What's new

An afternoon with Bob Marley and the "BUBBLE."

Response

This is what I was up to this afternoon!
Had my (enormous) Bob Marley collection, on and CRANKED UP, and production was in full swing!

Now the story behind this batch is interesting.
When I trim my harvest, I always leave a little bit of the "close bud leaf" on the bud, to protect the trichs a little and preserve the flavour.
*I am a medical user and need to preserve my meds for lengthy periods.
I roll my doobs and when I roll them, I remove this
"close bud leaf" (it interferes with that "pure bud flavour") and save it in a jar. :wink:
I have a huge pickle jar that I fill with all this "trimmed trim" and whatever is left on my rolling tray by myself, or my meduser buddies. (NO roach material of any kind though as I don't want ashes or crap in my bubble hash!)
The jar is about a gallon in size I'd guess and probably holds about 6 or 7 ounces of this fine trim....
So, every 3 months or so, this jar is FULL and I pop it into a ziplock and throw it into the freezer for a few hours, before making it into...you guessed it BUBBLE HASH
This time I ended up with about 12-14 grams of PRIMO hash, (which is average for this jar) a lot of which is FULL MELT!

Here we go:

:eek: :canabis: :friends: :wave: :joint: :yummy:

Sleepy

Veteran
What a nice site!!! :chin:

Thank you! What's your favorite way to enjoy the fruit of your labors?

Response

I have two or three water pipes/bubblers as well as a mini vaporizer. (can't afford the expensive ones or I'd have one of those too!)
I ONLY smoke bubble hash in these pipes, never buds.

Sleepy

Veteran
its just like the vapor bros. new ceramic heating element, and
a "hands free design" that doesn't seem that hands free... :chin:

am i THAT stoned?? :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint:

bubbleman

Veteran
looks good

looks good

Hey nice to see bob inspiring some bubblin>I am leaving for jamaica in ten days. I am looking super foreward to this trip. Its bob's 60th anniversary, and in fact the last year that bob's remains will be in jamaica. As rita marley is moving them to ethiopia. Check link here www.uk420.com to read more on this story on their front page.
NOw for some bubblin, as all these pics of hash makes me wanna melt some
peace

bubble man

JACKBAYBEH

Very, very nice!!

Very, very nice!!

I have no problem feeling the "Rastaman Vibration" after a
few tokes of fine bubble. :wink:

D

Dr.Smitty

That's some nice looking bubble there Response. I enjoyed looking at your pictures as much as I enjoy listening to Mr.Marley.

:wink:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Much as I love Bob, I much prfer less "Commercial" reggae too(by commercial, i am ot saying its bad, I mean well known and played a lot) I like a lot of Dub too, but mostly old Lovers rock kinda stuff. And of course, no pot head Reggae collectuion would be complete with out Prince Buster fabulous( just for "Big5", hahahaha, class song) and of course the obligatory Peter Tosh
" Legalise it, Dont crititcize it, Legalize it, and I will advertise it"

I like Gregory Issaacs too, i dont like the dace hall stuff though, and all that homphobic elephant and beenie man shyte though.

and this one too dont forget

and this one too dont forget

Hey There,
Remember these too Harry,

Jimmy Cliff,
The Harder they Come,
or his Love Heights,
from "Special"
Classics One and All
:smoke:
Peace LB :D

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
"woy Mr Brown Alright"
hehe

Hey LB, how would some1 go about getting a blower such as urself to make a nice piece forthem then m8??

G

i like burning spear and steel pulse amongst others ,but burning spear gotta be the best