Veteran
... but I have just the stoner solution for the stoner problem! :rasta:

Get in there!!

There ya go...

She's a part of The Team now! :D

Stay tuned!!!

A

alegoblin

Better make some canapeanutbutter brownies.What kind of jelly,CT?Hope it was organic.

clowntown

Veteran
alegoblin said:
What kind of jelly,CT?Hope it was organic.
Unfortunately, it was not, which is why I put so little. :rasta:

It's Welch's Squeezable Strawberry Spread, containing: strawberries, corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup, sugar, fruit pectin, citric acid. Sounds relatively harmless... probably just as good as molasses! :D

S

suckerrepellent

this is hilarious. im in, i hope it turns out sweet.

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
LMAO wonder what she's gonna taste like. id ask what were you smokin when you did that but i guess we know the answer :rasta:

Last edited:

steve green

Lol good stuff Clowntown- i love those stoner moments...its like your just staring at it and thinking"hey what if i do this..." Lol i dont think i wouldve wanted to clean that peanut butter jar out either bro. good for u that your reusing plastic-im starting to get on that tip myslef.
later boss :wave:

G

guest5703

lol my dad told me to add coffee grinds to my plants this morning, he said you could make a new strain called kona kush! lol I thought it was funny and this reminds me of it, you should rename that Abusive OG.........PBOG and jelly! lolololol

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
hahaha, niiiice
Maybe you'll discover that, with the correct ratio of PB to Jelly, your abusive OGK turns into some kinda super kush :wink:

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
hehehehehe........ verry interesting!:yes: Great Idea Clown!

i'm gonna stick around also! see what happens.......

good job bro!

peace!

mm

Status
Not open for further replies.