Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > General Announcements - Head Seeds

Thread Title Search    
Advertise on ICMag - Click for more info
 General Announcements - Head Seeds Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2010, 01:41 AM   #61
maryanne3087

maryanne3087 will become famous soon enoughmaryanne3087 will become famous soon enough

Now that's a straight offer.

Win with my gear, I'll give you gear for life.

Props to you, that's a very nice offer esp considering your gear doesn't break bank and you include more seeds than is standard.
maryanne3087 jest offline   Quote

Old 12-11-2010, 01:44 AM   #62
kinger

kinger is a splendid one to beholdkinger is a splendid one to beholdkinger is a splendid one to beholdkinger is a splendid one to beholdkinger is a splendid one to beholdkinger is a splendid one to beholdkinger is a splendid one to beholdkinger is a splendid one to behold
That would be cool,I have been after your casey forever.And Anything else from you woud be great.
kinger jest offline   Quote

Old 12-11-2010, 06:25 AM   #63
CurbsideService

CurbsideService has much to be proud ofCurbsideService has much to be proud ofCurbsideService has much to be proud ofCurbsideService has much to be proud ofCurbsideService has much to be proud ofCurbsideService has much to be proud ofCurbsideService has much to be proud ofCurbsideService has much to be proud ofCurbsideService has much to be proud ofCurbsideService has much to be proud of
The private invite for Casey sounds like a great idea! I hope to get an invite! I have some Trainwreck going strong right now!
CurbsideService jest offline   Quote

Old 12-11-2010, 06:28 AM   #64
dustin27

dustin27 is a splendid one to beholddustin27 is a splendid one to beholddustin27 is a splendid one to beholddustin27 is a splendid one to beholddustin27 is a splendid one to beholddustin27 is a splendid one to beholddustin27 is a splendid one to beholddustin27 is a splendid one to behold
What a sick cool generous idea! I surely need to get a CJ keeper in my garden one day, but for now I'm way behind in funds. I support that idea alot though!

dustin27 jest offline   Quote

Old 12-11-2010, 07:00 AM   #65
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivor
Cool... consider it so.
I'll post up a thread for all to petition for inclusion when it is time.

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha
Grat3fulh3ad jest offline   Quote

Old 12-11-2010, 07:08 AM   #66
strawbrrygirl
The faster we go the rounder we get

strawbrrygirl has a brilliant futurestrawbrrygirl has a brilliant futurestrawbrrygirl has a brilliant futurestrawbrrygirl has a brilliant futurestrawbrrygirl has a brilliant futurestrawbrrygirl has a brilliant futurestrawbrrygirl has a brilliant futurestrawbrrygirl has a brilliant futurestrawbrrygirl has a brilliant futurestrawbrrygirl has a brilliant futurestrawbrrygirl has a brilliant future
And you know that notion just crossed my mind!!!!!!The horde is droolin h3ad!!!!

Old 12-11-2010, 11:45 AM   #67
Nick Sand

Hook another "family" member up with an invite Head. Pretty please?

Old 12-11-2010, 11:50 AM   #68
sirshamus

sirshamus will become famous soon enoughsirshamus will become famous soon enough
Novel idea H3ad, I'd like to start the line...everyone behind me, lol. Seriously though, something needed done about drops around here. I actually wanna grow your gear, not just horde 10 pks in my collection. Thanks for lookin out for us bro.
sirshamus jest offline   Quote

Old 12-11-2010, 01:28 PM   #69
chefro420

Sweet! I have your tw bx2 , and running a 3 casey females too!

Old 12-11-2010, 03:27 PM   #70
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grat3fulh3ad View Post
... I'll give plenty of warning...but I promise plenty of notice...Might even set up a private group auction for those who have been consistently inquiring about availability, to make sure they have access to what they need. If I do I'll make a thread where people can apply to join in.
Looking forward to having another stab at obtaining some of your fine genetics sir. DD
DoobieDuck jest offline   Quote

Old 12-11-2010, 03:30 PM   #71
Irie_Lion
Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!

Irie_Lion is a survivorIrie_Lion is a survivorIrie_Lion is a survivorIrie_Lion is a survivorIrie_Lion is a survivorIrie_Lion is a survivorIrie_Lion is a survivorIrie_Lion is a survivorIrie_Lion is a survivorIrie_Lion is a survivorIrie_Lion is a survivor
Sweet...i'd like a pack of CJ and any other gear u might have

Irie_Lion jest offline   Quote

Old 12-11-2010, 03:38 PM   #72
Bodhi Tree

Bodhi Tree is on a distinguished road
Cool beans. The cj I smoked in amsterdam was far superior to almost anything else I smoked while there. Gotta have some.
Bodhi Tree jest offline   Quote

Old 12-12-2010, 01:45 AM   #73
Abja Roots
ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder/President/CEO

Abja Roots is a survivorAbja Roots is a survivorAbja Roots is a survivorAbja Roots is a survivorAbja Roots is a survivorAbja Roots is a survivorAbja Roots is a survivorAbja Roots is a survivorAbja Roots is a survivorAbja Roots is a survivorAbja Roots is a survivor
Very Cool. Seems like life's been hectic for lots of us this year. Here's to keeping on, much like the might Casey Jones. Congrats on all the success this year and best of luck with much continued success in this upcoming year.

Big Things
Abja Roots jest online   Quote

Old 12-12-2010, 02:49 AM   #74
organic1
It's about the seed, never the greed

organic1 is a jewel in the roughorganic1 is a jewel in the roughorganic1 is a jewel in the rough
Been waiting...

for some Casey Jones to reappear again. Missed out on it the last go around. Look forward to having a chance at it Thanks!

Old 12-12-2010, 02:59 AM   #75
OrganicOzarks

I would be into the Casey, and Trainwreck. I tried a trainwreck from someone with a name like Quiet RIOT SEEDS. Lets just say that none of them popped. I hit him up, and he said my fault. I then popped ten seeds from another company, and sent him the pictures of said seeds to prove to him that his seeds blew my cock. I got no response. I really just layed out some drama. My bad. Didn't mean to. I would be into an invite only thing. I have been looking for new stuff, but I haven't seen anything recently that peaked my interest. I will be on the lookout for the thread.