What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

RooR HeaD

BuDzZPoWeRs said:
Nice bubbler RooR HeaD and don't let me alone in that roor shop with a credit card!
Yea man thanks a bunch i like that bub alot and the best part about it is its not just a good looking bubbler it hits harder then any headie pipe ive ever hit u would be truely impressed by its performance. and as for that roor shop u have no clue its the best headshop in the whole world no other place can compare to the roor shop ambsterdam i sqare to u that they had at least 40 thousand dollors worth of all GERMAN ROOR PRODUCTS. i bought my first tube ever their i only buy german roors when it comes down to bongs. and the diffuser they make is out of the world, no american company even compares to there diffuser.
But heres a nice shot for you of my Family aka glass colection.

ps
u think the roor shop is cool if u are ever in ambsterdam make sure u go buy some sensi seeds from their shop. any store with this in it is a pure heaven.

Mr. Tony

Veteran
I've used worked diffusers made by the artist "The Goat" that rival de diffusers.

roor head have you ever used an ehle diffuser?

RooR HeaD

Mr. Tony said:
I've used worked diffusers made by the artist "The Goat" that rival de diffusers.

roor head have you ever used an ehle diffuser?
Yea its the same thing but the roor diffuser has 2 extra holes on the bottom which in my opinon and most of my buddys that the roor diffy works alot better even my buddy who own a ehle said he would take my diffuser over his any day of the week. and as for The Goat ive never heard of him but i would like to see a pic if possiable but one thing i do know that their is not one american company that uses as man holes as the German roor diffys use. and i could promise u that im a big glass guy and all my friends are two so ive smoked out of toros ehle illadelphia hurricanes real Jerome bakers none of those new one i dont like the cop off of the new JBDS and then some and every single one of my friends who own these bongs all say that they like my shit better due to the performance they put out. the only tube i would buy besides a german roor is a real original Jerome Baker but u can even buy those anymore unless u know a friend selling his. so pretty much german roors are the way to go.
ps
u ever use a real german with the german diffuser.

P

phr3d0m2gr0

Mr. Tony where did you get that bubbler? I've been looking for one like that forever, but my local shops never have them.

Here's my second "water pipe". The first one broke 6-7 months ago. :badday:

mustardsauce

RooR HeaD said:
Yea its the same thing but the roor diffuser has 2 extra holes on the bottom which in my opinon and most of my buddys that the roor diffy works alot better even my buddy who own a ehle said he would take my diffuser over his any day of the week. and as for The Goat ive never heard of him but i would like to see a pic if possiable but one thing i do know that their is not one american company that uses as man holes as the German roor diffys use. and i could promise u that im a big glass guy and all my friends are two so ive smoked out of toros ehle illadelphia hurricanes real Jerome bakers none of those new one i dont like the cop off of the new JBDS and then some and every single one of my friends who own these bongs all say that they like my shit better due to the performance they put out. the only tube i would buy besides a german roor is a real original Jerome Baker but u can even buy those anymore unless u know a friend selling his. so pretty much german roors are the way to go.
ps
u ever use a real german with the german diffuser.

The goat, mike fro, wood (used to) make kickass diffies. The goat and Wood have both made double diffies, with one set of holes inside another set. I don't have any pics ATM, but if you search the glass forums on TC you'll see their work. I've always had more love for the ehle diffy, never seemed to clog as easily as my roor ones.

And you're rediculous if you would only buy .de roor or jbd. There are so many independent artists that make much sicker tubes for better prices. Sovereignty (sg), fat mike, mnp, the goat, darby (dc tubes) and elevate are just a few.

Here are a couple pics of the wood diffy I mentioned:
Wood001.jpg

Wood003.jpg

Under the clear tip at the bottom is a green tip with a few holes (I think around 12).

Last edited:

RooR HeaD

mustardsauce said:
The goat, mike fro, wood (used to) make kickass diffies. The goat and Wood have both made double diffies, with one set of holes inside another set. I don't have any pics ATM, but if you search the glass forums on TC you'll see their work. I've always had more love for the ehle diffy, never seemed to clog as easily as my roor ones.

And you're rediculous if you would only buy .de roor or jbd. There are so many independent artists that make much sicker tubes for better prices. Sovereignty (sg), fat mike, mnp, the goat, darby (dc tubes) and elevate are just a few.

Here are a couple pics of the wood diffy I mentioned:
Wood001.jpg

Wood003.jpg

Under the clear tip at the bottom is a green tip with a few holes (I think around 12).
Money is not a problem for me i could buy any tube i want but i stick next to my post i would not buy any other tube besides a german roor or a real Jerome Baker. Have u ever even used a German roor if u dont mind me asking because ive heard kids all say the same things you have said but then u ask them if they even ever used a German roor and they say no everytime. im not about headie work on my bongs im not a big fan of that as u can see my roors are nice and simple with 24kt gold gilded ice notches and thats it. thats all i need when i want to have nice work i buy my headie pipes as u can see which have all the work i need.. so overall im happy u could give me a headie bong with nasty work but ill bet u all the money i got its not gonna perform at the level of any german roor. but anyways man i like your diffuser shit is real hot what tube do u put that shit in i didnt see the pic of it.
ps heres some nice pics for u guys.

SweetNightmare

I'd have to say that diffuser is pretty sick... but ima have to agree with the guy above me being a previous JBD owner and have hitting german roors... nothing compares to how either of these bongs hit its indescribable its a smooth destruction...

Mr. Tony

Veteran
SweetNightmare said:
I'd have to say that diffuser is pretty sick... but ima have to agree with the guy above me being a previous JBD owner and have hitting german roors... nothing compares to how either of these bongs hit its indescribable its a smooth destruction...

What other bongs, and I mean good high end not made in sweat shops in india by little kids.

RooR HeaD- I'm diggin that kingpin, sadly i no long own that bud but plan on getting another when I can afford to.

mustardsauce

RooR HeaD said:
Money is not a problem for me i could buy any tube i want but i stick next to my post i would not buy any other tube besides a german roor or a real Jerome Baker. Have u ever even used a German roor if u dont mind me asking because ive heard kids all say the same things you have said but then u ask them if they even ever used a German roor and they say no everytime. im not about headie work on my bongs im not a big fan of that as u can see my roors are nice and simple with 24kt gold gilded ice notches and thats it. thats all i need when i want to have nice work i buy my headie pipes as u can see which have all the work i need.. so overall im happy u could give me a headie bong with nasty work but ill bet u all the money i got its not gonna perform at the level of any german roor. but anyways man i like your diffuser shit is real hot what tube do u put that shit in i didnt see the pic of it.
ps heres some nice pics for u guys.

It's not my diffy, unfortunately. I wish I would've picked it up when I had the chance..

To answer your question, yes, I have hit a .de roor. It hit the same as any other quality bong. While roor's quality is definitely one of the highest for mass production, I do think there are better options. I honestly prefer a toro dome or an sg double over any roor I've smoked from, which is quite a few.
Here are the pics I had posted earlier:
DSCF1115.jpg

DSCF1109.jpg

DSCF1055.jpg
DSCF1031.jpg

mustardsauce said:

mustardsauce said:
figured I'd post a few new pickups..
DSCF1019.jpg

DSCF1020.jpg

DSCF1024.jpg

DSCF1025.jpg

and some milk
DSCF1029.jpg

Last edited:

RooR HeaD

Mr. Tony said:
What other bongs, and I mean good high end not made in sweat shops in india by little kids.

RooR HeaD- I'm diggin that kingpin, sadly i no long own that bud but plan on getting another when I can afford to.
Hey thanks man i apprechiate it i love the King to the Pin but honestly i love my other roor better for some reason, yea the KingPIn will knock u on your ass and make u cough your brains out but my other one is the definition of smooth and the label at the time was the newest label made by the german company that actually was the first roor put in the head shop with that label and i maid a bet with my buddy when i first bought it if he could find another roor with that label ill give him a free slice and he could not find it any where on the internet.and still to this day i havent seen that label on any other roor. but yea man when u get that doe together and buy a new bub u def got to post some nasty pic of it. what u thinki9ng about getting any ideas on blowers or what style u want. i love black and white u should def try and get another black and white pieace.
any who peace brotha man and light one up for me i cant char right now i got a drug test for my doctor coming up. ill tell u the hardest thing int the world is when u have a two ounce staTSH of some of the best weeds ive ever gotten and not smokeing every day. i quit for three weeks out of the month every month but my suboxone doctor does not get down with thc in my system.
peace
Mustard thats word what roor did u hit becuase ill tell u one thing u put either of those weeds in this bong and then youll understand why German RooRs are the KIng of all glass like i said i have friends who own 1000 dollor headie bongs and even they will admitt that roors just hit harder and harder compared to any other company or blower im not just saying this to be a ass whole or cause i own two german roors but if u go any where in ambsterdam or a above average smoke kulture in the US, and ask people whats the best bong or best glass pieace you ever hit youll here ROOR 75% of the time its not just me its half of the world that smokes high end glass.
any ways nice pics man and mr tony is right i think ive seen that glass somewhere.anyways must check out my thread in dried bud and flower pixs and let me know what u think i think youll like everytrhing u see most of the pics are the strains i have in my stash. the tittle is ROOR HEADS NUGS

This shit is gold it has so many tricomes.hahaa

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.