What's new

Cheech&Chong Re-union Tour.

Cmon you old farts get up!

Cmon you old farts get up!

Stop dribbling into your beards and light up America!
These guys made life so much fun in the 80`s.
Where you Been? Under a Rock.

One Love

I saw an advertisement for this a few days ago! Its exciting, but one thing; Cheech has got to grow the mustache back. Looking at him without the mustache all i can think of is the cop character her played on TV, doh!

Yeah he is looking like an old mexican now.But Tommy is looking good and Strong.
I say grow the Mustache back as well. They funny guys.
Giving drugs a bad name.

madrecinco

Veteran
they are in Florida this month and my daughter bought me tickets to it for my birthday.......I am excited as us BOOMERS do love them......I still remember many years ago seeing
UP IN SMOKE at the movies and choking on my coke at their lisence plate "Muff Diver"
from giggling.........my how I have changed......but still have to laugh at Cheech and Chongs antics.

madrecinco

Veteran
COOOL!!!! I will see them at the Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center in Tampa. 09/28/08 at 2000 PM........CAN'T WAIT AS I NEED SOME LAUGHS in this crazy.....crazy world we live in......

Cheech and Chong have come a long way baby! its called performing art now!!!!
whud of thunk????? Tokers ROCK!!!!!!! Will try to get pics,,,but prolly no cameras allowed.

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
OK. saw the show last night.....for those you going.....you will LOVE it!! They were awesome...maybe even better than before. I haven't had so much fun or laughed so hard. :D

The_Leader

Non-Hilocentric
KharmaGirl said:
OK. saw the show last night.....for those you going.....you will LOVE it!! They were awesome...maybe even better than before. I haven't had so much fun or laughed so hard. :D
Great, we se them on the 26th.......wev seen tommy a few timew. Cant wait to catch this one....

peace

zingablack

livin my way the high way
Veteran
oh man i bought my ticket today i go on the 20th so 12 more days and im sure i will be laughing nonstop.

madrecinco

Veteran
Can't wait till the 28th when I see them here..........ALL THE STONER BOOMERS will be there for sure.

madrecinco

Veteran
Lookin' forward to the 28th....I think I will tie dye a couple of tees for us....but it is in the Performing Arts Center here where you usually dress more formal.....but surely for Cheech and Tommy.....more casual dress. Was young when I saw them first in Up In Smoke! Tommy.....Cheech....and I are gettin' old.....BUT STONERS TILL WE DIE!!!!
SCREW THE ANTIQUATED DRUG LAWS IN THIS COUNTRY!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Hadda do it, went online & found main floor, 3rd row (C) tickets. I've blocked out the seat #'s & all computer coding that could identify the seat #'s. I got lucky & didn't pay too much more than face value ($59.50 ea), I paid just $165 w/shipping. :joint:
I've never been to The Orpheum Theatre in Mpls but I know it's a smaller venue which I prefer these days, out east I'd go to The Tarrytown Music Hall quite often, they sat a bit less than 500 on the main floor.

So who else might be going to the show
here in MN? I got these on CraigsList.......

EDIT: Hadda downsize that pic.......

Last edited:

madrecinco

Veteran
Saw them Sunday night and Shelby...Tommy's wife is part of the show and she is hot!
She did a tango with Chong and he dances pretty good...I say he goes on
"Dancing With the Stars"

Lots of Bush Bashing and Tommy lamenting about prison time...which is pretty lame..
Tommy Chong is certainly not any threat to our country...
Cheech did his pink tutu and tights rock star thingy and Tommy sang the Blues...

BUT CHEECH'S COUNTRY WESTERN act was lame...LOL! East L.A. ain't exactly country...
SELLOUT!!! and the crowd was stoned and mellow...

and I will love and support Cheech and Chong till I die!

LIGHT UP AMERICA!!!! AND CHILL THE F--- OUT!!!

Quentin.....ya just got here... how do ya know Bud Goode is Mr Big????

i have no freakin' idea ANYWAY!!!! :rasta:

Last edited:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really gettin' psyched,

just scored two more seats for some friends,
now we'll take my Mini-Winni to the show, it's
300 miles each way down to the Orpheum and
back so we might as well have a rolling party.
The show will even end early enough to do a
bit of twin cities partying at some fav clubs.......

Latest posts

Latest posts