What's new

B'Cuzz Bloombastic..

asher1er

Veteran
anyone used it? its only available in the UK as of right now but i know some people can get there hands on these products in the states :joint:

word on the street is it works really well, but if any of you Uk guys or anyone can chime in id appreciate it. :joint:

Bloombastic

Product explanation:
The Bloombastic formula contains biological minerals in combination with biological stimulants to create a one of a kind nutrient additive specifically designed for the flowering and ripening of your plants. The unique combination of elements in Blombastic will trigger explosive sugar and bloom production that will ensure a soft, sweet flavor of the bloom in addition to large compact buds.

Bloombastic will also stimulate the enzyme process on several levels that will make your plant less sensitive to stress factors such as: warmth, dry air, high light intensity, disease, and nutrient inadequacies.

This flowering innovation does not contain any ballast ingredients such as sodium and chlorine.

Compared to other cocktails, Bloombastic contains at least 50% more phosphorus and potassium.

Directions for use:
Bloombastic should be used in the final 4 to 6 weeks of the bloom and ripening stage of plant growth.

Shake well before use.

Dosage:
Mix your usual base nutrients. (THIS PRODUCT CAN BE USED WITH ANY BRAND OF NUTRIENT) Then add 0.5 ml to 1.0 ml of Bloombastic per liter water in your reservoir.

Bloombastic is suitable for all sorts of cultivation substrates (soil, hydro and coco) and is suitable for all irrigation systems.

Content:

Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Hydroxide, Phosphoric Acid, Iron EDTA, Phosphorus Pent oxide and Clay mineral.

THCforus

so far, everything i've heard about this product, leads me to believe that it's the real deal. I first heard of it in an article by the Sensi Seals, in Weed World mag. Those guys stand by it fully, and claim that it does what it says it will do. I saw some pics of plants it was used on, and trich. formation, and production looks incredible. Anyway, good enough for me.
I had to look around everywhere for this stuff, but finally found a online shop who still had some in stock. I bought a 42.3 oz. bttl. yesterday and let me just say that it's pricey $210.00 w/out shipping, but if it does half of what it claims to do i'll be happy.
I'll let you guys know how it works, in a couple short wks. I'm currently using Atami's b-cuzz line as well, so i should get great results.

Seed Buyer

I have just finished my 3rd run w/ the Bloombastic and it is the best product on the market bar none. I am hitting 2lbs per 600 HPS w/ just a base nutrient and the bloombastic. However, I have found out from a friend in the industry it is only available in about 3 states and Cali is going to be a long way from getting registered w/ the EPA! My boy on the east coast is hooking up our friends in cali pretty cheap since they cant get it yet.

THCforus

Seedbuyer,
I've been waiting for someone who has used this product to chime in, Thank you very much. Could you please let me know how many times a wk. your using it. I'm using GH Flora base nutes, and 2ml. bloombastic on pro-mix twice a wk. I've only been using it for 4-5 dys. and i swear it's already taking affect. I literally have trich. production at 3wks-2dys, that's a first for me. I have a feeling this stuff is gonna blow s@#t up.
I've searched everywhere in this forum for info relating to this product, but the only stuff i can find isn't in English, so it's all greek to me. Any info or pointers you (or anyone else) could share would be greatly appreciated.

asher1er

Veteran
i'll be giving her a run shortly, im flipping my lights this week.. i have a few friends who have used the bloombastic allready n they are swearing by it a couple have done controlled grows (some with some without) all same strain etc etc so we'll see..

hopefully the talk is tru :joint:

Seed Buyer

I have run the Bloombastic three ways:
(1) Ebb & grow w/ hydroton
(1) Ebb & grow Coco (my preferred)
(1) 5 gal pots of Pro-Mix

I grow LUI and it is a medium feeder. I start at week 4 w/ 1ml per gallon of solution and then week 5 start at the 2ml recomended on the bottle. Week 6 and beyond I give them the full dose. My LUI is commercial cream dream...heavy yielder super bag appeal, but it has always lacked aroma. The Bloombastic has really changed that. So keep sniffing and see if you find it ups the aroma of your plants. As far as using in Pro-Mix, I have found it can really hold a lot of nutrient so be careful it dosen't build up to toxic levels. I would hit them w/ plain 6.3 ph water every so often. I wouldn't start before week 2, that advice came from the owner of Atami Keep us posted.

stinkyattic

her dankness
Veteran
Lol I love the packaging- spun-aluminum bottle that says 'bling bling for your plants'. Oooh fancy! I LOVE me some bling!:D

I have access to it and will be running it in a side-by-side dual res, dual tray, 2k ebb n flow using canna aqua base nutes. Gimme a couple months and I'll post up a proper comparison. I'm harvesting out the rest of my tables tonight so the incoming crop are actually going to be started about a week from today.

THCforus

I love this place.
Asher1er- Up until i found your thread, I thought i was just gonna have to wing it alone. I guess this product is just to new for there to be a whole lot of growers discussing results exc.. However, now there's 3 other growers I can share ideas and results w/. Encouraging to say the least.
seed buyer
thanks for the quick reply. I'll keep the nute holding capability of the pro-mix in mind. From my own experience, I've found that as long as i only feed at half strength w/ my base nutes, I can feed twice a wk w/out burning my plants. Hopefully this will still apply while using the bling. My plants are just starting to use allot of water now, so i should be able to squeeze PH adjusted water in here and there. What i was thinking of doing is to continue feeding half strength nutes twice a wk/, but keeping the Bloombastic at 2 ml. for the duration, at least for the first run. Do you think that will work?
I also added 25-30% perlite to the mix, to keep it fast draining and I water w/ 25% run-off, and supplement co2. The way i see it, as long as i stay on the low end of the dosage, W/ run-off, i should avoid burn/over fert.
Were you feeding more than once a wk/ w/ pro-mix?

Seed Buyer

In 5 gal pots w/ plants topped a few times I would water as needed, only when the pots dried out...never before. In my room that is every 4 days and then at about week 5 and on about every 3 days. As far as feeding goes looks like you are right on spot and don't need my advice! I am just putting 45 5 gals pots into 12/12 tonight. I will try to take photos as I go.

THCforus

what's up man,
Thats pretty much what i"m doing. I have mine in 2.5gal. pots, feed every 3-4dys. or when dry, and I topped them a few times as we'll. I have 38 this run and they all developod nice canopy's from lst and heavy supercropping. There filling up all available space under the 2 400's. Good luck w/ your grow and thanks for the reply. I'm lookin forward to seeing how yours fill out.

Oscuridad

I see it over at GSA in a 325ml size which is pretty convenient and less a crapshoot than having to buy a huge bottle. Pretty comparable in cost and usage to H&G TopShooter.

You're not supposed to use a high PK booster like KoolBloom or PK13/14 along with these products.

Definitely curious to give it a try..

asher1er

Veteran
it took 5 months for this thread to get some play in it.. guess i had it in my hands to soon :muahaha:

hope the ones saying there testing or gonna test it can finish a crop with it.. i will be for sure but will have nothing to compare to till the following :joint:

THCforus

asher1er
I hear ya, i cant believe 5 mths. before you got responces. I figured more people would be using, or at least thinking about using this product. What do you mean by something to compare it to? Other growers pic's and reports?

Oscuridad
I'ts cool that you could find a small bottle. I looked everywhere for this stuff in a smaller size but the sources i did find only had it in the big bottle so it was 210.00 or nothing

(edit) sorry asher1er, i forgot you said you had friends doin' controlled tests.

Last edited:
S

srk

anyone ever see the beavis and butthead where they watch over Mr. Anderson's yard sale? Well the video in that skit is boombastic by shaggy. I tried to find it on youtube but couldn't. Butthead-"When you're scoring with a chick you say boombastic this is fantastic." Its a good episode.

I'm a fan of the Bcuzz blossoming tabs I hope the bloombastic is just as good.

Seed Buyer

The tabs are just Atami's PK 13/14 in a dry form. The Bloombastic is way better. Essentially its their Pk booster, organic Bcuzz booster, cal mag, sea kelp all in one concoction. Has the consistency of a yogurt smoothy.

asher1er

Veteran
THCforus said:
asher1er
I hear ya, i cant believe 5 mths. before you got responces. I figured more people would be using, or at least thinking about using this product. What do you mean by something to compare it to? Other growers pic's and reports?

Oscuridad
I'ts cool that you could find a small bottle. I looked everywhere for this stuff in a smaller size but the sources i did find only had it in the big bottle so it was 210.00 or nothing

(edit) sorry asher1er, i forgot you said you had friends doin' controlled tests.

nothing to compare it to as in hands on.. same strain same system, with n without.. this is my first time with my current system and first time with the strains im running, im gonna use bloombastic but next round i'll sacrifice a few and not use it on a couple plants..

i have seen others controlled test and the results have been good, but theres never anyway of knowing if there was variables n such so only tru way of testing it is on your own