What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

hash video question

fetanylking

can anyone tell me if this method works a buddy sent mea movie, a burned copy its only a couple min long but in it they take trim dry out break it up a little and freeze it to make crystals hard
the they grind it between fingers lightly over a silk screen and tap silk screen

then collect yellowish residue that fell
next run through tea sifter
now take collected sifted crystals and put in a ciggarette celophane, roll up
and tape
and press like hell under a rolling pin
now wrap in news paper and get wet
put in oven for 10 min on 175
take out, unwrap newspaper and put in freezer for 10 min
done

the final product they show looks good
but how is the actual quality
i figured some body here has tried this or knows about it
thanks

kilacaLIbud

sounds right 2 me but i do it a lil diff...i screen the kiff then just put it in the colophane bag and wrap it in the wet news paper and put it on a pan on the stove on low and flip every min...and then press it ...u dont need to put it in the freezer unless u have a giant ounce of kiff... or u can just do it ur way and tape it up and just stomp on it with ur shoes or run it over wit ur car!!

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
if u look at my thread of the hash maker, pedro pistolero put up a pic of it, its the same principle of a screen, except its a shaker., the hash is lovely. The quality depends on the starting product, ie is it just trim or buds too, is it really crystally with THC?? all these things affect it, thren there is the size of the screen to consider. The method u describe is known as "Dry-seiving"

Vapour

The Herbal Gerbil
Very common method, mine is similar.

Sieve useless trim over screen and collect trichomes. Press with the 'piecemaker' (search for this cool hand held hash press online ) and make a piece of hash. Take the sieved trim and heat over a stove to make a gentle quality bhang.

Only thing you should be throwing away after your harvest is the stalk and the main branches. Everything else gets used.

I just sifted a little tonight from some haze nugs that are covered in crystals.Nice little pile of trichomes I got. I didnt press it or anything I just springled over a bowl and got ripped :) Very potent stuff.