What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

150 watt Bogglegum SCROG

immortal

OK, Let me start this off by saying I have sworn to never buy pot again. Why u might ask? A friend sold me an eight and I had to let it dry out for a few days, thats right i said dry, not cure. So then i smoked it and to be honest i did get a lil buzz, but i hadnt smoked in two months so after a whole bowl i expected more.

That was in October so its now been over six months since ive last smoked pot. I also finally quit smoking cigarettes completely. Oh yeah ive wanted to grow pot since i was in high school even thought I diddnt smoke for the first time till i was 21. This is not my first time growing here is a pic of my top to the plant i grew about a year ago this time. It did not smoke well although it was probbaly better than what my buddy sold me.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Hi m8 :joint: :wave: ,
welcome to IC, and good on you for taking it upon urself to "Dump the Dealer"..... good luck with ur crop m8....BOG seeds rock

They are Sour Bubble.....i have some blue Moon rocks seedlings about 3 weeks old now, and I am planning to start some boggloegum that I have soon enough....maybe before the summer starts.
that sucks about the Henry you bought( Henry the Eighth!) beind wet....that pisses me off when the grredy fuckeing bastards sell it wet, it happens around here often....luckily for the peeps who have to buy :biglaugh: (not me not me, naaa naa na naa naaaa ) around this estate, the lad who deals is quite good, and refuses to buy it like that....say he goes to collect 4 oz, he if its damp, he'll say no way, give me a call when its been aired man.......so uits not bad, but not every1 cares do they!
good look with the grow m8
Harry

immortal

ok heres my box.Inside dimensions 30H-30W-15D. its still in progress, still gotta light proof and i have to install my 180 cfm blower whenever it gets here. Also putting a lock on it. My seeds probly wont be here for a week so i got time ta kill. ordered them on thursday and got my shipping confirmation on sat.

immortal

Hey thanks for stoppin by Harry. Personally ive never seen buds like that around where i live, its all crap not worth spendin money on. Id rather go broke growin my own the get ripped of payin for this shit they sell people.

immortal

cheap ass cab didnt come with a top or back so i mounted it on a wall under a shelf, nothin a lot of caulking cant fix. that cords commin out of the intake which is hidden behind the kick plate.

vindiesel

Veteran
how do u plan do lightproof the cracks in the box? i'm curious because i'm kinda in same situation, need to fix light leaks. i've read duct tape is good for leaks.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
U could use some of that foam strip stuff that they sell to put round ur doorframes to prevent drafts. Or u could make a tent within it using some iof the new kind of "Total Blackout" Reflective sheeting. It is a layetr of thick and a layer of mylar..with a layer of thick black sandwiched inbetween, and has som uv barrier too. Anyway, u can buy the stuff now, and as long as u seal it...it lets nothing thru. Its what I have been using on my new veg room.

immortal

Decided to go ahead and germ some bagseed this mornin with the paper towel method none have popped as of yet. I will not be flowering these but am using them as practice while i wait for my bog seeds. Somethin to keep me occupied. i ran my light for a while last night and temps were in the mid eighties even though i have no exhaust hole and only one out of three intakes is done.

immortal

the bagseeds cracked a lil and i decided to go ahead and put em in soil this mornin before going to work. :canabis: :yummy: Surprise surprise, my bogglegum seeds and african durban x skunk freebie were waiting for me when i got home. :joint: :chin: I put 7 of the bogglegum in a shot glass with some water and will be transferring to the papper towel method as soon as they sink. its only been 9 days since i placed my order im very impressed with the speedy delivery. On the other hand the blower i ordered the day after still has not yet arrived

I picked up all the stuff to build a carbon scrubber except the carbon. they sell a carbon in the gardening section in home depot to put on the bottom of plant pots to absorb odors. Ill probably get some when i go back to get some soil scotts soil which bog recomended to me. How well do u think that carbon will work in a scrubber? Also if anyone has used the scotts soil please let me know how well it worked for u.

There will be daily updates with pics for those who are interested. :friends:

Peace and Happy Growin', IMMORTAL

immortal

my bogglegum seeds are crackin a lil bit waitin for the taproot to emerge. Looks like ill be putting them in stater cups after i get some sleep. put together my carbon scrubber just gotta get some carbon now.

Also does anyone have any better ideas for light leaks around the hinges and where the doors meet my weather strriping is already givin me trouble. :joint:

:mad: So is anyone ever gonna visit my thread or what, maybe u guys just wanna see the big buds huh.

Happy Growing, IMMORTAL :canabis: :moon:

immortal

:joint: tow of the 7 seeds had taproots emerging and were put into soil like an hour ago. the others are being a lil stubborn.

Sleepy

Veteran
Welcome

Welcome

hey, immortal...
welcome aboard! i hope you get your odor control working soon...have you installed intake/exhaust fans in that cabinet?
maybe a flap of plastic on the inside of one door could block the light leaking out of the front. line the inside of the hinges with some more plastic.-i use the thick plastic black on one side, white on the other.

maybe purchase a book or two, read, read,read!!!

good luck on your first grow!!

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
I had an idea to use for a cab I ill be doing for yet another family member. I was thinking for insin=de the door on the front, to act as a double light seal, using some of the total blackout material...bit getting a roller blind, and covering it in the blackout, fix it insiode and ta-daaa, a black, rool-down inner door. Use some srtpping at the edges so it rolls down behind it, and some way of holdiong it in place when rolled down, and ur in busness.

immortal

Thanks for the tips guys. Planted the rest of the seeds in soil a few hours ago. All but one were cracked. Still got the bagseeds in there but uf they dont sprout before my boggles ill probly be tossin em. I plan on flowering 4 plants. i have a small fan in there now, my 180 cfm blower has not show up yet. Added some scotts carbon to my scrubber, its not really activated carbon but the two bags i used only cost like 6 buck so ill give it a shot. wish me luck guys.

immortal

Also i painted my intakes black and covered the end under my box with black nylon. you can still see some faint light commin out if u get down and look at it but oh well. i had the doors completly lightproof with the weather striping but its gettin all messed up.

immortal

:canabis: :wave: Went diggin around on my bagseed today as nothing was above ground. Two out of the 3 were growing the third was cracked and a taproot was beging to emerge. :biglaugh:

One of them was just under the surface and the shell was still attached so i got me a knife and a fork and the operation was in full effect. The fork proved to be useless but after jabbing and prodding with the knife the damn think finally popped off. :canabis: Isnt she beautiful :wave:

Sleepy

Veteran
hey, immortal, leave the surgeries for your ingrown toenails and corns!! :eek:

they WILL grow, just at THEIR own pace. :canabis:

be patient, and don't OVER-everything to your new plants...(over water, over fertilize, over_________).

this time will fly by, and by the time you are harvesting,
you will be very happy you practiced some restraint in the first weeks.

looks good so far.
:friends:

immortal

hey sleepy thanks for droppin by got a few more pics of here but icmag seems to be havin trouble upload in them. Im actually surprised i diddnt break her in half i was a little rough, I plan on slaughtering the bagseed anyway they are just there to practice topping and training so i dont end up mudering my Bogglegum babies.