What's new

earwax questions

headshot

Hi I was wondering if anyone one would be kind enough to make a guide on how exactly earwax is made as I am planning on making some in the near future. Any alreay existing guides and other information on the earwax making process will be greatly appreciated.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
.....all you really need to get started are a pair of ears.........and some time.....

*what this has to do with Hashish........I have not a clue...

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
I keep it in my special earwax coinpurse.

earwax.jpg

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
:yeahthats :jump: If this does pertain to oil, i've never heard it called earwax. Perhaps you are talking about something along the lines of budder

nah. you don't want earwax. it's far less potient than other methods. that's made by lazy uneducated folk. no need for that nonsense round here. just cause you buy it at clubs, doesn't mean it's the best. it's what they buy for cheap and sell as high end. far from the truth......as usual

this right here is what you want. pure and will make any breeder, hashmaker, cannaseur stagger.

fuk taht anyone whos smoked good earwax will tell you it ranks up with top ranking hashishs.. i smoke plenty bubble/bho/iso/drysieve and taht earwax contrinue to cripple... im gueesing its a method of BHO... but i have yet to speak with anyone whos made it..

speak away, i'm right here!

earwax if made by lazy engineers. Ignorant to what they could be making. i will say it's better than the goo's and such. Far more pure than some other products, but lacking in the finer points of flavor and essence. also not as stoney as other purgin processes. when you cure to create earwax, you lose a lot of the good stuff. Like i said it's for lazy engineers, lazy and ignorant doesn't create the finest. only done with hard work and education.

Last edited:
Gypsy Nirvana said:
.....all you really need to get started are a pair of ears.........and some time.....

i love this guy. yes sir it's just an example of how americans will put anything in thier bodies w/o asking questions.

C

Chamba

yeah, wtf is that guy talking about??

I think he just OD-ed on smoking earwax....actual earwax that is

lol @ and with Woody

Headshot.....sheesh, it was a joke, ya yoke............what's the bet that Woody is an American too?....anyway keep telling yourself that you live the greatest most fantastic country in the whole wide world over and over again if that gets you through the day...

Last edited:
S

Shmike

Earwax?! That isn't nearly as appetizing sounding as Budder. Which is just whipped oil, no difference from just plain un-whipped oil. How do you make budder? Take a big glob of properly made BHO or QWISO, heat it up so it melts down into a liquid, and stir it vigorously with a pin or a stick of some sort until it goes milky looking. Then just let it sit and cool down, and when you come back you'll have creamy looking oil, aka budder. It's like going to the grocery store and having to choose from either a stick of butter, or a container of whipped butter, it's the same stuff just in a different consistency.
BHO >

QWISO >

Last edited:

headshot

Chamba said:
yeah, wtf is that guy talking about??

I think he just OD-ed on smoking earwax....actual earwax that is

lol @ and with Woody

Headshot.....sheesh, it was a joke, ya yoke............what's the bet that Woody is an American too?....anyway keep telling yourself that you live the greatest most fantastic country in the whole wide world over and over again if that gets you through the day...

Okay what woody said is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. I don't lie to myself and think my country is the best, but I don't like people talking down to me because I ask about how some hashoil product is made. And what am I doing woody??? Asking questions douche!!!!

I guess I had the missunderstanding that I could come to IC mag and get helpful answers to my questions, not get criticized for just asking a question. ( I have never smoked earwax.) And yea thanks to people who were actually helpful in answering my question and didn't criticize me for wondering how an oil product was made.

Last edited:
G

Gypsy Nirvana said:

Exactly my thought! :muahaha:

Latest posts

Latest posts