Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > General Announcements - Head Seeds

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Dark Heart Nursery
General Announcements - Head Seeds Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2008, 07:56 PM #21
krushonkush

A11's,Pineapple Express,C99. Sounds awesome! I think those are the
best! everyone will be working the chemD soon. Geisha for me for now!
Thanks for the great work! Hope I can still get some Casey

Old 11-11-2008, 08:39 PM #22
KindHypnos
Herb'n Shaman

KindHypnos will become famous soon enoughKindHypnos will become famous soon enoughKindHypnos will become famous soon enough
Sounds like a worthy undertaking mate, best of luck....
KindHypnos is offline Quote

Old 11-12-2008, 04:19 AM #23
Alex-F
Traktor driver

Alex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really nice
Nice line-up, i'm exited.

Have you got any plans to work with Kali Mist? MOD's resignation kind of left a hole, don't see much KM work at the moment and I think it's a real worthy strain. KM x C99 would be a nice cross.

Old 11-24-2008, 09:56 AM #24
Luco Cadalora

Luco Cadalora will become famous soon enoughLuco Cadalora will become famous soon enough
Hmm... Spicy Pineapple Sounds Nice
Luco Cadalora is offline Quote

Old 11-24-2008, 12:07 PM #25
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud of
heya Alex...
Have no plans to work with the kali, but I do have a great super silver haze that I pollinated a test branch of with C99... If they come out impressive, I'll be doing more for sure.

Oriental Express is knocked up and making beans... won't be long now on those testers...

peace and love guys

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha
Grat3fulh3ad is offline Quote

Old 11-24-2008, 01:07 PM #26
milo_xxx
Stress Tester/Plant Torturer

milo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant future
You can count me in H3ad! I would love to test that pineapple express! I would run it against my pineapple pheno Geisha.
milo_xxx is offline Quote

Old 11-25-2008, 01:37 AM #27
krushonkush

H3ad ssh sounds awesome! I could easily make room if you need some help
around test time.
PLEASE work the haze more! know one does anymore! its all chemdog this diesel that. shit right now its all C99!
Oriental Express > all! OE x SSH = dank!!
make it happen man, that OE is "it" no one else is working it!!!! much love and I will buy any of them! I dont care about price only other that gets my money is MrNice! why? ssh,nev

Old 11-28-2008, 06:03 AM #28
Alex-F
Traktor driver

Alex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grat3fulh3ad
heya Alex...
Have no plans to work with the kali, but I do have a great super silver haze that I pollinated a test branch of with C99... If they come out impressive, I'll be doing more for sure.

Oriental Express is knocked up and making beans... won't be long now on those testers...

peace and love guys
Sounds good, hope it turns out like you expect or better. I'm up for anything sativa. Indicas give me a hangover

Old 11-28-2008, 04:57 PM #29
sunnydog
Drip King

sunnydog is just really nicesunnydog is just really nicesunnydog is just really nicesunnydog is just really nicesunnydog is just really nicesunnydog is just really nicesunnydog is just really nicesunnydog is just really nicesunnydog is just really nicesunnydog is just really nicesunnydog is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grat3fulh3ad
heya Alex...

peace and love guys
Good news!

Blumats! Automatic watering!

Vertical Blumat grow

Blumat adjustment procedure: (for soil)In a bucket ,fill and soak units under water for at LEAST an hour. Then screw on cap( nice and tight!) under water making sure not to trap any air.
Leave dripper line at ~8cm. long.
Give the pot a good watering.
Insert B/M snugly into nicely compacted soil(not too loose) .
Open till water comes out, carefully close until just a drop barely forms.
Tighten 1.75 - 2 Arrows
Adjust as necessary for a few days, then leave it alone!

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." ~ Unknown ~
sunnydog is online now Quote

Old 11-29-2008, 06:44 PM #30
Darkstarlive

Heads

As a big fan of your gear I was wondering how I could be a tester for you??
I've run your:
G33 Bx2
G13xD
CJ
Cin-D
Geisha
Doing a big Geisha run right now.

Peace...