Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > General Announcements - Head Seeds

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Cannapot for Cannabis Genetics
General Announcements - Head Seeds Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2010, 09:33 PM #81
freshpmk
Banned

freshpmk is on a distinguished road
i don't know the rule for beeing invite in "this head seed private auction"
bur i'm realy interested...
i'm gonna try the c99 joey weed and the oriental expess from goat, i hope to test your sugaree, geisha & casey and compare the wonderfull job you've done,
kind regard
freshpmk is offline Quote

Old 12-28-2010, 10:02 PM #82
Cannawinner

Cannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grat3fulh3ad View Post
Yeah... I'll give plenty of warning... have had some issues, crazy shit going on.. slight delays are to be expected, but I promise plenty of notice...

Might even set up a private group auction for those who have been consistently inquiring about availability, to make sure they have access to what they need. If I do I'll make a thread where people can apply to join in.

Yes please do. I missed the last one. Was very upset.

Canna.
Cannawinner is offline Quote

Old 01-02-2011, 05:55 PM #83
seedee

dying

waiting for you to announce a drop . i gotta get on the head seed bandwagon. would love just about any of your strains . well i will keep checking everyday.

Old 01-02-2011, 06:34 PM #84
Bulldog11
Banned

Bulldog11 is a glorious beacon of lightBulldog11 is a glorious beacon of lightBulldog11 is a glorious beacon of lightBulldog11 is a glorious beacon of lightBulldog11 is a glorious beacon of lightBulldog11 is a glorious beacon of lightBulldog11 is a glorious beacon of lightBulldog11 is a glorious beacon of lightBulldog11 is a glorious beacon of lightBulldog11 is a glorious beacon of lightBulldog11 is a glorious beacon of light
I will be looking for the special invite. Start that thread up as soon as possible. Bulldog11
Bulldog11 is offline Quote

Old 01-11-2011, 03:11 AM #85
Stoner Gardener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grat3fulh3ad View Post
Cool... consider it so.
I'll post up a thread for all to petition for inclusion when it is time.

Please let an ol' stoner have a chance at grabbing some of these.

Old 01-11-2011, 06:00 AM #86
ambertrich

ambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to all
H3ad, hope things are smoothing out for ya.

Also, just waiting on the good word like the other good folks here.
ambertrich is offline Quote

Old 01-11-2011, 07:01 PM #87
hiker

hiker is a glorious beacon of lighthiker is a glorious beacon of lighthiker is a glorious beacon of lighthiker is a glorious beacon of lighthiker is a glorious beacon of lighthiker is a glorious beacon of lighthiker is a glorious beacon of lighthiker is a glorious beacon of lighthiker is a glorious beacon of lighthiker is a glorious beacon of lighthiker is a glorious beacon of light
Please keep us posted. Right now I have 4 Trainwreck II flowering, 3F, 1M. They all are very consistant, very bushy, short internodes, dark green, all very similar. I'm surprised there are no grow reports on these, they seem so nice. I sincerely hope you will be restocking more of these, because I would definately want another pack. I can't wait to see these finish, never tried before and really looking foward to tasting. Thanks hope your new year is going well for you and your family.

Old 01-13-2011, 06:58 AM #88
KITCHA

KITCHA is a jewel in the roughKITCHA is a jewel in the roughKITCHA is a jewel in the roughKITCHA is a jewel in the roughKITCHA is a jewel in the roughKITCHA is a jewel in the roughKITCHA is a jewel in the roughKITCHA is a jewel in the rough
Hi Mr & Mrs Head

I had my pack of casey stolen along a stack of other rez and Dg beans late last year, Pls consider me for the next release I was so keen to run Casy but never got the chance, NOTE to all never have all your eggs one basket....

Peace Kit
KITCHA is offline Quote

Old 01-14-2011, 01:11 AM #89
seedee

dam

that was gonna be my line to guarentee me a pack of casey. you beat me to it. just kidden. i had $1000 worth of beans stolen some years back .Nothing hurts more than making me geneticaly insuficeint. i feel for ya .

Old 01-17-2011, 03:11 AM #90
chefro420

Any updates on the drop?