Veteran
Since November 2004 Seedbay's automated inventory system generates a
shipping confirmation email once an item has been paid and shipped. This is
done when an auction (by ID #) is marked paid in the system. However, the
Expert Judge & Guest Passes are not being mailed and are for collection
in Amsterdam, so if I mark the auction paid this will generate a shipping
confirmation email. I held off doing this because I didn't want to confuse
anyone, but in light of how many PM's I am receiving about whether or not a
payment has been received, I think it best to go ahead and mark the auction paid
and let all of you know that NO they are not being mailed as the email
you receive will indicate, they are in fact for collection at Gypsy's shop.

When you recieve a shipped confirmation email on your pass(es),
that is to let you know we
have received your payment and confirmed your pass(es).

Sure hope this doesn't confuse anyone. :wink:

Btw....I have quite a long waiting list for Expert Judge Passes...those of you
who have not sent your payment to Seedbay within the time frame allocated
on Seedbay stand to lose your pass and see it up for sale again. Because
the Expert Judge Pass(es) are in such high demand, should I be relisting any
I will post it here first, giving a date and time that they will be going back
up on Seedbay...this way everyone will have fair notice and an equal
chance of securing one.

Thanks!
[glow=green]See you in Amsterdam![/glow] :joint: :canabis:

dg

G

if theres a spare judges pass going around the 1st - 8th april i'll have the money then lol

G

Just got my confirmation for 3 passes. Now all I have to do is count the time...

G

Since November 2004 Seedbay's automated inventory system generates a shipping confirmation email once an item has been paid and shipped.

DG - FWIW - I have never recieved a email confirmation for any of my shipments from SB /

Thanks
Fred

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Hey Fredster....are you using the same email address that you registered with Seedbay when you joined? Are you checking your junk mail folder to see if perhaps your service provider filtered it there? :confused:

dg

G

I do have Norton on high junk alert -so I will check it / I get email updates on my bids & watch list / it's no big deal as you guys are the best & VERY trust-worthy & all you have to do is check your account.

Oh...tickel my inards I just got my Light & nutes

A SunSystems 430HPS SonArgo & Mother Earth Grow & Bloom / a pH test kit with a lit. of pH down

AlexanderS

hehhehe, ya got me nervous now, ill end up checking me email every 10 mins for days till i get a confirmation :)
sent the payment a week ago yesterday tho so its about that time...

--AlexanderS

AlexanderS

I didnt get a confirmation email but Dutchgrown said they got my payment so i guess maybe somthings screwy with hotmail.
i am very excited, bout to get my plane ticket i think. already confirmed with the Flying Pig downtown. :joint:

G

Thank you very much DG just got the confirmation email. Showed up in junk like you were saying. Thanks again see you guys there Jubei

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
NOTICE!

NOTICE!

NOTICE....NOTICE...NOTICE....PLEASE READ....

I will be placing a 'few' Expert Judge passes up on Seedbay at 11:30pm (UK time) TONIGHT, February 20th.

Anyone desiring to take on the challenge of judging some of the planets best cannabis & hash should be prepared to act quickly.

:wave:
dg

whats up minister? i know what you mean...i'm still paranoid :biglaugh: im be there on the 16th to pick up my judges bag...and my bong !
c yall there

dip set

Now I'm ready

Now I'm ready

First let me thank :wave: the person who didn't pay for their pass. Without whom I would have been unable to judge at this years event. Thank You whomever you were.
I'll smoke one for you. :joint:

Second let me thank Dutchgrown for her timely post just minutes before I was going to seedbay to buy guest passes. Thank You.
I'll definately smoke one with you. :friends:

Now I'm all set.

Smokin'Bones