What's new

Private Messages: 65535 Unread

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wow, thats a lot of unread pms man! somethings wrong here i believe!

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
i fixed the problem myself. the problem was at the end of my send messages, there was some pms dated 1970. i deleted them and was back to normal. strange

P

perakko

yep same here, i see a lot of posts from today missing.. whats up?

krepis

Also got missing posts & can't access my user CP with the error message:
There seems to have been a slight problem with the International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah, theres apparently a lil hiccup in the system today.. I cant seem to get to the control panel..

im shure itll be fixed soon.

bub

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
I still have 65535 messages flashing, but no sent items and the one message in my inbox is dated correctly...

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Elevator Man said:
I still have 65535 messages flashing...

alot of people want to talk to you about something ;) !!!
if I were you Id get to reading! lol !

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
lol bub!

@elevator bro. go to the last of your sent messages, you will see some strange pms named 1970 something. delete them and you are back to normal. i was.

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
esbe, I believe someone is trying to communicate with you through a space/time wormhole.
The "1970" message could be yourself trying to get back to the future (okay, it's just a suggestion).

MyAssIsGrass

?_?
Veteran
PMs and reputation messages labelled 1970 were received from someone who has now deleted their account

Elevator Man, maybe if you just delete 1 old PM you don't want, the display number will refresh itself to the correct amount

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
lol rosy, my bubba stoned mind at that time didnt think so, hehe. but was i scared? you bet, over 65.000 unread pms, lol

Last edited:
G

i keep gettin it, every time i respond to a PM, then i delete the sent, and it goes away.

yeah man, that flashin is startin to do me in as well, lol.

Murphy

I just got tagged with 65535 too........ I thought maybe I was just getting really popular all of a sudden, what a let down! LOL
Let's see if I can get this cleared, thaks for the info guys!

Latest posts

Latest posts