What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FIRST TIME GROWING, PC CASE, NEED SOME HELP?

Bombay

So Im attempting to grow for the very first time and I have lot's of questions to be ask and hopefully I can get all of them answers from u guys. First off I'll be using a Pc grow case kit that i got off mrgrowpro on myspace. I'll be using Fox Farm ocean forrest soil along with Fox Farm grow big for vegetative stage and Fox Farm tiger bloom for flowering stage as this is what i was recommended to start off with. The lighting that will be used is one set of four 6500K bulbs for vegetative stage and one set of four 2700K bulbs for flowering stage, also this is what was recommended to me to go with for the pc case. The method Im going with will be 12-12 from seed. My first question is as soon as the seeds are transfer into pots how many times do i feed the fox farm grow big a day? And At how many weeks do i need to start using the fox farm tiger bloom? My next question is at how many weeks can i switch the lighting to the 2700k bulbs?

Last edited:

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Well first thing I would do is stick some pot in there asap.

I would use the recommended dosage on the bottle. I've used it before and found it a little on the weak side(not in a bad way though I had some primo bubblegum). Use it almost everytime you water untill you see that your plants are nice and green. Then I used to Run a couple of gallons of RO water through them for the next watering to remove any salt build up and avoid any toxic buildup of nutes resulting in a lockout.

Bombay

thanks Connoisseur300, still havent found the answers i need. Come on fellow stoners help a brother out :rasta: :rasta:

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
I remember starting off with 65 ml big bloom in a 5 gallon bucket. I water with it every watering untill the plants look nice and green with a slight shine to the leaflets. Theirs really no reason to add tiger bloom because it's too strong for plants at such a young age. Start using tiger bloom about two weeks into flowering. Then you can gradually up the tiger bloom.
I started to fertilize when the plants told me they needed fert. You know thay need it when the first set of leaves start to yellow around the edges.

Hope this helps a little more.

stephen

I'm very interested in the same box and have never grown before. I'd love to hear about your results and any advice you have. Thanks.

Bombay

i havent started the grow yet until i find out all the info needed first. Wheres all the pc growers at? I need your help!!

If you're doing 12/12 from seed you want to go with the 2700k bulbs from the start and just store the 6500K bulbs. There for veg growth and 24/0 or 18/6 lighting.

headseed

Bombay, I am new to these forums but an old salt to forums in general and I think the reason why not many people are responding to you is that alot of what you are asking A) requires more information from you first before someone would be able to give better advice, and B) can be found by reading the other micro grow threads and/or grow faqs on here for the information that is not specific to just micro-grows.

Also, looks like your pics are hosted on photobucket and look to be the watermarked pics from the maker of the PC case you purchased. With little to no information or pics from your specific situation this (please don't take this the wrong way) would appear to be a stealth marketing technique to some. I'm not saying it is but it could appear to be.

Anyways, good luck with your grow and :joint: