What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Heres a fun little cab I whipped up.

Tony Danza

I just posted this as a reply, but then wanted it to be it's own thread so I just pasted it into a new thread.

9 dollar used cabinet (Used building supply store)

32 w cf 70w hps 26w cfl, like 65 bucks worth of stuff.
5" axial exhaust 4" axial "blow around fan", 50 more bucks

A scrog screen and some bagseed, with a little work I can pull a couple 0z, I hope.

Its like 12"x16"x32" ish.

It was fun to build, I like to build.

EDIT: more detailed pics:

Last edited:

Tony Danza

Thanks fellas, this is my first attempt at scrog so I'm not expecting to blow the doors off on this first run, the purpose of this little cab is to sift thru beans to find good moms to populate my primary cab. Temps are basically equal to ambient, that 105cfm axial yanks the air thru quite effectively. I'm excited to see one of these heavily indica bagseeds flower out.

L

lostinethereal

That's a nice cab, I thought mine looked slick until I saw yours, lol. Definitely looks very well put together and nicely setup.

Tony Danza

Thanks Lostinthereal, its a semi-stealth like yours, best kept in a closet or attic. I do gotta get some kind of better latch than the wire and screw method I have now, it's just gotta be strong enough to squeeze the weatherstrip.

Last edited:
T

TheOneWill

I need to build me a little veg cab like that. For moms and clones.

Tony Danza

Like this?

Like this?

I install cabinets occasionally and the places that sell them ALWAYS fuck up the orders so I had these lying around.

The top one is for nute and stuff, but the bottom is my pre-flower vedge box.

I think I like to build cabs almost as much as I like to grow weed.

T

TheOneWill

Sweet my friend works at a cabinet shop. I might have to talk to him. :)

DHarvester

Love the cab Tony:respect:

I'm in the process of building almost the exact same thing. Only major difference is I'm gonna use a 100w hps and I'm going to try to build in a "cool box" with a glass pane and use 75cfm pc fans to vent the lights.

Planning on doing passive intakes on the bottom and exhausting through another 100cfm pc fan pulling through a carbon scrubber.

I got the cab, now I just gotta get off my lazy ass and do it!

D.

Tony Danza

Oh it's girl alright!
Here she it at like 14ish days

Once the screen was grown onto the plant (or vice-versa), I detached it from the walls and lifter her up to the lights to hopefully get some nice dense buds.

She's just starting showin a little frost. :muahaha:

Last edited:

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Nice Grow! Look like you might be able to make the screen a little shorter next time and end up with some bigger buds. Just a thought.

Tony Danza

update

update

So just after I started to get good bud growth, she sprouted a bunch of dicks which totally soured me on documenting this grow. :badday:

However, I plucked the nanners and they didn't come back, so I think I have buds that are largely seedless, and I thought I was going to have to hash it all, but I stuck it out and ended up with some alright buds.

This was my first scrog attempt, and I'm pretty pleased with the results, once the plant was well woven in, I detached the screen and raised the nugs up close the lights by stacking under the pot.

Woohoo!

Tony Danza

that nug is the only one I've chopped yet, my trichs are like 99% cloudy with the occasional amber. (the plant shot was taken after the nug was removed)

I'll speculate something in the 20-30g range.

Latest posts

Latest posts