Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique Vendors > Cannacopia > Lapis Mountain Indica - Test Grow

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seed Boutique
Lapis Mountain Indica - Test Grow Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2008, 02:09 AM #11
grapepunched

I thought Black Afghani was Afghani x Black Widow or Afghani x Black Viet, but what do I know??? =)

guess it could be BlackDomina x Afghani too!

-gp

Last edited by grapepunched; 09-17-2008 at 02:12 AM..

Old 09-17-2008, 08:31 AM #12
Greyskull

Dude these beans are sprouting with quickness! Nice.

Old 09-18-2008, 03:42 AM #13
Rainman
The revolution will not be televised.....

Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
Lookin Good!!
"As Wall Street goes, so goes the nation. And here's a look at the closing numbers – racism's up, human rights are down, peace is shaky, war items are hot - the House claims all ties. Jobs are down, money is scarce – and common sense is at an all-time low with heavy trading." - GSH

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
Rainman is offline Quote

Old 09-19-2008, 08:05 AM #14
icon

alright heres a little update

i got a runt growing very slowly

its first true leaves are getting nice & wide

Old 09-23-2008, 09:01 AM #15
Care Free 1
Banned

Care Free 1 is a jewel in the roughCare Free 1 is a jewel in the roughCare Free 1 is a jewel in the roughCare Free 1 is a jewel in the roughCare Free 1 is a jewel in the roughCare Free 1 is a jewel in the rough
Looking good icon, cant wait to see how they compare to mine in organic soil. My soil recipe is dialed in so I hope you've got it down in coco. lol
Care Free 1 is offline Quote

Old 09-25-2008, 09:53 PM #16
North

ICON,

you know after further review, if your still willing to do a light test for us out door folks,
15 hours would be the amount of time I'd like to see tested. after doing a bit more research on flower onset of several outdoor growers logs, that looks to be about the key daylength.

the one caveat I'd offer you is if stretch is an issue with your room size, you may want to start(budding test) a bit early?!

if this is too much hassle ,its all good dont bother.

Old 09-26-2008, 09:43 AM #17
icon

update

Care Free 1 - I got my coco dialed in experimented the past 6 months with great outcomes

North - I'll be glad to do it after all this is a TEST GROW and i also plan on running clones right after so i'll be happy to take some experimental request. Im guessing on vegging for 6 weeks but it will depend on vigor. I was basically thinking of flowering when they get about 15 or 16 inches & hope they finish around 30 inches.

Heres a pic of the 3 days ago

and today

side view

and a comparison to the runt

Old 09-26-2008, 12:15 PM #18
Guest 16149

Looking nice Icon :-)

Old 09-27-2008, 05:11 AM #19
North

THANKS ICON

Old 09-29-2008, 12:36 PM #20
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond repute
Looks good Icon....DD

Macro Images by myself and others
DoobieDuck is offline Quote