What's new

How late is to late to lollypop?

I've got some NL in a cab under a 250 HPS that are 2 weeks into flower.

These paticular NL clones were vegged 2 weeks longer than the last batch I had in the cab so they are ending up quite a bit taller.

Although I have a fan blowing over the bulb from about 4 inches away which allows me to keep the open hood just 3-5 inches away from the canopy, Im not sure the 250 will penetrate far enough, and I'm not to stoked on a shit ton of popcorn. Even if it is good for making honey oil.

So I was wondering how late is to late to lollypop? And at this point, do you think it would be beneficial for me to lollypop this paticular round of NL I got goin?

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Stinky

Kinda funny. I usually check the UG website from time to time to see if any new episodes have come out. Right after starting this thread I went over to UG and sure as shit a new episode is out today and I'll be damned if Remo didnt answer my question in his "mailbag" scene. http://www.urbangrower.com/UG_30_Mailbag.html

So Ive already gone ahead and lollypopped my crop. Hopefully it helps.

Stinky

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Remo is great I love UG, just wish I could get it on dvd, the whole bunch, I hate sitting here for more than a couple hours at a time

I will lollipop right up until the end, you will get all sorts of side growth as it flowers, I get rid of that too. Just dont do to much in mid flower, and do not touch the buds you want to keep. I will normally grow out as many tops as I want for each plant and cut away anything else

I love UG to Dr. I just wish AN would give them some more funding so they could put out more shows. I hate having to wait a month or two for a new episode to come out.

Stinky

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
killedkilleryo said:
hey dr dog have u ever experienced any hermies on a plant u lollypopped

No not that I could tell from lollipopping. I have had them show up on plants I have FIM'ed, but the goal is to limit your stress you place the plant under. If you are doin it from lets say weeks 3 to week 6 you chances are great of it going herm, with too much stress.

You want to get the structuring of the plant done within the first few weeks of flower.

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
you can trim whenever the fuck you want, but 2 wk is good, get all the small/lower branch bullshit...
23443DSC00454.JPG

dont do alot of hacking past 3 week in flower... too much stress..

Latest posts

Latest posts