Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique Vendors > Cannacopia > Lapis Mountain Indica - Test Grow

Thread Title Search    
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seed Boutique
 Lapis Mountain Indica - Test Grow Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2008, 09:53 PM   #16
North

ICON,

you know after further review, if your still willing to do a light test for us out door folks,
15 hours would be the amount of time I'd like to see tested. after doing a bit more research on flower onset of several outdoor growers logs, that looks to be about the key daylength.

the one caveat I'd offer you is if stretch is an issue with your room size, you may want to start(budding test) a bit early?!

if this is too much hassle ,its all good dont bother.

Old 09-26-2008, 09:43 AM   #17
icon

update

Care Free 1 - I got my coco dialed in experimented the past 6 months with great outcomes

North - I'll be glad to do it after all this is a TEST GROW and i also plan on running clones right after so i'll be happy to take some experimental request. Im guessing on vegging for 6 weeks but it will depend on vigor. I was basically thinking of flowering when they get about 15 or 16 inches & hope they finish around 30 inches.

Heres a pic of the 3 days ago

and today

side view

and a comparison to the runt

Old 09-26-2008, 12:15 PM   #18
Guest 16149

Looking nice Icon :-)

Old 09-27-2008, 05:11 AM   #19
North

THANKS ICON

Old 09-29-2008, 12:36 PM   #20
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivor
Looks good Icon....DD
DoobieDuck jest offline   Quote

Old 09-29-2008, 07:05 PM   #21
Don Cotyle

Very healthy and happy looking seedlins Icon!! Their off to a great start!!! I also got picked to test some of Cannacopia Seeds, I was one of the last picked so I'm still waiting for them arrive! Soon I hope!

Old 10-04-2008, 04:37 AM   #22
icon

These babies are growing up fast i love how they look.They all look almost the same except i have 3 that are about 1" smaller then the others.They're all between 4 - 5 inches so far.

I took a pic of one of the larger plants outside the grow tent so you can see how green they really are.

A side view

Getting side branches

Some of the leaves are 2" wide

As for the runt i had will it died there was no roots so im left with 8 very healthy babies.

Old 10-05-2008, 02:06 PM   #23
North

looking very nice, just about ready to start taking off I would guess.
time to transplant soon, yes?

LOVE those monster leaves, indies always look prettier than sats,IMHO.

Old 10-11-2008, 04:39 AM   #24
icon

Bigger & bigger i have 3 that have a faint coffee smell so far i have 5 that are about 8 inches & 3 that are 6 inches that i'll probally keep in veg an extra week.Im guessing about 1 - 2 weeks before i began to flower.No need to transplant these since they're in coco i will transplant when put into flowering.

getting to be a small jungle

1/2 have these nice branches

and 1/2 dont have branching

Last edited by icon; 10-11-2008 at 04:41 AM..

Old 10-15-2008, 07:06 AM   #25
scaramanga
Bong-Jitsu Instructor

scaramanga is just really nicescaramanga is just really nicescaramanga is just really nicescaramanga is just really nicescaramanga is just really nice
They're looking really nice Icon. Grow on!!!

Old 10-17-2008, 01:47 AM   #26
icon

I got 4 females for sure so far. I notice that landrace hybrids often show preflowers under 18+ light hours by the time they get their 8th internode. Its hard to see bcuz my macro function sucks but its alot easier & noticable under a magnifying glass. I'll post better pics when more pistils appear before i flower them.There were no light leaks or any ph problems etc...this early preflowering makes sexing way easier & saves time & space.
Look carefully just below the new leaves forming.

Last edited by icon; 10-17-2008 at 01:51 AM..

Old 10-18-2008, 08:40 AM   #27
icon

Only days away from switching the lights so i went ahead & transplanted them into 1 gal. grow bags.Im thinking of using Iguana bloom since i changed my mind at the last second & decided to use Iguana grow for veg.The plants are all about 1ft tall & getting crowded in my homebox xs. I see 2 different phenos, 1 pheno has no branching & a bit stretchy between the internodes & the other pheno is more compact with side branching. The pheno with no side branching would probally make a good SOG plant while the other would be good for LST, SCROG & easy to take cuts from...we'll soon see.

out of the light

the 2 different phenos

i found a male

Old 10-20-2008, 05:20 AM   #28
icon

So today is the end of week 5 of veg & im going to start to flower 15/9 but do to a heat wave were having im starting them under a 150w hps until it cools down later this week then they will go under a 400w hps. Do to using a cfl that was 4100k i had some stretch in my plants. I usually use a 6500k cfl but i gave them away. If i had used a MH or a cfl that was higher in the blue spectrum they would have came out more compact.I also took a few clones & will report on the time they take to root. I also wanted to point out these plants have very little smell so far. I will take pics when they go under the 400w.

Old 10-20-2008, 07:47 AM   #29
JWP
Banned

JWP is a splendid one to beholdJWP is a splendid one to beholdJWP is a splendid one to beholdJWP is a splendid one to beholdJWP is a splendid one to beholdJWP is a splendid one to beholdJWP is a splendid one to behold
Nice work bro.
Thats pretty close to pure afghan right there. I cant wait to see how they finnish up
Are you going to keep any pollen from that male? Send some my way lol
Well done, hope the heat doesnt cause you 2 many problems.
JWP jest offline   Quote

Old 10-20-2008, 11:43 PM   #30
icon

The heat shouldnt be too bad its only for a few days.Im keeping the best looking male to make some F2's & a few other crosses.Its a vigorous bushy male i plan on keeping. As of yesterday i found another male so far its 2 males & 5 females & 1 undetermine out of 8.