What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Im makin seeds and strains this year! Whats yours?

G

I don't usually make many seeds, just a few f2's here and there, but this year I'm trying some crosses. What do you think?

Sour Bubble 3 X Texada Timewarp (male)
Maple leaf india X Texada Timewarp
Black Domina X Kodiak Gold (sat. pheno)
Sensi star X C99 (joey)
Sour Bubble 3 X C99 ( joey weed)

Also gonna make f2s of the Sour bub because I cant get it anymore. I have 2 packs, surely I can find 2 good plants to breed.
Also f2's of these Texada's.

Who knows what'll happen. Other than knowing how to pick good parents, my breeding skills are non existant.

Whats your plans?

Last edited:

Ganico

Veteran
Silverback- why just two parents? The more parents the better, especially if you are looking to make a strain thats tailored to your environment. Even just 5 of each would be much better

Last edited:
G

Hey Ganico, I will choose the best parents out of all the plants I grow, just the best 2. Good luck on th holy grail search, sounds like you have half of it down.

Clearcutter, I agree. The sativa pheno of SS grown well is kick ass and Im hoping the C99 will electrify it. I think the most postent hybrid I have smoked was a SS X Jack Herrer pheno from Sensitron by Almighty seeds. I don't think that strains available anymore but I have "high hopes" for this cross. Ill keep you posted.

F

fully baked

Plan on getting in some blueberry crosses this year...

Blueberry x Double Strawberry Diesel
Blueberry x (New Purple Power x Hashberry - hashberry pheno)

Still looking for great deals on the bay too...

I wanna see what the sour bubble crosses would be like. Those sound incredible!

Here's the NPP x Hashberry Pheno I will be using.

I

icon

that (black domina x kodiak gold) should be killer but they all sound really good

my plans are:
(M) hindu kush x (F) mandala#1 -or possibly-
(M) satori x (F) mandala#1

silverback im excited to hear what happens! i hope all goes well! one of the best weeds i have smoked was a SS as well. im also geeked about the MLI x TT. you pop any beans for outdoors yet? i got the feminized icecream (PARADISE) and the shnazzlberry #2 (CHIMERA) popped there prolly 5-6 days old. i also got some early riser and early pearl just poppin out of there shells sayin "high" to the 200 watt floro. these will all b moved under the 1000s soon. PEACE,slow :headbange

G

Hi all,
hey slowster, I havent popped any yet but Im anxious. Its really only about 30 days away now so its getting close. Ive learned over time that starting too early is a mistake for me. As bad as I want to be growing, I have to wait. I always start my seedlings on March 22 so theyll be raring to go on April 25th or so.

The Schnazz 2 is supposed to be good and I tried to grow it once but the deer ate everyone of them.

Fullybaked, I never have any luck with blueberry type strains outdoors. Whats your secret?

Icon, thats the hope anyway. I hope that the KG will bring down the flower time of the BD , add some disease resistance and turn that "creeper" effect of the gold into a "kicker" effect.
. I've considered hitting the female Sour Bubble with the KG but I have a while to decide.

Last edited:
F

fully baked

This will be my first outdoors with the blueberry. Mind if I ask what happened to go sour with yours and why they gave you trouble?

Fast_Pine

Im going to make a blend of some killer Northernlights-Trainwreck crossed with some Wallyduck Webbed Indica...

The Northernlights-trainwreck, is a great producer of fruity, sweet, dense nuggs. The TW in her makes the node spacing very elongated...Lots of vigor, wide indica leaves...

The Webbed indica, isnt the best yield, but there is something to be said about the potency of the WI.....Wally duck told me that it is good to add potency in a cross...

Im super syched,,,will be planting waves of this cross, up in the clouds. 9, maby 10,000 feet....

Late season mini's baby!

this will be my first year making seeds, and im making fem seeds. would the coloidal silver water wash off in the rain does anyone know?

im so tired of males, but i guess if noone grew them, there would be alot less weed eventually.

G

Hey folks.

Fully baked, the bugs won't leave BB alone where I live and Ive sensed her vigor isnt really at an outdoor level . That's DP's BB. Sags, Joey's, Peaks, DJ's may all be different' i don't know, BB crosses perform better but it depends on the cross. I guess any strain can be grown outdoors but BB isnt one for my area.

Fast Pine, that sounds like a good cross. I have 5 grapefruit x nl ive been wanting to grow. Keep us posted. Arent you in the desert, somewhere near the moon?

Me too frostynugs, Ive started using female seeds alot. Its a shame there arent more decent femmed outdoor strains.

sb