What's new

budding sativa

i've got one plant at the moment just starting too flower but it's rootbound big time and drys out real fast !
would it be wise to repot it for the remaining time it's only 10 or 11 days into flower or is this just a crazy idea that will do no real good? do the roots continue too grow during flowering?

O B G

cool doublepotting

cool doublepotting

well it,s a good idea i like the idea of less stress and i will probably try it coz we've all had our hermie problems before .
but how does removing just the bottom differ to removing the whole pot ?
is it the fact that the root tempratures change is more dramatic if it were to be completely removed from the small pot.?
much thanks

OBG

I did this about 6weeks ago....Had not a problem...Harvested my first plant 4 days ago...2 tomorrow....And a sativa diva(bitch!!) in 2 weeks.....Shitty yields,High quality...no hermies or any other indication of mid flower transplant stress is what I'm saying....Go for it IMO
Cheers

dobo

The reason it's much easier on the plant is that you are not turning it sideways/upside down to get the pot off, the roots are the key here, they will be nicely setup at the moment as soon as you take the pot off it will move/break the roots. The roots uptake all the nutrients + give the plant stability (tap roots) if you damage these then the plant isn't going to be as efficient, if it can't supply the buds with enough food then the yields will be down and plant will suffer. Cutting the bottom off the pot is a much more gentle way on the plant. Might look a bit strange but does the job.

well that being said

well that being said

i should be repoting today then i,ll just repot the whole thing only for the fact that the pot just slips straight off with no problems .(i regularly inspect the roots just by lifting the plant out of it's pot).

i was just more worried the temp of the roots may change too much but if it's damage to the root's we have to avoid i wont have any trouble thanks for the advice guys.
now i,ll just find a phone and get sum pic's too show after the transplant .!

thanks again EzekielDee dobo :wave:

O B G :joint:

pics

pics

i can not wait for these to fatten up and begin to hang as sativa do .! :rasta:

i do have an indica almost ready but it lives in the forest so i will only have harvest pics of it .
lol it's hiding like ossama :laughing: :laughing:

O B G :rasta:

Last edited:
G

low stress re potting would be best it will not be easy. If thats it in the bucket, better to split the bucket than pull the plant out.

new pics

new pics

octodium the bucket is it's new pot it was in a small black pot but the transplant went well heres a new pic

looking good in the hood

O B G

Last edited:

dobo

looks good mate, going to be awhile before its ready but it will be worth it if you hold out and pick it at optimal time!

tru time is on my side

tru time is on my side

it's been flowering for two weeks now dobo but im in no hurry she's got at least 4 weeks left too flower and the pistols are starting to go pink now .
this i've never seen on a sativa i'm now wondering what strain it is .!

OBG

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good OBG,, you'll get a nice smoke from that girl now that she has the extra grow room, + pink pistils too!

teruso

how did you make it look like a bush??? (i know you trained it but how). I have got 5 thai sativa seedlings growing and i just want to know how to train them like that because i dont want these huge trees poking over the fence :spank:

training is easy

training is easy

all i do is top the plant at two months old. then all the branches that shoot out after that point get tie'd too pegs i stick in the ground around the plant .
you can easliy see when the branches get woody enough they will stay there
and just add more pegs and tie it down .

(keep the pot small while in vege)it's growth must be restricted up until flower
by the time flowering starts remove all the pegs and tie's and re-pot it .
in a big pot then it wont get too big on you .

good luck on your effort too keep them small and stealthy (teruso)!

thanks to my polish veiwer's (rberciol) for stoping by and the compliments allways nice !

O B G :rasta: :wave:

going good

going good

bud's filling out real good the bud's just hang so much in the wet the next rain i will take some new pic's of them in there hang position.

O B G :canabis:

vodka hash

vodka hash

awsome no after taste just tastes like good hash it's made from

kc33 x masterkush and it's a hardcore stone too :joint:

i'm quite happy way better than smoking 15 grams of leaf lol

O B G :wave: p:s it made1/2 a gram of hash :jump:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts