What's new

old school waterhash Jar method

I dont have any bags yet and dont really feel like making anymore iso.So I was considering trying to make some waterhash using the old jar method. It involves filling a mason jar about half way with trim and then ice and water.You then shake and let sit.THen after another water rinse and bla bla bla you have some water hash. I am sure most of you have heard about this method before.I was just wondering if it was worth trying? Any of you ever tried this method before?
THanks

G

Yup, Ive tried it and it works OK to get you a few hits, but the efficiency of that method is terrible. If you have to do something cheaply with trim, why not make a hand shaker and dry remove those trichomes? You'll get a helluva lot more out of it.

This is two #7 3 quart turrerware (or rubbermaid) The one inside the other has it's bottom removed to make a taller chamber and to ease plant material removal. The screen is some of my wifes pantyhose. For the lid, all you do is trim out the plastic circle inside the attachment groves using a razor blade. Make sure to leave the grooves alone, you still want to make a tight fit. Lay your hose over the top, pull down so it is lightly taut, and put the lid back on. Fitting in the grooves will stretch the hose out a little more and you then trim the excess nylon from the container. Fill your bottom one with trim, attach the two pieces, and start shaking over a well cleaned, smooth surface like glass

The matierial I used

and the results

good luck with whatever you do

Thanks for the help Cap. But after I posted this yesterday my friend FourFingers said he would give me his old 1galbubblebag system!!!! His generosity is just way to much.He is the coolest.I have to take care of him!
So hopefully I will do a bubble run soon!
thanks Fingers! You are the man!

G

Wow / that's HIGH praise! = Caprichoso KNOWS hash & oil / he makes a GREAT HASH / & a pure CHERRY RED OIL that is :bashhead: KICK tail & un-like any I have ever had or read about /

G

reminds me of the time I tried to use around 3oz of fan leaves, males and the ice water bucket hash method I read about in high times back in the early 90's

...ended up making a big mess, and only ended up with a couple hits worth of low grade hash

oh well...live and learn

...still gotta get myself a set of bubblebags one of these days
...until then I stick with dry screening over various mesh sizes

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Still waiting for my silk screen , lol, I am gonnado a bucket system that I have seen elsewhwre, and a how-to......if the Silk-screen ever friggin gets here that is, lol

Latest posts

Latest posts