What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Have you matched your strains to your sites yet?

G

Ive had 20 different strain list for this years grow by now, Ive changed every seed on it twice but ive finally settled in on 4 new strains and my 2 old stand bys.

I have 2 low lying areas next to streams that I intend to grow:

Kodiak Gold
Maple leaf indica.

Ive never grown the Kodiak but ive heard its good against mould. I don't want to have to visit these much and i need resistance.

My other sites are a little higher ground and i have 4 strains.

Dr. Atomic BB XNL
Sensi Star
Texada Timeward
Sour Bubble 3

6 strains is it for me!!!

What are yawl growin??

Mr.Pyrex

-Himalaya Gold
-Durban Poison
-Donkey Dick
-Lethal Purple

all early finishing strains perfect for my area

Dignan

The Soapmaker!
Veteran
LOL Yep, have all the charts and graphs drawn up already. I make amendments to the plans about once a week.

NL5/SK1

Silverback,

I have two different areas.
1) SD IBL
2) Panama
3) Cheese
4) Thai Haze/SK1

5)Mongolian Indica
6)Master Kush/SK
7)High End

Start indoors March 10 - plant last week in April.
I'm going to try your planting method. Sounds great. I know it works with tomatoes.
Can't wait.

supersonic

I have this two:
25 Medicine Man
5 Sadhu

-not all will be germinated.

Those will be bought for sure:

Sweet Afghani Delicious
California Hashplant
Leshaze or Quick Mist or some ACE gear

and some other earlys... must be decided soon...

G

Dignan, Ive changed my plans since starting this thread!

Hey Mr. Pyrex, me too on the Himalayan Gold. Ive watched that video 2x now and supersonic gave it a good report.

NL5/SK1, im going to break down one day and get SD IBL. Do a report

Supersonic, Im going with the SAD as well. Sent the mail out today. I want to try the Black Jack terribly. Sensitron from Almighty Seeds, (Sensi Star X Jack Herrer) is some of the most potent smoke ive had but its not in production anymore but BDXJH might do the trick as well.

Hi hippie. Im with Bongsong on the tips. Whats your lattitude?. I would love to grow JH but I thought it would probably be Nov. finish? Ive smoked Jack Herrer 2x and both times i was amazed at the high.

-
My plans have changed. I spend every year growing a bunch of high dollar strains and every year i end up wishing that I had more sensi star and Maple leaf indica. Honestly, thats all I smoke anymore so thats going to be my focus.

Ive ordered 14 of SAD, 10 himalayan Gold and 10 lemon skunks for all of my bumming family, Christmas gifts, and to support my seedbuying needs. I can plant them and be done, then spend the rest of my time showering attention on Sensi Star and Mli.

My wife says shes tired of indicas, (blasphemy!) and demands that I grow a sativa so I have this Texada Timewarp I guess I have to grow but thats it.

just wanted to stop by and say hey silver! and thx again on the no mold non toxic solution you blessed me with! i swear you should have ur own infomercial lol. i also wanted to ask if it protects against bud rot etc. sorry for the off topic. but to be on topic for my four risky plots that are mainly in fields and wooded areas in the middle of the city i picked heavy duty fruity (THSEEDS),white russian (SERIOUS SEEDS),early pearl, early riser,hayleys comet, shnazzleberry 2, and icecream femmed. thx again silver

G

Hi everybody

thankyou Budd, its in my favorites.

Hey Slowster, I want to grow out the Scnazzelberry 2. It finishes quick and is a good outdoor plant. I would like to try haleys comet as well. Its an autoflower that Ive wanted to grow ever since I read an article in High times..

hello was sup
I'm grown secret sugar and dutch treat x nothrenlights this year and I'm working on a strain that i bread last year, the seeds came from mountian high seeds so i really dont know what strian it is but shes vigorous. The secret sugar is supposed to be mold resistant and ripen sept 5-20

Last edited:
yeah silver the shnaz does sound sweet. if i can i will get pics gonna do twenty plants this summer 100 yards or less from neighbors and a aparmnent complex. in a hidden piece of open marshy area amongst a crap load of young trees next to a swamp like land. i am also excited about the haleys comet i did not know it auto flowered though yet again i only touched base on a few threads that had anything to say about it. and all things said were good so i said what the heck why not give it a whirl. also quick question does anyone think i should not take cuts do to the fact it is a auto flower strain or do you think it will have no affect any info is greatly appreciated .

clearcutter

This seasons selections.

This seasons selections.

As of right now, this is what i plan on growing this year.
BC Mango
Deep Warp
Mighty Mite
BC Mango X Mighty Mite
Black Domina X BC Mango
Early Girl X Dutch Treat
Nigerian Nitemare X BC Mango
Cream Sodica X (peak 19 x ak47).

G

Hey slowster, I havent grown the Haley Comet but when researching auto's, I came across an interview with FLYDMn seed co. and the breeder stated HC was an auto. I want to grow it as i was impressed with the autos i grew last year.

After last years expereience, I would advise anyone growing autos to set the plants outside immediately after germination and leave them there. Started OD and left there, they seem to perform great but I believe starting them indoors and then changing the daylight when setting them out would send them immediately into flower, greatly affecting yeild.

Ive been eyeballing Critical Plus fems. Finish date is 3rd week of Sept. That usually means the 15th -20th here at 38.

Ganico

Veteran
silverback- what autos did you run last year? And what kind of yields did you get off em?

G

Brenda's Skunk X Northern Lights and Dutch Treat X Hash Plant. Both were good smokes but BSNL was the much better strain. I got what Im guessing to be 3 1/2 oz off of the auto phenos and almost 8 off of the non auto pheno.

I could get much more than that after growing her once. I think you could get 6 or 7 off of the auto which finished mid july and the other pheno, maybe 10. Good, well balanced high. Impressive.

I only had one pheno of the DTXHP, it yielded better but was prone to mould. Although, finishing in July helps that. Not quite as potent as BSNL.

Last edited:

Dignan

The Soapmaker!
Veteran
silverback said:
Brenda's Skunk X Northern Lights and Dutch Treat X Hash Plant.

Silver, me again. Sorry for stalking you today.
:bashhead:

Those are auto-flowering hybrids? I don't know anything about them. I'm about to buy some Guerrilla Golds for sneaking into my veg garden this year, to supplement the guerrilla grow... but I'm also open to other autos or VERY early hybrids.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Latest posts