You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > ~O.G.A~

Thread Title Search
~O.G.A~ Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-08-2008, 06:18 PM #1
Black Ra1n
Cannaculturist ~OGA~

Black Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to all
~O.G.A~

This thread is for the Ontario Growers Association, to show off some of our hard labor, a photo album of bud you could say.

I'll start it off with one of my favorite plants, good ole m39. This is from last years outdoor season, week 9.

B/R

Black Ra1n's Grow Journal's
~2007~ ~2008~ ~2009~ ~2010~

~O.G.A~ THREADS:

Dr Dog TML16 Che
~O.G.A~ Bud Thread ~O.G.A~ Test Thread

ICMAG'S OFFICIAL ~DIY~ LINK-O-RAMA
Outdoor Strain Guide

GROW UNITED
Black Ra1n is offline Quote

Old 08-08-2008, 06:27 PM #2
Dr Dog
Sharks have a week dedicated to me

Dr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud of

[
url=https://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/14204pcmay181.jpg][/url]

A few of mine, does the genetics actually matter? I am much to high to name them

Medicinal Marijuana Advocate
Dr Dog is offline Quote

Old 08-08-2008, 06:42 PM #3
TML16
Snow Grower ~OGA~

TML16 is just really niceTML16 is just really niceTML16 is just really niceTML16 is just really niceTML16 is just really niceTML16 is just really niceTML16 is just really niceTML16 is just really niceTML16 is just really niceTML16 is just really niceTML16 is just really nice
I guess it's my turn to display a couple recent pics of the Goober (Afgooey x StrawD)

TML16 is offline Quote

Old 08-08-2008, 06:48 PM #4
mikiemikee
Banned

mikiemikee will become famous soon enoughmikiemikee will become famous soon enough
looks dank a phuuuk to me
mikiemikee is offline Quote

Old 08-08-2008, 06:59 PM #5
NZjay

awesome guys...
OGA showing some of the dankest buds on these boards. congrats guys.

wished i lived in Ontario just so i could join! lol

Old 08-08-2008, 07:14 PM #6
scrappy
On the road to clone only...

scrappy is just really nicescrappy is just really nicescrappy is just really nicescrappy is just really nicescrappy is just really nicescrappy is just really nicescrappy is just really nicescrappy is just really nice
Sweet...you bro's got some killer gear...

TML16...that Goober is rockin' my man....

BR...what's that m39 smell/taste like?....I was wondering about the Dabney/M39 debate...if they are one in the same....I have Dabney...just curious on the m39...sick shots bro

Dr. Dog...whatever they are they look wicked bro...
scrappy is offline Quote

Old 08-08-2008, 07:40 PM #7
guest5703

Yea cool thread I'm glad you guys are rockin it so hard, gives us something to shoot for!

Old 08-09-2008, 05:38 AM #8
Black Ra1n
Cannaculturist ~OGA~

Black Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to all
Thanks for the comments guys, they're greatly appreciated! Scrappy the m39 taste a bit skunky with earthy tones. I've been reading about the whole debate between dabney and 39, we'll have to post some side by sides to see.... as far as taste I've never had dab so I can't compare, but some say they're are totally different.

Here's one that impressed me last year, PPP. Had some last night after a month hiatus, I forgot how potent this was... it was a nice treat.

B/R

Black Ra1n's Grow Journal's
~2007~ ~2008~ ~2009~ ~2010~

~O.G.A~ THREADS:

Dr Dog TML16 Che
~O.G.A~ Bud Thread ~O.G.A~ Test Thread

ICMAG'S OFFICIAL ~DIY~ LINK-O-RAMA
Outdoor Strain Guide

GROW UNITED
Black Ra1n is offline Quote

Old 08-09-2008, 06:53 AM #9
Dr Dog
Sharks have a week dedicated to me

Dr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud of
Hey dudes, thanks for stoppin in, a few random shots from my gallery, Pollen Chuck, ECSD, and Super Skunk

Medicinal Marijuana Advocate
Dr Dog is offline Quote

Old 08-09-2008, 08:51 AM #10
cocktail frank
Ubiquitous

cocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant future
very nice guys.
i been wondering what OGA stood for.
now i know.
great flowers!!!!!
“Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do,
every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do.
And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish,
where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!
But He loves you. He loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money!
He's all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can't handle money!”

R.I.P. George Carlin
the funniest man to ever walk god's green earth.
R.I.P. Buckeye
cocktail frank is offline Quote