What's new

Bubbleman - when will you have bubble boxes again?

bubbleman

Veteran
gonna get em in sooner than later. what does that mean exactly, im hoping within one and a half months.

peace
bubbleman

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Yeah Bird's eye Maple is really nice - I like that green one though. Reason is I already have a regular cigar humidor that looks just like the rosewood. They are both going in my home office so I want the green one to make a statement, ya know?

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Iwish Either Bubbleman, or Gypsy did theirs in a "Tiger Maple" version with a real good honey stain. this wood is also known as "Fiddle-back" Maple, because it is what is used on the back of violins to give that stripey effect, I Once saw Norm on new yankee workshop make a beautiful, bedside table in rose wood, and then the drawer had tiger maple veneer , really rich golden stain, high shine finish, gorgeous, the contrast between the rosewood in a deep red stain, and the maple with the gold, was amazing.
:chin: , .....I wonder if Either would do a custom one for me?? I bet If i was spalashing on Gypsys deluxe version with the dial something could be arranged,

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
B Man,

Any update on the shipments? I tried to reply to Bhak but I havent heard anything...

Thanks~~~

G

haven't heard or seen anything more on these boxes they going to coming out soon ?

bubbleman

Veteran
We are doing our best, we had some delays with factory', but am just getting the new screens aligned, as well as our engraving in the wood lid. Give thanks to all those patience folks, the box's will be better than ever when they are released.

soon come as they say in jamaica

bubble mon