What's new

So, I was bored this afternoon.....

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
.......and I decided to get me shaker out( no toilet humor please, this is a high class thread) :joint: , anyway I got some Immature phoenix bud which i was worried may be a hermie but wasnt,. ....shame that, lol...and about the same amount of Sour Bubble trim, really crystally trim too. U could easily sell this trim. Anyway, I got these ingredients and stuck em in the shaker....results shortly, pics to be downloaded. to be continued...... :biglaugh: :joint:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
are you sure this isn't the how do ya keep a@%#~*^& in suspence thread lol hehe
let us see let us see let us see
peace chucky

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Ok then people,

Ok then people,

hiya SS
LOLO, sorry HOG, didnt mean to leave u in agony like a teenage cocktease pmsl.
Hey there chuck
Yo D, Ok then,ill hurry up m8, but only coz Im scared shitless of ur avatar, lol

I finally got all the pics up, which any1 with dial-up knows how it takes 4ever when u can only do 1 pic at a time, but anyway as I said above, I was bored this afternoon so I took some month old dry trim from Sour Bubble, and some immature phoenix buds that I'd de-stemmed, (( the calyxes sort of grew stacked up, and if u hold the stem and run ur finger down it, all the calyxes drop off leaving the stem in tact in ur hand :wink: nice one.))
So, these goodies all went in here.

My shaker is shown atop of this months Weed World, soz
Gypsy, but Ive always read it,coz it rocks, ((check out this months, there is a wicked pic of a "Cheese" plant grown outside somewhere over here in England, u can see its the same stuff Im growing! They designed the 1st grinders to have the pointed,diamond shaped "teeth" too u know, and how many times has that one been copied now??)) and I always will read it, no matter how many exceptional mags come out, I will always have a place for WW, lol, its part of my tokers apprenticeship years, my teeage yrs too, lol. It is one of the better ones out there too IMHO, Ive never liked the High Times, always seemed a bit... dubious to me.
I figure the material which went into the shaker was just less than 9 grams, ill tell u why i figure that l8er.... anyway I havent got the next pic for the sequence, BOLLOCKS hang on guys n gals....
... Ok, Im back gottit

Shaking that thang, shaking it a lot, shake it for a while,the Hippie hippie shake...or should it be the hippie crack shake :biglaugh: put it down and do something else like,,,,oh i dunno, have a couple of bowls maybe :joint: ,, then tap it a bit to dislodge anything stuck to the insides in the top section((it also helps IME to use some thin card every now and again to knock it off the insides of the top section to allow it in the mixture to fall thru!)) Then give it some more shakeage, keep this routine up for a while, u will get a "feel" for how long is right, and how long is too long, with this, if u go too long, it will let a lot of pistils through, I tend to catch it just as the 1st few are starting to work their way thu the screen, I tried to get a pic of them sticking halfway thru but not in the trichs :wink: but it didnt come out.
Anyway, after a while, I thought it was enuff, so I unscrewed the top, and checked the insides of the top section, I use how much crystal is stuck to the sides above the screen, as an indication of whether there is any more to get or not, ie when its all green stuck too the sides, time to stop.
Then, I empty the now "spent" trim material onto a sheet of white paper, and use some card to push the last few trichs thru the screen that are in there. then the cup comes off the bottom

as u can see, plenty there for what I put in,I could definately have shaken it for a lot longer and gotten much more, but it would have had a lot more pistils and those other hairs too. A few pistils in here as I went too long again, but not loads, and no veg matter so its all good for me. Aaaaah, but this aint it yet tho, no siree bob, lookee whats left here...

....there is even more stuck to the insides under the screen than in the colection cup :D JACKPOT!!! Right then, I buy little books of card in thin strips to use as a tip in my joints,three books of 50 tips for 49pence. In the UK, this card tip is what we call a roach, although i know that means the end of a j over the pond, anyway, I use one of these little card strips to scrape the keif from the inside of here, as it doesnt scratch the plastic "drum" and the keif doesnt stick to the card.

after it was all collected, I poured it on a skin, and I couldnt resist adding a roach when I saw it, and snapping this pic, of what could have been the most bad-ass joint my neighbourhood has ever known, :laughing: :headbange :smoweed: ( obviously, I didnt do that, im not a fool, lol)
Once I had taken a small pipe to try it, I weighed it unpressed, and it came to 1.4 grams. I had forgotten to weigh the trim going in again, so I weighed it coming out

7.4 grms, I think it is safe to assume that if it weighs 7.4 now, and I have 1.4 of keif, that the material going in in the 1st place, would have weighed about 8.8 grams right?? I think thats logical, to add the weight of the kif to the weight of the "spent" trim. so this is where I figure its about 9 grams, Id say thats about the limit too for this shaker, much more and it wont shake about enough, u only want it 3/4 of the way to allow space for it to be flung around in there and bashed against the screen.
Once I had this all sorted out, I decided to keep some unpressed for bowl toppings, (( I press it in my hand, just pouring it into my palm, and working it into a lump, easy peasy, of course, I wash my hands 1st)) although I like it pressed mostly as it is easier to take a bit out with u, and if u knock it off the table, u just pick it up, whereas if u knock the loose keif over, u av fucked it, lol.
Anyways, I filled 2 of these little phials that I got from a head shop in town. I origionally bought them to use for storing oil, but realised theyre plastic and I cant put a lighter to the outside to warm it up and drip some out, so I didnt use em for the oil and they sat in a drawer for 6 months. Now I have a use for them and can keep more unpressed if I want to :yes:

I figure that these phials each have around 0.3g in them,

as you can see,the lump I pressed in my palm weighed 08, so was 0.6 less than with what was in the phials, again, this is a logical conclusion to the weight in the phials.
This really is great stuff...not as tasty as the last batch I made with the same ingredients, but I used some smaller SB buds that time too.
It has a quite rushy high as soon as u exhale, and then after a couple of minutes, the phoenix slips to the background, and the Sour Bubble takes control and chills u completely, and I do mean COMPLETELY. Total wipeout material if u smoke a big bowl, its a real flying high at 1st, but then it hits u over the head and knocks u out... Cold!
Well, thats it every1, I hope u have enjoyed the show, I know I enjoyed doing it, and ill certainly enjoy smoking the results :yummy: .
Catch u l8er every1 :friends:
:joint: :canabis:
Be lucky peeps
Harry :wave:

Last edited:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
I will add to this thread when I do some more, and will take pictures of pressing it in my hand, showing how it starts as powder, and clumps together, I think its amazing.

I see people using all these different means of pressing a small amount of keif, like the shoe method, which involves ur sweaty feet, lol. at least I wash ma hands, thats a must. bottom line, its real easy to work keif into a lump in ur palm, takes 2 minutes to make a piece like that one above. I think peeps are scared to try it in case it doesnt work out and they waste a load stuck to their hands. Dont worry, it doesnt happen, it will stick to itself rather than you once u get it going, and every little crumb will come off onto the lump. I will have to do it with some1 here next time so they can take the pics of me working it in my hand, u just pour it out,, and sort of knead it with ur finger, nothing to it. AS LONG AS UR HANDS ARE CLEAN :joint:
cya guys :wave:

Wow Harry... You did it to me again... I've got to get me one of those shaker thingys or make one with some printer mesh!!! That looked like some pretty tastey stuff that will definately know you on your arse!!!

:smile:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Hey there every1, glad it met with approval, lol. I love this thing, I really do, and it is made all the better by the fact that I didn tpay for it...((no it wasnt the old 5 fingered discount!!)) as it was given to me for spending lots of coinage in the head shop, so was a reward for loyal custom, lol. I would happily recommend buying one of these to anyone, even though some places the price is a bit steep for what it actually is, because once u use the right material in it AND DO IT RIGHT!!! it would pay for itself in no time at all, as many many growers tsill chuck their trim away as they dont know, we gotta spread the owrd that u dont have to spend a ridiculous amount of money of bags and tumblers str8 away, U can have an easy cheap intro to the world of home-made hashish.
I have just bought one of Gypsy's mini stash-boxes, Ill peu up some pics of it being used when I get it.
Bye bye every1

kilacaLIbud

did that kiff joint even smoke...i tryed that before and im a pro roller and it didint really smoke ass good as if u put some buds in it ...

some skunk XXX im currently kiffing 2 ounces of pure buds colas.al ready got half a pill bottle in kiff and plan to press it ..pics will come .willies bottle just for color)

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
I think u missd the point m8, it was only done for photograhic purposes, as I emtied it out from the cup, onto a king size paper, and it landed just like that, and when I saw it, I decided it would be amusing to put a roach in and take apic, it didnt get smoked, nor was it intended to be, it was a joke, it does say up there in brackets actually, lol. That was the whole 1.4 in the paper there...where did u think the lump and what was in the phial had come from, lol.
just messin m8...Be lucky
Harry

Latest posts

Latest posts