Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Green House Seeds > Trainwreck...this is what I got

Thread Title Search
Trainwreck...this is what I got Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-14-2008, 02:54 PM #1
FiveLeggedGoat
I'm not a real goat.™

FiveLeggedGoat has a reputation beyond reputeFiveLeggedGoat has a reputation beyond reputeFiveLeggedGoat has a reputation beyond reputeFiveLeggedGoat has a reputation beyond reputeFiveLeggedGoat has a reputation beyond reputeFiveLeggedGoat has a reputation beyond reputeFiveLeggedGoat has a reputation beyond reputeFiveLeggedGoat has a reputation beyond reputeFiveLeggedGoat has a reputation beyond reputeFiveLeggedGoat has a reputation beyond reputeFiveLeggedGoat has a reputation beyond repute
FiveLeggedGoat has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Trainwreck...this is what I got

Hello everyone.

Just thought I'd share my GHS Trainwrecks.

I've got 4 TW goin' at the moment. Not sure how close they are to the arcata cut, but real TW or not, I'm pleased with the results so far. 3 are similar in both plant structure and bud formation without being identical and 1 that is totally different. Almost looks like two different strains. Currently 45 days in.

Heres one of the girls at 43 days.

I'll post pics of all 4 a little later...waiting for lights on.

5LG

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-14-2008, 03:29 PM #2
zoolander

Regardless of whatever that is a beauty of a bud Goat

Old 06-14-2008, 06:07 PM #3
nick11

nick11 will become famous soon enough
Nice buds there man, I'm growing 5 GH Trainwreck. I have 3 that look just like that, and one that is an afghan looking pheno. I will post pics soon when I get some batteries. Anyway good luck finishing those up.
nick11 is offline Quote

Old 06-14-2008, 06:25 PM #4
Raoul

Nice pics.

Old 06-14-2008, 06:47 PM #5

They do look good but nothing like TW, I don't see anything that reminds me of the TW I have, but there are different versions of TW. The final verdct has to be when you smoke the end result, and if you like the smoke, it's a good plant, basically, if you don't like it, it's a bad one.

Old 06-14-2008, 07:45 PM #6
FiveLeggedGoat
I'm not a real goat.™

FiveLeggedGoat has a reputation beyond reputeFiveLeggedGoat has a reputation beyond reputeFiveLeggedGoat has a reputation beyond reputeFiveLeggedGoat has a reputation beyond reputeFiveLeggedGoat has a reputation beyond reputeFiveLeggedGoat has a reputation beyond reputeFiveLeggedGoat has a reputation beyond reputeFiveLeggedGoat has a reputation beyond reputeFiveLeggedGoat has a reputation beyond reputeFiveLeggedGoat has a reputation beyond reputeFiveLeggedGoat has a reputation beyond repute
Zoo - Thanks for dropping by and keep doin' your thing man. Your a maniac.

nick11 - Appreciate the kind words....look forward to seeing how yours turn out.

Raoul - Thanks. I was keeping an eye on your TW grow to get an idea of what I could expect. I must say it eased my mind a bit. Nice report too.

Ganja Pasha - I agree. TW or not, its how it smokes. That time will come soon enough. I'll be sure to do a full smoke report for all to see.

This pheno is the odd one of the bunch. It is shorter and has frosty but somewhat leafy buds. Smells pretty foul....like poo or something. lol I've never had a plant that smelled like this one. Should prove to be interesting smoke nonetheless

Here she is at 36 days flower.....about 9 days ago. I'll post more recent pics soon.

5LG

Old 06-15-2008, 12:40 AM #7
PhenoMenal
Hairdresser

PhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud of
im in Oz so ive never had a chance to try the original Arcarta TW, but the one and only Greenhouse TW ive grown so far was a really nice plant with a nice strong stone. Their Cheese disappointed me, but their Trainwreck was a winner
My DIY Thin Layer Chromatography @ home [link]
PhenoMenal is offline Quote

Old 06-15-2008, 01:52 AM #8
jack.gh
IC Mag Supporter

jack.gh is a jewel in the roughjack.gh is a jewel in the roughjack.gh is a jewel in the roughjack.gh is a jewel in the roughjack.gh is a jewel in the roughjack.gh is a jewel in the roughjack.gh is a jewel in the roughjack.gh is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganja Pasha
They do look good but nothing like TW, I don't see anything that reminds me of the TW I have, but there are different versions of TW. The final verdct has to be when you smoke the end result, and if you like the smoke, it's a good plant, basically, if you don't like it, it's a bad one.
hey mate, do you have the arcata trainwreck cut?? any pics so that we can compare? let's leave the bashing for after he releases the smoke report

I know you won't be happy if it turns out to be a good smoke, but hey let's wait and see buddy...
jack.gh is offline Quote

Old 06-15-2008, 01:54 AM #9
jack.gh
IC Mag Supporter

jack.gh is a jewel in the roughjack.gh is a jewel in the roughjack.gh is a jewel in the roughjack.gh is a jewel in the roughjack.gh is a jewel in the roughjack.gh is a jewel in the roughjack.gh is a jewel in the roughjack.gh is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveLeggedGoat
Hello everyone.

Just thought I'd share my GH Trainwrecks.

I've got 4 TW goin' at the moment. Not sure how close they are to the arcata cut, but real TW or not, I'm pleased with the results so far. 3 are similar in both plant structure and bud formation without being identical and 1 that is totally different. Almost looks like two different strains. Currently 45 days in.

Heres one of the girls at 43 days.

I'll post pics of all 4 a little later...waiting for lights on.

5LG

damn nice pictures mate, did you take photography course?

glad you are happy with the results so far. I am looking forward to your smoke report. keep the pictures coming!

jack
jack.gh is offline Quote

Old 06-15-2008, 05:40 AM #10
FiveLeggedGoat
I'm not a real goat.™

Thanks jack.

No photography course....just a new camera. (which I am still learning to use) Hopefully with time I can achieve even better pics.

Again, TW or not, no complaints from me so far. They are turning out to be very nice plants.

5LG