What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

No Mercy unknown strain, flowering in trash bag

kirkland212

This is unknown strain that my buddy got in a random mix bag of seeds from No Mercy. Flipped the switch on the 28. This bushy monster was in veg for almost 2.5 months. Notice the difference in size from Jan 26 to Feb 10. The white grow bag is 5gal just for comparison.

kirkland212

Haha it's gotta be at least. Hopefully in a week or so it will start forming some nice flowers. Now that it's in the trash bag, it's gonna need like 5 gallons per watering.

E

Empathy

Nice lookin plant dude. Ive got some No mercy seeds im gonna grow soon! Gonna grow IceQueen and K2 from them.

kirkland212

chaingmai draining is a fucking bitch. we poked some holes on the bottom and have to lift up the bag to let the water flow through. the only problem is the bag weighs the same as a fridge :bashhead:

ethereal we decided to kill two birds with one stone. why not reuse the bags after throwing the dead body out

thanks for all the positive comments guys

chaingmai

You might be able to poke some wholes down low on the side to help with that. Also you could put it on some blocks o you don't have to lift it. Looks good man . :joint: :joint:

dkmonk

Wow that's incredible. In the end it looks like it will be well worth it, the colas on that plant i bet are going to be a monstrocity. When i venture to grow outdoors this looks like a good idea but dig a whole and put that trash bag in it w/ all the dirt and just cut slits in the side of the bag, before putting it in ground.

sophisto

Nice plant brother, she is gonna grow up to be a prom queen.....

For drainage, have you thought of maybe getting some kind of tub container that the plant can fit into with the bottom of the container lined with hydroton or something like that???

For that matter why not build an 8 " deep X (wide enough to fit your bag)square with casters on the bottom to wheel that heavy bitch around... You could take pond liner and lay it securely inside the interiors perimeter and then put three inches of hydroton in the bottom of it.....Hell you could even attach a drain valve in two of the corners to get rid of excess water easily....Just make sure you put some spacers on the bottom of the square before you put the casters on...This will give you a good 6 " of clearance on the bottom to access the drain valves.....

Plywood and 2x4's making things possible through carpentry.....

kirkland212

Thanks for the positive comment. I think that your suggestion for draining is an excellent idea but I don't have the time or the place to construct this. I'm going to use chaingmai's idea and put it on two cinder blocks and place some kind of bucket between them.