What's new

Fort's at it again - Perpetual 600w

fortragni

Hi all how yinz doin?
Not much to report on just yet, but I recently finished a 2x1k project and am ready to strike out again, this time going perpetual under my 600w light, a 3x3' bloom cabinet with eventual co2 supplementation. I have a 20 pound tank and am currently vegging out some stuff under my T8s.

I plan on building my flower-box and turning my 600w ON within the next two weeks, so stick around for the show. First up: Schrom, C99 from clone; Pink Kush X AK47 from feminized seeds, maybe old school NL2 if i can get the seeds to pop (old stock). After that: Airborn's g13 and bubba kush from clones.

Pics to follow, pull up a chair and hang tight :rasta:

^Here's me wiring a new electrical receptacle, peace.

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Sounds like quite a selection you got there. I'll be sure to check back in. Until next time be safe and take care!

fortragni

Aug16 - new clones, schrom transplant

Aug16 - new clones, schrom transplant

Hey sup?
Yesterday i visited a clone fairy and was lucky enough to receive:
1 Airborn's G13 cut. 3 Bubba Kush cuts. 4 Rez's 14-week SSH cut. 6 Tangerine Haze.

They are in the dome as we speak. I have been less than perfect with cloning, in the past (i'm still learning) - so I will make my success rate public. Yesterday i cut 14 clones, stuck them into rapid-rooters and put them under the dome. Sept.1st I will re-open the dome again to check for roots.

I transplanted my schrom clone to a slightly-larger container, and topped her.

My c99 clone isnt root-bound enough for my tastes so i havent transplanted her yet .

And here's some pink kush/AK47 seedlings.

:laughing:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin great fort!!! ...gotta love the clone fairy!! heheh she is a generous lady!! you have lots of great flovors there!! keep rockin it!! :D

Y

YwouldntI

nice fort i'll be watchin bro.good luck with the clones.
peace -Y-

astartes

Lookin good fort! Gonna be taggin this thread for sure. I take it that Rez's SSH mom is out on the market now for all? That's good news and a bit ahead of schedule it seems. Keep up the good work and stay green!

astartes

fortragni

Aug19

Aug19

Hey guys! And lady. Thanks for stopping by, all the encouragement is greatly appreciated.

Sooo not much really going on in the room yet , I transplanted my C99 clone, pulled out my co2 tank and i'm going to be building my bloom-cabinet real soon.

My clones-in-dome are still standing tall, can't wait to crop some killer medicines.. the g13 and bubba's kush especially. Should do well for my anxiety (and get me stoned as hell, to boot!)

astartes: I'm not exactly sure what the story on Rez's SSH cut is, I know it's the one he breeds with, it's 14-week bloom, killer smoke and it's one of the two common SSH cuts being grown in the know..the other being the faster-finishing Romulator cut. Take care

fortragni

Newb-tacular

Newb-tacular

I'm going to be truthful and tell everyone that i lost all 14 clones that i cut. After about 5 days they all started to develop a nasty greyish-fuzz and basically looked like they rotted.. the dead cuts were gooey at the stems. Yesterday i checked them and the last remaining 5 were all wilted, dessicated, dead - with some of the afore mentioned grey fuzz at the base of the rooter.

It can't be my source; others have gotten clones from the same person and havent had these problems. Does excess heat induce mould? What's the deal here? This is the second batch, that i lost, this month. Back in January i was 25 / 27 success rate. I dont know what's going on.

But life goes on, a week or so I will transplant my C99 and Schrom plants into their flowering containers. Then up-pot my pink kush/AK47 seedlings. I just cracked some new beans yesterday; Bubba Kush X Sour Creek f2. Hope i find a keeper (and can successfuly clone her - ha).

Last edited:

metamorf

Excess heat, excess humidity makes for mold-o-rama. Quit misting your clones and don't heat the propagator (if you use one). Only mist the inside of the dome lightly once every two days. And don't play Bon Jovi to them, they'll die out of spite man.

Latest posts

Latest posts