Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique Vendors > Green House Seeds > Lemon Skunk Grow

Thread Title Search    
Click for great deals at Seedbay
 Lemon Skunk Grow Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2008, 02:03 AM   #1
Guest 16149

Talking Lemon Skunk Grow

Hi all
Just started some of GH female Lemon Skunk Seeds
1 was a runt and just barely broke the surface, then died, may have been my fault.
Here are the rest

LS1

LS2

LS3

LS4

Old 08-22-2008, 02:27 AM   #2
FiveLeggedGoat
I'm not a real goat.™

FiveLeggedGoat is a survivorFiveLeggedGoat is a survivorFiveLeggedGoat is a survivorFiveLeggedGoat is a survivorFiveLeggedGoat is a survivorFiveLeggedGoat is a survivorFiveLeggedGoat is a survivorFiveLeggedGoat is a survivorFiveLeggedGoat is a survivorFiveLeggedGoat is a survivorFiveLeggedGoat is a survivor
FiveLeggedGoat has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Sweet......looking forward to seeing these girls in flower.

5LG

Old 08-22-2008, 03:01 AM   #3
Wedge Antilles
Blazin out the X-Wing

Wedge Antilles will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveLeggedGoat
Sweet......looking forward to seeing these girls in flower.

5LG

Ditto....Really interested in this strain as well...Good luck with it...I'll be hovering
Wedge Antilles is offline   Quote

Old 08-22-2008, 03:42 AM   #4
Guest 16149

I will post up every 2 weeks or so till flower, then I will post weekly shots :-)
Thanks for the interest guys.

Old 08-22-2008, 08:08 AM   #5
franco.gh
Peace, love and THC

franco.gh is a splendid one to beholdfranco.gh is a splendid one to beholdfranco.gh is a splendid one to beholdfranco.gh is a splendid one to beholdfranco.gh is a splendid one to beholdfranco.gh is a splendid one to beholdfranco.gh is a splendid one to beholdfranco.gh is a splendid one to behold
can't wait to see them boosting!
Nice one!
;-)
franco.gh is offline   Quote

Old 08-22-2008, 09:09 AM   #6
brainlab
Haven't you heard ?! Bird is the word....

brainlab will become famous soon enough
i´ll follow this ... put my 5 ls in 12/12 today. looks like we got about the same phenos , i got 4 ls more on the sativa and 1 one the indica side growth.

keep it up =)
brainlab is offline   Quote

Old 08-31-2008, 03:10 PM   #7
macassa420

My GHS feminized Lemon Skunk at 11 weeks

Here is some of my bud shots from a single Lemon Skunk plant at 77 days flower.

Old 09-01-2008, 03:36 AM   #8
Guest 16149

Nice Buds there Macassa :-)

Old 09-01-2008, 03:33 PM   #9
gdawg

hey blaner good choice with the lemon skunk. i'm cleaning some up today and got a few more coming down soon. i noticed two phenos but they seemed to be very close and not much variation. i am a light feeder so cant really give ya any info on that but i think i took these to the 70-75 day mark. ima sit in on your show if thats ok hey franco thanks buddy

Old 09-01-2008, 10:28 PM   #10
Guest 16149

Gdawg
Thanks for the pics, feel free to join in :-)
Have you smoked any of it yet?

Old 09-05-2008, 07:22 PM   #11
Guest 16149

Here are the Lemon Skunk, will be moving them into flower room today as I have already taken clones, They range from 14 to 17 inches tall, so pretty uniform in height, but there appear to be 2 phenos to me, a taller lankier pheno and a smaller bushier one. LS 1 and 3 appear to be smaller and bushier, where as 2 and 4 are taller and lankier :-)

LS1

LS2

LS3

LS4

Old 09-06-2008, 02:13 PM   #12
Joe Budden

Blaner I'll be following this one closely as I just bought 20 fem seeds yesterday What is your flower room specs? And why did you go with Lemon Skunk?
Thanks
JB

Old 09-06-2008, 02:45 PM   #13
Guest 16149

Hi Joe
I went with the Lemon Skunk because I wanted female seeds and I liked the description of it and last but not least they were cheap :-) First try with GHS
The Flower room is 2 1000 watt air cooled HPS lights, a air conditioner, a dehumidifier, Co2, and fans. Hope that answered your questions, if not ask more specifically and i will try to answer :-)

Old 09-07-2008, 12:17 AM   #14
buttyrekka

buttyrekka is a name known to allbuttyrekka is a name known to allbuttyrekka is a name known to allbuttyrekka is a name known to allbuttyrekka is a name known to allbuttyrekka is a name known to all
blaner good luck on the grow...i had lemon skunk on my last trip to the nederlands,i thought it was excellent..great taste(sativa dom to me)good high(i'm comparing to g13xhaze which was stronger)and was pretty cheap in the greenhouse shops(i think bout 8/9 euros a gram)really nice strain i definatly want to grow this strain so good luck!!
buttyrekka is offline   Quote

Old 09-09-2008, 11:01 PM   #15
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivor
Blaner I'll pop in and watch...macassa had some nice results...good luck with yours..DD
My goal in sharing my images and grows at all the websites I visit has always been to showcase those members and breeders talents in creating great elite genetics they bestow upon me, some of the finest in the world..cheers..
DoobieDuck is offline   Quote