I started a very late outdoor project this year - mostly because I never got around to it earlier...
Last week, around July 29-30 I put out a bunch of seedplants germed 2-3 weeks earlier. 2 days later the plants were found to have already grown a little bit - so apparently no transplant shock even though they were grown in the same container for the first couple of weeks and the roots were starting to tangle a little.
Slugs had killed a couple of plants but left the rest alone. I wonder how they look when I go back later this week to check on them... There is a real risk that they'll eat every single plant I have.
If they start flowering around 2 weeks from now and October is kind to me then I can hope for some nice mature bud. If not then it'll be a learning experience
Most of my plants are Royal Dane - an early Danish strain - while the rest is a mix-pack of unknown strains.
I've got some pics - will add them later when I find them but decided to post now before my stoner brain forgets when I put out the plants;p