Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique Vendors > Green House Seeds > Lemon Skunk Grow

Thread Title Search
Visit Sensi Seeds For all your Genetic Needs!
Lemon Skunk Grow Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2008, 07:22 PM #11
Guest 16149

Here are the Lemon Skunk, will be moving them into flower room today as I have already taken clones, They range from 14 to 17 inches tall, so pretty uniform in height, but there appear to be 2 phenos to me, a taller lankier pheno and a smaller bushier one. LS 1 and 3 appear to be smaller and bushier, where as 2 and 4 are taller and lankier :-)

LS1

LS2

LS3

LS4

Old 09-06-2008, 02:13 PM #12
Joe Budden

Blaner I'll be following this one closely as I just bought 20 fem seeds yesterday What is your flower room specs? And why did you go with Lemon Skunk?
Thanks
JB

Old 09-06-2008, 02:45 PM #13
Guest 16149

Hi Joe
I went with the Lemon Skunk because I wanted female seeds and I liked the description of it and last but not least they were cheap :-) First try with GHS
The Flower room is 2 1000 watt air cooled HPS lights, a air conditioner, a dehumidifier, Co2, and fans. Hope that answered your questions, if not ask more specifically and i will try to answer :-)

Old 09-07-2008, 12:17 AM #14
buttyrekka

buttyrekka is a jewel in the roughbuttyrekka is a jewel in the roughbuttyrekka is a jewel in the roughbuttyrekka is a jewel in the roughbuttyrekka is a jewel in the roughbuttyrekka is a jewel in the rough
blaner good luck on the grow...i had lemon skunk on my last trip to the nederlands,i thought it was excellent..great taste(sativa dom to me)good high(i'm comparing to g13xhaze which was stronger)and was pretty cheap in the greenhouse shops(i think bout 8/9 euros a gram)really nice strain i definatly want to grow this strain so good luck!!
buttyrekka is offline Quote

Old 09-09-2008, 11:01 PM #15
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond repute
Blaner I'll pop in and watch...macassa had some nice results...good luck with yours..DD

Macro Images by myself and others
DoobieDuck is offline Quote

Old 09-10-2008, 09:52 AM #16
blackone

blackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really nice
Subscribed I'm a fruit and lemon fan for sure. It's gonna be interesting to watch them grow - I wonder if 77 days is representative...
blackone is offline Quote

Old 09-12-2008, 09:28 PM #17
Guest 16149

Here is the Lemon Skunk's at 1 week flower, they now range from 13 to 20 inches in height

LS1

LS2

LS3

LS4

Old 09-19-2008, 02:55 PM #18
Guest 16149

Here is the Lemon Skunks at 2 weeks into flower now :-) So far all are showing white pistils and no nuts :-)
LS1

LS2

LS3

LS4

Old 09-19-2008, 03:48 PM #19
FiveLeggedGoat
I'm not a real goat.™

FiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant future
FiveLeggedGoat has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Looking good Blaner!

Can't wait to see those girls fatten up!

Old 09-26-2008, 08:16 PM #20
Guest 16149

The Lemon Skunk at 3 weeks into flower
LS1

LS2

LS3

LS4