Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > General Announcements - Head Seeds

Thread Title Search    
Visit Sensi Seeds For all your Genetic Needs!
 General Announcements - Head Seeds Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2009, 01:50 PM   #31
krushonkush

Happy New Years! Mr and Ms Grat3ful! best wishes for 2009!

Old 02-03-2009, 11:29 AM   #32
ThaSickone
Banned

ThaSickone is on a distinguished road
hey head whats up dude? will your G13Diesel be making a reappearance also?
ThaSickone jest offline   Quote

Old 02-11-2009, 01:05 AM   #33
danny karey

Just wonderin when the C99 gear will drop. That's one of the strains i just can't seem to get. Keep up the good work

Danny

Old 02-22-2009, 05:21 PM   #34
Beeka

Beeka is on a distinguished road
Its Already Gone!

Finding Keepers, losers weepers.
Beeka jest offline   Quote

Old 05-21-2009, 12:45 PM   #35
guineapig

Location: In spite of my rage I am still just a rodent in a cage
guineapig is a survivorguineapig is a survivorguineapig is a survivorguineapig is a survivorguineapig is a survivorguineapig is a survivorguineapig is a survivorguineapig is a survivorguineapig is a survivorguineapig is a survivorguineapig is a survivor
Woe is me!!!!!

I'll do anything for some H3ad....seeds, that is.....

I know this post is unnecessary but i'd just like to let everyone know how much i love them.....

kind regards from guineapig
guineapig jest offline   Quote

Old 05-21-2009, 11:19 PM   #36
Billygoat
Having fun!

Billygoat is a splendid one to beholdBillygoat is a splendid one to beholdBillygoat is a splendid one to beholdBillygoat is a splendid one to beholdBillygoat is a splendid one to beholdBillygoat is a splendid one to beholdBillygoat is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by guineapig View Post
Woe is me!!!!!

I'll do anything for some H3ad....seeds, that is.....

I know this post is unnecessary but i'd just like to let everyone know how much i love them.....

kind regards from guineapig
You and about a 100 other grower's. lolol. Nice to see you guineapig. I've got some buddies waiting around to grab some up. After they read and seen some threads. They where pretty much sold. Hopefully, there will be some news soon.
Take care,
BG
R.I.P. buckeye-leaf
Billygoat jest offline   Quote

Old 10-06-2009, 08:36 PM   #37
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivor
Head Seeds is proud to be sponsoring this year's halloween contest.

Check it:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...69#post2747569

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha
Grat3fulh3ad jest offline   Quote

Old 12-31-2009, 11:11 PM   #38
krushonkush

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by krushonkush View Post
Happy New Years! Mr and Ms Grat3ful! best wishes for 2009!
Same for 2010!

Old 12-31-2009, 11:22 PM   #39
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivor
right back at ya, Krush...
Happy 2010 everyone!

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha

Old 01-01-2010, 09:28 AM   #40
JackCough
Polished Member

JackCough is a jewel in the roughJackCough is a jewel in the roughJackCough is a jewel in the roughJackCough is a jewel in the rough
Yay!
JackCough jest offline   Quote

Old 01-01-2010, 02:04 PM   #41
StinkingRoger

StinkingRoger will become famous soon enough
Posts are not unnecessary.Everything has its place. Head seeds are atop the genetic Pile.
The New Spring releases, awaiting these for sure.
First Headseed ever popped the keeper still hanging round.
Thanks.

Last edited by StinkingRoger; 01-01-2010 at 02:07 PM.. Reason: n/a
StinkingRoger jest offline   Quote

Old 10-14-2010, 07:58 PM   #42
LIFEISGOOD
Plant Dork

LIFEISGOOD has a spectacular aura aboutLIFEISGOOD has a spectacular aura about
He3d

I love y'alls goods and appreciate the work you put into your line.

Are you still making release notices here or are you going to post like you did in the spring? I am just trying to plan for T-day.

Thanks

The more things are forbidden, the more popular they become.
Mark Twain

Are you livin', or are you Dyin'?

Its just Horticulture and yes, you're on your way to becoming a plant dork.

LIFEISGOOD jest offline   Quote

Old 10-14-2010, 08:33 PM   #43
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

I'll post up heads up announcements at least two weeks before anything gets listed. look for things to start breaking loose between thanksgiving and xmas

Old 10-15-2010, 12:33 AM   #44
NorcalBob

NorcalBob has a brilliant futureNorcalBob has a brilliant futureNorcalBob has a brilliant futureNorcalBob has a brilliant futureNorcalBob has a brilliant futureNorcalBob has a brilliant futureNorcalBob has a brilliant futureNorcalBob has a brilliant futureNorcalBob has a brilliant futureNorcalBob has a brilliant futureNorcalBob has a brilliant future
hell ya

Great news!
NorcalBob jest offline   Quote

Old 10-15-2010, 05:55 AM   #45
LIFEISGOOD
Plant Dork

LIFEISGOOD has a spectacular aura aboutLIFEISGOOD has a spectacular aura about
Thanks for the reply, and again, I love your wares.

The more things are forbidden, the more popular they become.
Mark Twain

Are you livin', or are you Dyin'?

Its just Horticulture and yes, you're on your way to becoming a plant dork.

LIFEISGOOD jest offline   Quote