What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bubble bubble toil and trouble

G

Hello Bubbleman

well I should be getting my new set of bags this week and am excited to try them out . question not about the bags but about the screen , I want to build some kief boxes and was wondering if you might have a link to a site where I might get some screening . Also what micron screen would be best for this type of application ?

well if you can help that would be great if not no problem I will just look some more ,LOL.

well wish me luck on my first trys at bubble hash, going to be fun yeah .

be well

simple

G

update

update

wow what fast and friendly service bubbleman you have a very nice group of people that are you us ditributors of your bags initials are WCG, don't know if I am to say there whole name on here but ,what fine service .

thanks again and boy am I excited to try these puppies out .

be well

simple

G

wow

wow

well i tried the bags out today and man I din't think you could get very much from the bags I have boy was I suprised I know sorry no pics I still have to find a camera yet I will one day .

now I can hardly wait to try the end result from labor .

Bubbleman wow so easy to make the bubble it makes you sick to think what you have trashed in the past ,almost makes you want to cry .LOL

well anyway

be well

simple

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
yea, I need to get some bubblebags too. After my harvest, I take the extras out into the yard and run the mower over them, what a waste :confused:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Im gonna get some Ice-O-later ones 1st t get used to the process, and then go agead and get a full 7 bag set, but I am also making a bucket sustem for making a single grade of bubble, I will post it soon. Actually, Now I have acam, I will be able tio show u one of my home made bongs, #i have a couple of things that I am going to "Recycle" into smoking gear, lol. I will show u.

G

I liked the small set of bags so well my iwfe is giving me the 5 gallon set for Valintines day how about that for a fun gift .

Oh and Bubbleman your retailers on the west coast are right friendly folk and a pleasure to do business with .

thanks again for a wonderful product .

be well

simple

G

The same here. The boys at WCG are the bomb! Got my bags today, and I bubbled some trim. Gonna try some blueberry next. Good taste and fun too!

Avid