STANDARD SMOKE REPORT V1.0 (from Treating Yourself Magazine)
Date: 5th of June 2008
Strain: Big Buddha Cheese
Breeder: Big Buddha
Nutes used: Earth Juice Grow, Bloom and Catalyst. AN Grandma Enggy's Kelp and F-1 + Grandmas Molasses.
Plants grown in Plagron Light-mix organic soiless mix in 11L pots.
1. Visual Appeal: 6
2. Visible Trichomes: 5
3. Use an X to indicate the colors that are present in the trichome heads under magnification or list the percentages of each color for a more precise report.
Clear  Cloudy  Amber  Dark [ ]
4. Mark with X the colors that are present in the buds or for a more detailed color analysis rate presence on a scale 1-9 light-dark.
Brown  Green  Gold [ ] Blue [ ] Grey [ ] White [ ] Red [ ] Rust  Orange [ ] Purple  Black [ ]
5. Bud density:  Rate the bud density from 1-10 airy-dense. For samples that are not in their natural state leave this field blank.
6. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the aroma of freshly broken bud where a one indicates a subtle presence and 9 indicates a pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.
Ammonia [ ] Earthy [ ] Licorice [ ] Peach [ ] Berry [ ] Floral [ ] Mango [ ] Pepper [ ] Blueberry [ ] Fruit  Meat [ ] Petroleum [ ] Bubblegum  Grape [ ] Melon [ ] Pine [ ] Cedar [ ] Grapefruit [ ] Menthol [ ]
Pineapple [ ] Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [ ] Mint [ ] Rotten [ ] Chocolate [ ] Hash [ ] Mold [ ] Skunk  Citrus [ ] Iron/Rust [ ] Musk [ ] Spice [ ] Coconut [ ] Leather [ ] Nutmeg [ ] Strawberry [ ] Coffee  Lemon [ ] Orange [ ] Vanilla [ ]
7. Aroma  Rate the aroma from 1-10 repulsive-delightful. Use freshly crumbled bud for best results.
8. Seed content  Rate seed content from 0-10 none-fully seeded.
9. Weeks cured  If known enter the number of weeks your sample has been cured. If desired repeat SSR after an additional two weeks of curing.
PHYSICAL EXAMINATION COMMENTS:
Sativa-ish long calyxed bud with few visible trichomes. Colours range from light reds/purples at the tip of the calyx darkening to green/brown at the base. Average number of red/brown/white hairs. Medium density buds, not really airy but some are definitely "thin".
Tall pheno: Not much smell at all, maybe a faint generic weed smell
Small pheno: Intense juicy fruit flavour - it smells really really good
1 Week Cure budshot:
12 Week Cure budshots:
THE SMOKE TEST
Address these questions while smoking.
1. Please use a clean instrument for the evaluation. Enter information below that will identify the instrument as follows:
Water pipe (enter bong, hooka, bubbler etc) [ ]
Vaporizer (enter the brand name) [Storz&Bickel Volcano Digit Easy Valve]
Pipe (size-type, ie medium-glass) [ ]
Joint (enter brand of papers) [ ]
2. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the taste where a one indicates a subtle presence and a nine indicates a very pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.
Ammonia [ ] Earthy [ ] Licorice [ ] Peach [ ] Berry [ ] Floral [ ]
Mango [ ] Pepper [ ] Blueberry [ ] Fruit  Meat [ ] Petroleum [ ] Bubblegum [ ] Grape [ ] Melon [ ] Pine [ ] Cedar [ ] Grapefruit [ ] Menthol [ ] Pineapple [ ] Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [ ] Mint [ ] Rotten [ ] Chocolate [ ] Hash [ ] Mold [ ] Skunk  Citrus [ ] Iron/Rust [X]
Musk [ ] Spice [ ] Coconut [ ] Leather [ ] Nutmeg [ ] Strawberry [ ] Coffee [ ] Lemon [ ] Orange [ ] Vanilla [ ]
If appropriate return to this question after 5-10 minutes and mark
with X any unmarked descriptors for lingering aftertaste.
3. Taste  Rate your impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant-delicious.
4. State of dryness  Rate the dryness of the bud from 1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal.
5. Smoke ability  Rate the smoke ability of the sample from 1-10 harsh-smooth.
6. Smoke expansion  Rate how the smoke expands in the lungs from 1-10 stable-explodes.
SMOKE TEST COMMENTS:
Tall pheno: little taste
Small pheno: tastes how it smells, intense fruityness that makes your mouth water, with a rusty after-taste.
This stuff gets me stoned. After a few bags and (10 minutes later) you it gives a heavy/pressure feeling behind the eyes by the temples. It really affects my speech process and I often find myself mixing my words or losing the ability to articulate clearly. Mostly in the head, heavy but high.
With a reload and another few bags, I find it a bit racy but still a very dull stony/foggy high that will make time fly if you're not careful.
FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS
Address final questions immediately after effects have worn off.
1. Dosage [1 bowl approx 0.3g and 3 bags at 374f] Enter the number of hits taken to reach desired effects.
2. Effect onset  Rate how quickly the effect hit from 1-10 immediate-major creeper.
3. Sativa influence  Rate the sativa influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Sativa influence is best described as a clear and energetic mental effect.
4. Indica influence  Rate the indica influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Indica influence is best described as a sedative, lethargic or numbing effect that affects the body.
5. Potency  Rate the potency of the sample from 0-10 none-devastating.
6. Duration  Indicate the number of hours the effects lasted.
7. Tolerance build up  Rate how quickly tolerance builds from 0-10 none-rapid. Leave this field blank if you have not used this sample repeatedly.
8. Usability [ ] Rate on a scale of 1-9 where a one indicates the worst time of day to consume this strain and a nine represents the ideal time of day. Leave field(s) blank if you have not yet formed an opinion.
Morning - wake up  Day - work  Evening - relax  Night - sleep 
9. Overall satisfaction  Rate your overall satisfaction from 1-10 poor-Holy Grail.
10.Ability and conditions  Rate your overall ability to judge from 1-10 low-high. Consider experience, strain familiarity, atmosphere, current tolerance and most importantly the condition and preparation of the sample.
11.Judging from the sample alone do you personally consider this
strain a keeper for long term use. [No]
12.Rate the noticeable effects on a scale of 1-9 mild-severe. Take care to use the appropriate column for your response. Delete the existing space when recording your entry to maintain the columns in alignment. In all cases these casual observations should not be construed as medical advice.
What effect did the strain have check [P] off if the you got a POSITIVE EFFECT and check [N] if you had a NEGATIVE EFFECT
[P]  Ability to rest or sit still
[P]  Anxiety relief
 [N] Appetite
 [N] Audio perception
[P] [N] Humor perception
[P] [N] Imagination/creativity
[P] [N] Paranoia relief
[P] [N] Sex drive
[P]  Sleep
[P] [N] Pain relief
[P]  Speech process
 [N] Taste perception
[P] [N] Thought process
[P] [N] Visual perception
Well, I've got to admit I'm a bit disappointed. After hearing so much about Cheese and all the hype surrounding it I was keen to try out these seeds. They're pretty cheap which is a plus, 5/5 germinated but only 2/5 were female. The strain is a light feeder. One plant was almost twice the height of the other and had very little flavour. The other had a strong fruity flavour that although is very enjoyable, is not cheesy.
Medium yield after flowering for almost 12 weeks (83 days) but with little uniformity between plants.