Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > Very late outdoor project

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Very late outdoor project Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-04-2008, 03:06 AM #1
blackone

blackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really nice
Very late outdoor project

I started a very late outdoor project this year - mostly because I never got around to it earlier...
Last week, around July 29-30 I put out a bunch of seedplants germed 2-3 weeks earlier. 2 days later the plants were found to have already grown a little bit - so apparently no transplant shock even though they were grown in the same container for the first couple of weeks and the roots were starting to tangle a little.

Slugs had killed a couple of plants but left the rest alone. I wonder how they look when I go back later this week to check on them... There is a real risk that they'll eat every single plant I have.

If they start flowering around 2 weeks from now and October is kind to me then I can hope for some nice mature bud. If not then it'll be a learning experience

Most of my plants are Royal Dane - an early Danish strain - while the rest is a mix-pack of unknown strains.

I've got some pics - will add them later when I find them but decided to post now before my stoner brain forgets when I put out the plants;p
blackone is offline Quote

Old 08-04-2008, 04:08 PM #2
blackone

blackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really nice
The general area - notice how light the leaves of those trees are and how lush the undergrowth is. They get lots of light here.

This is the soil of the area - pure black humus. Sorry for the shaken pic.

Royal Dane:

Pot-mix:

Old 08-05-2008, 12:51 AM #3
Smoke68
Behind the haze we sit and blaze.

Smoke68 will become famous soon enoughSmoke68 will become famous soon enough
Nice blackone!
I can only wonder what you will yield of those little baby girls(we hope)
How long does flowering take for those Danes?
White as haze,
Shiny as stars
Buds glisten before cultivators.
The smell is narcotic,
Creeping on my brain,
The rush never stops of this THC train.
And for the 5-0
What you must know…
WE SHALL OVERGROW!!!!
Smoke68 is offline Quote

Old 08-05-2008, 04:50 AM #4
kallenavndk

Nice m8 the royal danes are auto flowering they grow fast m8

Old 08-05-2008, 06:51 AM #5
blackone

I don't think I'll yield much - If I'm lucky then I'll get 7 mature RD females and 4 unknown, with 20-30 gram on each. If the males show early then I'll probably just make a seedrun to ensure plenty of seeds for next season.
Everything depends on how the weather and the strain behaves - some years offer nice September/Octobers while others are really shitty, with early frost or just lots of rain and wind. At the moment the weather is definitely going downhill - temps are dropping and it's rainy and windy. This will hopefully change soon, although it's gonna stay like this for at least 5 days according to forecasts.

Old 08-11-2008, 06:20 AM #6
blackone

Slugs found them and ate everything - not a single leaf in sight just naked stems with slime.
I'll be back in force next year with some early genetics after scouting some more good areas, but I won't do it without doing something drastical about those bastards.
I'm happy I have my indoor grow to keep me happy.

Old 08-11-2008, 09:06 AM #7
Buddle

Buddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to all
Too bad man.Yeah i've seen slugs decimate a four footer overnight..
Esbe has some good slug traps made from beer or soda cans..for next year.
Buddle is offline Quote

Old 08-11-2008, 11:19 AM #8
blackone

Yeah I was considering using them but got lazy - stupid me.
Hell I have some extra clones - swt #3 might trigger and get half-finished mid/late October if I get lucky, but main objective is testing if the traps really work.

Last edited by blackone; 08-11-2008 at 11:23 AM..

Old 08-28-2008, 06:19 PM #9
excalibud7

excalibud7 will become famous soon enoughexcalibud7 will become famous soon enoughexcalibud7 will become famous soon enough
put these out july 4 weekend

and this one 2weeks but looks nothing like that now.....it has grown a little and has its full leaves back looking like mj again

and this one candy likes

Old 06-23-2009, 02:58 PM #10
Guerilla Family
Banned

Guerilla Family will become famous soon enoughGuerilla Family will become famous soon enough
That's a real bummer man.. I hate those slimy little snot balls. Better luck this year man

GFam
Guerilla Family is offline Quote