Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > Casey Jones has arrived at Terrapin Station

Thread Title Search    
Click for Medman's Genetics
 Casey Jones has arrived at Terrapin Station Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2008, 11:05 AM   #1
eyes88

Location: Right outside the lazy gate of winter's summer home
eyes88 will become famous soon enougheyes88 will become famous soon enough
Talking Casey Jones has arrived at Terrapin Station

Casey Jones seeds just arrived today from Seedbay...

...the timing could not be more perfect, because i was just getting ready to pop some beans to get ready for the next round in the cab. Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Head. I'm very psyched to have the opportunity to grow Casey Jones.

The freebie seeds from from seedbay were very, very, very cool too. Original Haze x Skunk from Skunkman...Thanx Skunkman, Thanx Seedbay!

peace and have a grateful day...

- eyes88
eyes88 jest offline   Quote

Old 07-30-2008, 08:18 AM   #2
CTSV

Good for you bud!

Just popped five out of five in about 20 minutes....just kidding.....more like 10 -12 hours, but FAST non the less. I never have to worry about germination problems with Head's nibblage.

Old 08-04-2008, 03:04 PM   #3
clorox
Smokin on that serious...

clorox is a splendid one to beholdclorox is a splendid one to beholdclorox is a splendid one to beholdclorox is a splendid one to beholdclorox is a splendid one to beholdclorox is a splendid one to behold
aiite mang do em up right!

im waiting on the right time to pop mine, im about to move into a new apartment and i need to wait to see what the security situation is gonna be like before i decide to pop some beans, especially some stinky girls like casey!

edit: wow, my itunes switched to terrapin station at like, exact moment i clicked on this thread!!!

Thought I heard that KC whistle
Moaning sweet and low
Thought I heard that KC when she blow

Gratefully Deadicated.

Last edited by clorox; 08-04-2008 at 03:05 PM..
clorox jest offline   Quote

Old 08-04-2008, 03:14 PM   #4
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivor
Well then.. Light your grow with sense and color, and watch your speed...:wink: Will be looking forward to seeing your results keep us posted...

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha
Grat3fulh3ad jest offline   Quote

Old 08-04-2008, 03:22 PM   #5
UmphreyMcgee420
Heady Connoisseur

UmphreyMcgee420 is a jewel in the roughUmphreyMcgee420 is a jewel in the roughUmphreyMcgee420 is a jewel in the roughUmphreyMcgee420 is a jewel in the rough
Very nice score. Give her a good home and she is bound to treat you right
UmphreyMcgee420 jest offline   Quote

Old 08-28-2008, 03:32 PM   #6
GuyManDude

GuyManDude has a spectacular aura aboutGuyManDude has a spectacular aura about
Hey, how are those Casey's doing?
GuyManDude jest offline   Quote

Old 08-28-2008, 04:38 PM   #7
Aerokush101

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSV
Good for you bud!

Just popped five out of five in about 20 minutes....just kidding.....more like 10 -12 hours, but FAST non the less. I never have to worry about germination problems with Head's nibblage.

Correct about that... I got 12 out of 12 popped open for me, I can't speak that about everybody else...

Old 08-29-2008, 06:33 AM   #8
eyes88

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyManDude
Hey, how are those Casey's doing?
Casey's doing just fine. I have a pretty small cab (under my basements steps), so i only popped 5 beans for now.

That was a month ago, so CJ's been vegging for about a month and as soon as a place opens up in the flowering area they'll go in...which should be in about another month.

...i'll update with some pics soon.

peace,
- eyes88

Old 08-30-2008, 09:14 PM   #9
GuyManDude

Grow On Mr Eyes!

You will love riding the Casey Jones Express..

grow on

Old 09-08-2008, 06:10 PM   #10
eyes88

Hey Now Folks...

Here a recent picture of my Casey Jones plants currently vegging under some T5's.

These plants are about 5-6 weeks old and in 2 gallon pots of a FFOF/perlite mix. I'm anticipating that there will be room for them in my flowering chamber in about 3 weeks, so I'll be taking some cuttings soon...

Thanks for stopping by...

peace,
- eyes88

Old 09-08-2008, 09:39 PM   #11
thinman
Banned

Location: Dammit!! Would You Check To See If That Was A Fart Or More Diarrhea?
thinman has a spectacular aura aboutthinman has a spectacular aura aboutthinman has a spectacular aura about
love those wide-ass blades for soaking up the light... they look great, eyes88.
thinman jest offline   Quote

Old 09-10-2008, 02:37 PM   #12
eyes88

Update CJ at Terrapin Station on 9/9/08

Hi Folks,

...well i decided to move 3 of my 4 Casey Jones plants into the flowering room sooner rather than later. My small cabinet can hold up to 9 plants if they are in 1.75 gal square (rose) pots.

A little history first:

In my cab i had four plants in 5 gal square pots that had started flowering on July 15. I was away on vacation for a few weeks in mid August and my trustworthy friend is not a grower. I had mixed of batches of Nu+ before leaving, but didn't realize that my pH meter was faulty...so my nutes were all too low in pH...combine that with someone who didn't recognize the signs of plant stress...and well you can guess the rest. Two of the four plants were too far gone to save, and the other two got a good flushing (several) and started to recover. I moved one outside, and kept the other in the cab...but yesterday i decided to put both outside to finish and make room for Casey Jones.

So here is Casey Jones Day 0 at 12/12 under T5's and CFL's. Casey Jones is on the right front. On the left and back are Satori and Sadhu's clones that went 12/12 on Aug 25th...

...and here are some Casey Jones cuttings just prior to moving the plants into the flowering cab. "A's", "B's", "C's" are Casey Jones, and the "W's" are White Satin.

peace,
- eyes88

Old 09-10-2008, 02:50 PM   #13
eyes88

...the 4th CJ

...i forgot to mention the 4th CJ. I didn't move this plant into the flowering room because there weren't any branches big enough to take cuttings.

I bent it over (LST) and it's continuing to veg.

I'm not sure but it looks like this plant might have balls. It's still vegging (18/6) and is about 6 weeks old...so as soon as i can take a cutting or two i'll move it to 12/12 as well and then we'll know for sure.

Has anyone experienced pre-flowering with Casey Jones?

peace,
- eyes88

Old 09-10-2008, 05:14 PM   #14
GuyManDude

High eyes
I found my Casey's to show sex at around 6 weeks veg. No branches? Maybe that plant is just a FREAK? Well, we can hope

Old 09-10-2008, 07:55 PM   #15
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivor
sounds like an OE dominant male

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha
Grat3fulh3ad jest offline   Quote