10 of them went for a swim.....stay tuned for the Govt. Mule grow show.

Government Mule
The US Government’s own legendary G13 indica, via the University of Mississippi’s cannabis research farm. Legend has it that a cutting from the strongest plant from the U Miss pot farm was smuggled out by a pot friendly lab technician, and shared amongst a clandestine group of growers who cultivated her for the overwhelming narcotic stone. This cutting is known as PG13 or pacific G13- named after the grower ‘pacific’ who shared her with the world- and she is cherished highly for her excellent yield of dense, resin caked nuggets. We crossed G13 to the Deep Chunk indica and the resulting plants are mostly indica in stature, and produce an ample supply of high quality medicinal.
"He Is Your Friend, Your Partner, Your Defender, Your Dog.......You Are His Life, His Love, His Leader.....He Will Be Yours, Faithful, And True...To The Last Beat Of His Heart......You Owe It To Him To Be Worthy Of Such Devotion" ............... "Qui me amat.......Amet et Canus meum."
Growin' MJ since 1978....When it was all "Bag-Seed"

"I Do Because I Can, I Can Because I Want To, I Want To Because You Said I Couldn't"

Kidz....."Just say NO to MariWanna"
Always Grow real Marijuana....it Gets U High
Nearly all medicines have toxic, potentially lethal effects. Marijuana is not such a substance. Marijuana, in its natural form, is one of the safest therapeutically-active substances known to man. DEA Administrative Law Judge, FL Young, 1988

Last edited by DrBudGreengenes; 10-08-2008 at 12:15 AM..
DrBudGreengenes jest offline   Quote

Old 09-16-2008, 02:00 AM   #2
Aerokush101

This should get interesting...

Old 09-17-2008, 08:42 AM   #3
Greyskull

I am feeling it!

Old 09-17-2008, 01:37 PM   #4
Don Cotyle

I belive you got an excellent tester strain there Dr BudGreenGenes!!! I'll make sure to pop back in from time to time I really want to see how these turn out!

Congrats for being picked as a tester!!! I also got picked and I can't wait to see what strain I get to grow out. I'm hopeing one of these new strains help with pain...I know it's a long time away but can you please add in your smoke report if their good for pain? Thanks Don

Old 09-17-2008, 02:09 PM   #5
Cibin

Interrested in this one, will follow this testgrow for sure!

Good luck with them DrBud!

Old 10-06-2008, 03:04 AM   #6
bounty29
Custom User Title

bounty29 has much to be proud ofbounty29 has much to be proud ofbounty29 has much to be proud ofbounty29 has much to be proud ofbounty29 has much to be proud ofbounty29 has much to be proud ofbounty29 has much to be proud ofbounty29 has much to be proud ofbounty29 has much to be proud ofbounty29 has much to be proud of
How are the testers doing DrBud? Can't wait to see them in your system! What size container are you going to flower them in?

I'm going to have to flower clones of mine as soon as the root so I can test them all side by side, I look forward to seeing how coco does in a setup similar to yours.

Last edited by bounty29; 10-06-2008 at 03:07 AM..
bounty29 jest offline   Quote

Old 10-07-2008, 01:40 PM   #7
DrBudGreengenes

Location: "DarkStar Research Center"High on a Mountain Top..somewhere in the Pac.Northwest
DrBudGreengenes has much to be proud ofDrBudGreengenes has much to be proud ofDrBudGreengenes has much to be proud ofDrBudGreengenes has much to be proud ofDrBudGreengenes has much to be proud ofDrBudGreengenes has much to be proud ofDrBudGreengenes has much to be proud ofDrBudGreengenes has much to be proud ofDrBudGreengenes has much to be proud of
Well ladies and Gentlemen...it looks like we are done here.
The first 3 pic are of the GovtMule seeds @ 24 hours.
The seeds turned black...only one ever popped a tail.
All 10 were planted in hopes they would sprout in the seed mix.
One did and here it is a 2 weeks of age...see 4th pic
I will close this thread by saying
I believe something happened to the seeds between Seedbay and their arrival here with Me to cause this.
NOT THE SEEDS or conditions the 30 other seeds started the same day are just fine.

**Cannacopia Seeds has decided not to replace my testers,(as it was previously stated BY THEM that they would just "Send more testers") But rather to blame me for the bad germ rate, apparently it was easier to pop 20 seeds there at their Facility ....and call me the problem than to just toss 10 more my way to see what really happened,They were given a chance to correct the situation...and choose not to**

Good Luck everyone with your test grows....I'm headed back to the Lab.

"He Is Your Friend, Your Partner, Your Defender, Your Dog.......You Are His Life, His Love, His Leader.....He Will Be Yours, Faithful, And True...To The Last Beat Of His Heart......You Owe It To Him To Be Worthy Of Such Devotion" ............... "Qui me amat.......Amet et Canus meum."

"I Do Because I Can, I Can Because I Want To, I Want To Because You Said I Couldn't"

Nearly all medicines have toxic, potentially lethal effects. Marijuana is not such a substance. Marijuana, in its natural form, is one of the safest therapeutically-active substances known to man. DEA Administrative Law Judge, FL Young, 1988

Old 10-11-2008, 04:25 PM   #8
Don Cotyle

Bummer Dr.Bud, I'm haveing some trouble with mine also, They all germed fine, but only 2 have come up and one of those the seed top rotted and died. So I only have one above ground also!

Old 10-11-2008, 04:51 PM   #9
milo_xxx
Stress Tester/Plant Torturer

Location: Coming to you Live! From the Bottle! with a camera, hiding in your girls closet. ;D
milo_xxx is a survivormilo_xxx is a survivormilo_xxx is a survivormilo_xxx is a survivormilo_xxx is a survivormilo_xxx is a survivormilo_xxx is a survivormilo_xxx is a survivormilo_xxx is a survivormilo_xxx is a survivormilo_xxx is a survivor
that is sad to here Drbud.

All 11 of my GM seeds sprouted within 36hrs. All are healthy looking seedlings at this point.

milo_xxx jest offline   Quote

Old 10-13-2008, 08:59 PM   #10
OCD
Banned

OCD is on a distinguished road
Man that sucks was lookin forward to seeing them
OCD jest offline   Quote

Old 10-15-2008, 07:34 PM   #11
Greyskull

Old 10-23-2008, 04:24 PM   #12
Don Cotyle

Hey Dr G, how's your lone surviver doing???

Old 10-23-2008, 11:03 PM   #13
DrBudGreengenes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Cotyle
Hey Dr G, how's your lone surviver doing???
It did not progress past the point in the pics....funny thing is many of the other seeds I started the same day have alraedy been cloned and are being sexed...they all seem to be doing fine.

Now those others are crosses made by Growers not Seed companies.......

I guess Me and the "Mule" were not ment to be
I really would have liked to pop a second pac to see if something happened to the seeds en route to us.....I NEVER blame the seeds the first time.....I think Uncle Sam's Delivery Service had something to do with it....excess Heat will toast seeds real fast

Old 10-25-2008, 10:11 PM   #14
Don Cotyle

Unhappy

I hear ya Bro, the tops of the cotyledons didn't look to good, the cotyledons on mine yellowed off just after the first true leaves showed! I wish the one you had made it! I tryed to get a pack off of Seesbay and was told that there may of been some available last weekend in the untested area but I never saw any...so I guess I'll have to see what happens from the one that made it! Here's a pic of the lone surviver

I had to pop 8 GrapeKrush to make sure I have a harvest down the road and six of em are up and doing fine!

Last edited by Don Cotyle; 10-25-2008 at 10:14 PM..

Old 11-14-2008, 09:00 PM   #15
cornflake
better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week

cornflake has much to be proud ofcornflake has much to be proud ofcornflake has much to be proud ofcornflake has much to be proud ofcornflake has much to be proud ofcornflake has much to be proud ofcornflake has much to be proud ofcornflake has much to be proud ofcornflake has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Cotyle
I had to pop 8 GrapeKrush to make sure I have a harvest down the road and six of em are up and doing fine!
Both you guys growing organic soil? I'm hoping for a better success with some coco and this strain.

So, you have to pop some grapekrush eh? Geee, that must suck

That's why I almost feel bad for ranting, but....

Perhaps breeders who delete grower experiences if they're negative are missing out on important feedback? As a buyer, I'm disgusted by these practices and am angry that the people on icmag aren't getting the whole picture about strain problems before they buy their seed "
- cornflake
okey dokey, feel'n a lil' better now.

What am I growing?
Grindhouse - Ultra Sonja, Mob Boss, Blue Sonja and Prophet
Reservoir - ChemDxSD ibl, Alpha Diesel
Serious - Bubblegum
Karma - Happy Brother bx2
Connoisseur Gen - SSSDH
SOL - Sweet Tooth#3
Verite's Holy Grail
Mountain High - Venomhead F2, kHaze
Foomar's - Head's CaseyJonesXGeisha