What's new

Purple Indica X Rosetta Stone ,Mvtf X Rosetta

superjoint

Hey There, I made these over the last few years,just wanted to make sure i got to keep the genes off of some of the stuf i had incase of any problems.these are the keeper clones ive been running,
S1 PI Male Dusted a Puke Smelling Rosetta stone. Trippy high:badday:

MVTF X Rosetta Stone

I used s1 Mvtf male on the rosetta stone.

G

Nice canopy!

What sized light are you using?
Seem like she dont stretch much!

superjoint

Thanks Lou, 2000 watts for that batch ghetto setup, plants are supercropped or just pinched and bent over ,here is a better example . \
mvtf x Shiskaberry

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hmm nice sj :wave: respect on this one ... , i think rosetta stone came from Dante @ peak seeds .. , but what is the genetic make up ??

good growing

Fj

superjoint

Thanks you guys ..glad you like em..

fjällhöga -- The rosetta mom i used is from Bros Grimm original ..sick puke cheese smells mixed with jack herer Ish grape pheno smells// Rock hard white cheesy buds...under 60 days done. the purple indica came over quite a bit in smell. it mixes real nice thou with the rosetta stone.. to me makes it a sick head twisting stone..

Hindu Killer--- thanks for stoping in, had to make do with what i had ,,glad i did..seems to tranfer the things i like about the moms, so far so good. no real hermie probs except for a razzleberry x trainwreck that i worked on.. everything seemed to come out way to knuckley foxtail like sativas.. so i halted on that.. ive been just working with my own males from indicas from then.....
:joint:

superjoint

got some new shit hope to update with,, new male ive been using is a
MVTF xPurple indica hybrid ,used him on every strain i have had ,,the ones im poping now are MVTF X PI x Jack Herrer. should be some killer shit ..

superjoint

hey guys :)
@htownblowskush soon i hope lol got some killer things being made as we speak and ill try to update soon :)
@MantisShrimp this batch was from the original pack of bros grim they made a bunch of killer strains back in the day. l love there gear.

@NolBC & noorie ill try to get some on here for folk soon. i think everyone should have at it great solid strains of flav n frost

thanks SilkSecrets :)) Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts