Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Mr. Nice Seeds > Neville's Haze

Thread Title Search
Neville's Haze Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-14-2008, 10:15 AM #1
theherbalizor

theherbalizor is a name known to alltheherbalizor is a name known to alltheherbalizor is a name known to alltheherbalizor is a name known to alltheherbalizor is a name known to alltheherbalizor is a name known to alltheherbalizor is a name known to alltheherbalizor is a name known to alltheherbalizor is a name known to alltheherbalizor is a name known to alltheherbalizor is a name known to all
Neville's Haze

So,

It has been a little while since I have run some MNS, especially long time since I have run some Neville's Haze.

I was very lucky to receive two Nev cuts this week. These came from another respected MNS fan / grower. Shanti had gifted some original first run seeds. And 2 seeds germinated, not bad considering these are from the very early nineties.

One male and one female.

I believe both the male and the female are now circulating in an effort to preserve this line.

So i took one cut and have put her in one of my mother rooms. Once she is big enough she will be turned into a load more cuts and passed on. No strain hording here. I strictly do not agree with strain hording. Be it an old or new strain. Cannabis is not meant for the so called 'Elite'. Cannabis is the peoples weed!!!!!

Anyone that hords strains, shame on you!!!!

Anyway, I took the other cut and built my self a nevs chambre.

With out further ado, here is the lovely lady!

Now I plan on vegging this girl for around 18 days. Then I may cut her back to the lowest limbs and induce flowering. She will be transplanted to a 50 lt coco container before flower. And she has a 1m x 1m area to her self and a nice 400w Mhal.

I think she should be ripe at around 100days give or take.

And to make this even more fun, I am running her in a room with only 3.5 ft height clearance.

Yikes, I hear you all say. Your mad, it will never work!

Trust me, it will. And if she is a great smoke. Which she will be, then I am in for a great end of summer.

If this is like my last nevs, one spliff lasts 4 heavy tokers a good hours or so. Thats not one each, thats one spliff between 4.

I love this stuff. Gonna need me an Indica to get me off to bed after smoking this stuff.

Will update when she starts to progress.
theherbalizor is offline Quote

Old 04-14-2008, 11:08 AM #2
joaquin386

joaquin386 will become famous soon enoughjoaquin386 will become famous soon enough
I am waiting also for the Nev seeds to come out but it seems Mr Nice is not releasing any of them (at least any time soon). I would not mind the cut as well

Fridge: Neville Haze, NL5xHZ, Black Widow, Afghan Haze (MrNice), Skunk#1, NL, O. Haze, Afghan#1, Mama Thai (Seedsman), Love Potion#1, Double Skunk (Refeerman), Hashberry (Mandala), Snowdog BX1, Chemdog BX2, DSD (Reservoir) Manala, Mazar-i-Sharif (RSC) O. HazexSkunk#1 (SamS) HashberryxNevilleHaze, BubblegumxDSD (myself)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

Last edited by joaquin386; 04-14-2008 at 11:09 AM..
joaquin386 is offline Quote

Old 04-14-2008, 11:44 AM #3
Hazeseeker

Thumbs up

Neville's Haze , this is gonna be sweet man, how is the NH when it comes to nutes Herbalizor?

Peace

Hazeseeker

Old 04-14-2008, 12:04 PM #4
ojd
CONNOISSEUR GENETICS

ojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant future
oh wow herb
the real deal
im very interested

peace
ojd is offline Quote

Old 04-14-2008, 04:39 PM #5
Mr.Botanical
I aaaaa.....loike marijuana

Mr.Botanical will become famous soon enoughMr.Botanical will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by theherbalizor
I strictly do not agree with strain hording. Be it an old or new strain. Cannabis is not meant for the so called 'Elite'. Cannabis is the peoples weed!!!!!

Amen, brother....a-fucking-men. You enjoy that Neville's Haze.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-14-2008, 11:26 PM #6
Dalaihempy

I believe both the male and the female are now circulating in an effort to preserve this line.

hi theherbalizor i ran these my self and be it if they were made in 1995 or 2002 by mr nice there the same i ran my nh is 2003 i belive i have more to run will in time.

You realy need a larger population to select from i hope the 2 cuts you got turn out great for you mate.

As for preserving the strain its safe and who ever got seeds of NH real f1 NH all got the same nh as your now growing from clone.

Old 04-15-2008, 02:06 AM #7

Hempy is right, the parental parents of NH are the same in the early 90's as they are today. The NH has always been hard to acquire, with the variety selling out very quickly throughout the years everytime it was made available. The line is going anywhere, anytime soon.

Old 04-15-2008, 05:17 AM #8
PeavillePride
Banned

PeavillePride is a jewel in the roughPeavillePride is a jewel in the roughPeavillePride is a jewel in the roughPeavillePride is a jewel in the roughPeavillePride is a jewel in the roughPeavillePride is a jewel in the roughPeavillePride is a jewel in the roughPeavillePride is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by theherbalizor
So,

No strain hording here. I strictly do not agree with strain hording. Be it an old or new strain. Cannabis is not meant for the so called 'Elite'. Cannabis is the peoples weed!!!!!

...Truer words have never been spoken,typed,lol.
PeavillePride is offline Quote

Old 04-15-2008, 07:03 AM #9
sirtween

sirtween has a spectacular aura aboutsirtween has a spectacular aura aboutsirtween has a spectacular aura aboutsirtween has a spectacular aura aboutsirtween has a spectacular aura about
hi, i also have a pack of original nev haze gived by shanti. But i havent grow them yet. I wait because i haven't space for them in my grow room. Sorry for my bad english i'm a french grower.
Here is my question, what is strain hording???
sirtween is offline Quote

Old 04-15-2008, 07:14 AM #10
Dalaihempy

what is strain hording???

It means people not shearing / passing on genetics only keeping them for them selfs or there small group.