What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mini Perlite Cloner

Barnt

Very nice, I made something similar with the bottom of two 2-liter soda bottles.

Good luck with clones rooting. I took some 2 weeks into flower in the past and only one finally rooted at about a month.

SweetNightmare

Awesome I was planning on doing the exact same thing after I saw that thread with the tubs... glad to know it works! are those all individual clones in there? 4 bitches in a lil cup lol

sunnydog

Drip King
Veteran
SweetNightmare said:
Awesome I was planning on doing the exact same thing after I saw that thread with the tubs... glad to know it works! are those all individual clones in there? 4 bitches in a lil cup lol
Yes, they are individual, can maybe fit about 8-10.
Works really well.

tequila_sunrise

HAHA I love It! Simplicity rules! I was thinking of making a bubbler but this should do :p One suggestion, use something like a coffee mug or other opaque glass for the resivour (lol)

TruthOrLie

Veteran
Let me see if I got this right.

Solo cup full of clones and perlite.

Slit cut into cup

Paper towel? ran through perlite and slit into water reservoir below?

where does the wick sit in the solo cup? all the way through the medium or just at bottom of cup?

J

J.C.grower

WOrks GReat!!

WOrks GReat!!

Thanks SunnyBoy for this great idea!:tiphat: i had to give this a try once i saw it. i didnt have pure perlite so i used coco-perlite mix, also didnt have a wick so i used apiece of a tshirt. and my clipping rooted in 10-14 days. i also added a plastic cup on top to increase the humidity.
Clone rooted:

Stay Fligh
JC:joint:

ladydog

Hey J.C. grower glad to hear it worked for you as I just built one of these about an hour ago and took 4 cuttings. Ill let you know how it goes, Thanks SunnyBoy for this great idea.

Latest posts

Latest posts