What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1 plant 400w CMH recirculating dwc Lemon Skunk tree scrog

green_grow

Veteran
nightcrawler ... it most definitely can be re-vegged and then flowered again. how long it takes depends on the strain, among other things. re-vegging doesnt seem to be talked about much on these forums, but it's a REALLY handy gardening technique.

Cannabean

I did a res change and switched the nutes to .25/1/2 grow/micro/bloom today. it should soon get exciting.

I'm not revegging her becuase I figure next time I'll go with quality genetics than random bagseed, which is why im also flowering out the clone that was to be a lemon skunk mom. I just don't think its worth it. plus the bucket would be full of useless roots.

thanks for comments/questions!

Flowering Day 10 - 6.14.08

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
everything is looking really great bro. you could nap easily under that tree. keep doin your thang bro peace.
Sir

G

:bigeye: Dude, it cracks me up how big that canopy is; smiles to the face B.....smiles to the face. :yes:

fatal1

It would be so cool to do a scrog like this and mount a camera in the room that took pics every 3 days. I think someone here did something like that a while back.
good growing though.

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Wow! Beautiful!

With only one plant, why the tiny bucket? With all that space, have you considered a larger, single tub? One tub would eliminate the water pump and the heat it brings into the res. Also means smaller swings of pH and EC and less maintenance all the way around.

S'funny, our grows are virtual opposites. You have a monster plant in a little bucket. My tub could swallow my plant in one bite and ask for more. Guess that's what makes the world go round.

Cannabean

I was going to let it finish in a 10 gallon but it had plenty of root room when i switched to flowering. 5 gallon buckets can grow some big bushes and this girl is almost all canopy.

I'm still on the hunt for the extra ballast, itll be added in a few days. :wave:

Last edited:
Up to kinda the same thing - Got 1 plant under 400 CMH thats getting transplanted for the 5th & final time tomorrow into a 27 gal HD Tub of my homemade super compost blend..

Tuning In :)

Cannabean

800W now!

800W now!

hello again! exciting day over here. I have acquired another ballast and now have my 800w CMH power on her. Pretty simple addition, valuebright 6" hood, hydrofarm 400w ballast and another philips mastercolor CMH.

it should get really exciting soon.

Flowering Day 17 - 6.21.08
now on ro water on GH .25:1:2. ppm 875 ph 5.8

Last edited:

Bush Grower

Pretty plant ya got there. I love SCROGS. Those buds should plump up nice with the added wattage. Looking good, keep at it!

Looking absolutely marvelous! Will you reveg and make her more bushy?.. I need to know how to re-veg my plant. Shes being cut in about 8 days and I didnt get a clone. Whats the most fool proof way to ensure success?

The 420 Wookie said:
Looking absolutely marvelous! Will you reveg and make her more bushy?.. I need to know how to re-veg my plant. Shes being cut in about 8 days and I didnt get a clone. Whats the most fool proof way to ensure success?

leave some buds on it, near the tips and near the middle, as well as any leaves u can save. Place it under 24/0 of light, and depending on the size of the plant depends on how long u need to wait to flower her again. But read up more.

Yeah Ive been trying to find some peoples tried and photoed methods on here, I have yet to find any thing that has really been proven really good. When you say tips, and middles, you mean of the branch, or stem?

The 420 Wookie said:
Yeah Ive been trying to find some peoples tried and photoed methods on here, I have yet to find any thing that has really been proven really good. When you say tips, and middles, you mean of the branch, or stem?

I mean on the branches, u need to let the sunlight(bulb light) hit every single branch, and have some bud sites near the tips of the branches and in the middle. this is so that the sunlight can be brought into the plant. Just having a stem plant with no leaves wont grow.

Cannabean

hey there. its been over 1/3 of a year with her and shes given me no problems up untill now. she hermied.
yep. I dont really know what caused it, but perhaps light leaks though I have that under control...maybe its just something bagseed grows have to worry about. who knows.

regardless, it had to be dealt with so I immeaditely went and got some Dutchmaster Reverse and some Humboldt county's own Purple maxx. problem should be solved though I still slightly worry.

she loves the 800 watts of cmh though!!!

alas

Flowering Day 23 - 6.27.08
on lucas now 0:1:2 + purple maxx
ph 5.9 ppm 950

note the water bottle sitting on the screen for height comparison.