What's new

400w hps autoflowering mixed pack flower log - 9 girls

Cannabean

hi all. ~~This log was on everyonedoesit until we were refugeed.~~

I germed a pack of lowlife's autoflowering mixed seeds, 15 of em (along with 2 lowryder2 seeds i had left over from my last grow) on 1.7.08.
all 17 popped and went into the rapid rooter dome.
by 1.10.08 they were all out of the rooter cubes and ready to be planted.

of the 15 seeds from Lowlife i got 9f and 6m which i am very happy about
1 lr2 seed never made it, 1 was male

400w hortilux super hps
3x 3 gallon(12l) pots
6x 2 gallon pots
Canna bio-terra substra
supernatural nutes, molasses, seaweed extract and love

pics tell the rest:

1.21.08 - Day 11

1.25.08 - Day 15

1.29.08 - Day 19

2.3.08 - Day 23

i repotted them all into the containers they'll finish in, 9 females and one male who'll meet his maker once I finish typing this.

2.4.08 - Day 25

2.11.08 - Day 32

2.16.08 - Day 37

Cannabean

day 42 some purple coloring was showing up on the stems of one of the plants so i decided to flush them all. i used GH's flora kleen and and then fed them with freshly brewed organic tea and some house & garden BudXL sampler (thanks sdho!).
they seemed to respond happily but they are so hearty its almost difficult to hurt them.

2.23.08 - Day 45

hey everyone, small update on day 50. I think the ph was a little high in my last feeding and 2 of the girls got a little burned but they are getting better.
I pollenated 2 of the girls but there wasnt much pollen so I hope it sticks.
I also noticed the big tall girl's roots were hanging out of her pot a good amount so i repotted her from 2 gallon to 3 gallon pots and during all that mess i snapped a few various pics.

2.29.08 - Day 50
28" girls roots

other girls

i think today is 50-something and I'll post new pics later today.

Last edited:

Cannabean

the shooting powder seems to work well, the ladies have fattened up nicely. How much longer do you guys think they have??

3.12.08 - Day 62

group shot:

girl 1:

girl 2:

girl 3

girl 4:

30" girl 5:

girl 6:

girl 7:

girl 8:

girl 9:

enjoy :smoke:

Last edited:

Cannabean

pokertoker: yeah its days from seed. These are lowlife's autoflowering hybrids and are supposed to finish around day 70 which it looks like I'll be very close. They got their last feeding today and will be flushed from here on out.

Poker_Toker

wow i am definately going to try these out one day thanks alot man! have you heard of people making crosses of these?
i cant find a place to order them from i have like 2 months to grow not 3 so these would be perfect. anyone know an online source for these seeds that take cc?

clorox

Smokin on that serious...
man, autoflowering sure has come a long way from the scraggaly ruderallis crosses that started poppin up in early 2k

Cannabean

pokertoker: drchonic dot com sells lowlife seeds and although they are all sold out right now lowlife said he restocking should happen soon. His newest strain which isn't listed on drchronic is auto Jack Herer which looks quite dank.
As for crossing them goes, as long as you cross two of lowlifes autos, you're guaranteed an auto offspring. If I were you, and looking back on what I should have done for this grow, I would have ordered the 15 seed mixed pack like I did along with a preferred set of genes to breed my best from the mixed with.

my mixed pack of 15 seeds gave me 9 females ranging from the small bushy girl#4 at 11" to a slow monsterlady at 30" tall and 20 days behind the rest while the other 7 girls are all 17-21" tall.

thanks for the comments :jump:

Last edited:

Cannabean

chop chop

the two smallest girls (#2 and #4 above) had been flushing for the past 5 days or so and got the axe today.

3.22.08 - Day 72
girl #2

girl #4

and into the drybox they go

the rest are about a week behind except #5 who is a few weeks behind. :wave:

Last edited:

Cannabean

sure thing lowlife, I have your email and will get em out pronto. thanks a bunch!

4.16.08 - Day 97

girl #3

big momma(still goin at 97 days from seed, 31"):

Cannabean

thanks mischief! thanks doja! Thats 14 weeks from seed though, since they are autoflowering I don't know exactly how long they were in veg.

the smoke is great :rasta:

Last edited:

doja420

Cannabean said:
thanks mischief! thanks doja! Thats 14 weeks from seed though, since they are autoflowering I don't know exactly how long they were in veg.

the smoke is great :rasta:
Ohhhhh ok that makes sense lol. I may have to try one of these autoflowering strains pretty soon.

Latest posts

Latest posts