What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

a little help please

G

Hello bubbleman and all you hash makers ,

well I would like to know what kind and what micron screen to use in kif boxes ,I would like to make a few boxes.Also if you have a link where a person might find said screening.

thank you for your time

be well

simple

G

short on

short on

well guess no one has the time nor the gift of help , hmm to bad well thats the way she goes .

be well

simple

G

Well, I use a piece of 100 micron screen I got from a guy online. I bought a three sqf piece for $20 about four years ago and still have way more than half of it. I'm sorry, the place I got it from has vanished into the ether with so many other internet businesses

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
I have a link for u www.lawrence.co.uk/shop/inde...atalog680.html
the one id get is 43T, i dunno how to convert them into microns or LPI, This is a uk compamy, dunno if its any use to u.

Sorry, I got it wrong so the link dont work, but if u google this company, of screeen supliers for that matter, u will find summat. Try a google for Dick Blick online.

G

Thank you very much for stopping in and lending a hand maybe now I will be lucky and find what I need .

Thanks again,Caprichoso , and Harry Gypsna

be well

simple