What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CTSV

Nice stuff!

Does anyone have experience with EDIT?

More specifically, with how long customs holds packages?

I got my ash catcher, and pre-cooler. However, my Tube has been in NY since 2/18. Can those things be confiscated?

First and last time, ordering glass.

MASHUP

CTSV

That's a bummer dude. Hopefully they get off their asses and get it on its way.

I doubt it has been confiscated, otherwise you'd receive a handy dandy notice in the mail notifying you of such event. I've had other questionable things get nicked and got the same notice you would get from seeds getting caught under their radar.

C

CTSV

Well it sucks having all the little shit, and nothing to use it on...

It feels like waiting for Christmas or something.

SuperZero

I haven't ordered from EDIT in years, but I remember waiting a month once for some glass. I would order from glass blowers in the USA in the future, or just drive to a nice shop.

chicalyx

FUCK EDIT.

Couple months back, I checked with a worker there to make sure the tube I wanted to order was in stock. Ordered tube and diffuser. Week later, told both items out of stock, expected back on a certain date (which was about 3 wks. from original order date). I let a week go by after the 'certain date', ask for an update, and they tell me it's going to be another three weeks. Offer to cancel my order and refund me, and actually seemed very eager/happy to do so. So I cancel and tell them I'll reorder when the stuff is in stock. They refund me, except $25 less than I originally paid. Ignoring me now, and won't fix it.

Thinking bout having my lawyer give them a ring just to give em a scare. Really pisses me off a business would do something like that, and then just ignore me. Is $25 really that important to a company the size of EDIT?

FUCK them.

C

CTSV

chicalyx>:petting: sucks dude.

Well, the order was sent from EDIT. So it's not their fault. It's just been in NY, sitting in customs. USPS told me big packages take longer. I mean shit, it got there 16 days ago...

You can't make up, how pitiful the Gubment is.

SemperAltus

chicalyx>:petting: sucks dude.

Well, the order was sent from EDIT. So it's not their fault. It's just been in NY, sitting in customs. USPS told me big packages take longer. I mean shit, it got there 16 days ago...

You can't make up, how pitiful the Gubment is.
why did you go off edit. theres mad headshops in NY, like good ones.

but if its new its not illegal. its art /water pipe so it shouldnt be stopped not like seeds

C

CTSV

why did you go off edit. theres mad headshops in NY, like good ones.

but if its new its not illegal. its art /water pipe so it shouldnt be stopped not like seeds

You're assuming I live in NY... I don't, that is just the place it came first from the UK.

It's brand new, I guess it's just taking a long time...

Original

Some nice glass on this thread, heres mine:

lm.jpg
DSC00629.JPG

Freshly cleaned up and sparkling!

I need some advice, I have previously been cleaning with ROOR brand cleaning solution and It's a bit costly. Especially when using large amounts to clean a beaker bottom.

I dug up this today, is this 91% ISO? There inst any information I can see on the label indicating ISO volume (maybe the 'AL00091/2' part)?

Any advice much appreciated.

DSC00624_-_Copy.JPG

RooR HeaD

For the roor cleanin solution fuck that man your wasteing your money all u have to do is go to wegmans and buy 91% iso and house salt like what u would put in a salt skaker for food! its the worst when people say 420 cleaner or organe cronic is better when really its the same thing as iso and salt but it has stronger iso 420 is 70% i use 91% and it works so nice! but yea man im not sayin u think that just letting u know what cleaners r made from! but nice roor man!

yea cts that really sucks man ive never ever had a problem with edit but recently all these problems have been poping up. i know one of the managers from previous orders so i just deal with him directly hes the one that got me my huge discount i got my North London Hippy, pouch and roor jar all for 425.00 american! THE hippy now is more then 500 alone! send me a pm ill give u his email address for future orders! but yea they cant take anything form you i walked right threw customs with my first german roor when i came back from amsterdam! the lady took it out looked at it said your lucky its brand new and go ahead! yea man your jbds r sick thats all i have to say! as for the ziggy diffuser u have to order the ziggy bong thats the only way u can get that diffy! i got one of the ziggy slides only 66 were ever made its sick! as for the jason lee spoon it coast 275 with my discount i would get just got to print a page of their web site and u can get it 2. as for jason work u have to go to certain head shops theirs one in buffalo by me called headin to hertel they have that spoon!

ps
what did u order from edit!

but all glass looks good guys glad to see thsi thread back to normal!

C

CTSV

RooR Head: You probably won't approve, but I ordered a Molino pre cooler, a Gspot reducing ash catcher, and the WS Illusions Mesiah. EDIT sent it out the next day, and I already got my ash catcher and pre-cooler are already in, but my tube has been in customs for 17 days! Buncha lazy fucks.

At the risk of sounding hypocritical, I might have to order one of those Ziggy RooRs, if they ever get back in stock. That is one badass tube!

At the risk of sounding hypocritical, I might have to order one of those Ziggy RooRs, if they ever get back in stock. That is one badass tube!

Yep, a Roor is on the list for me too!!...German of course!!...LOL :D
That sucks about your tube CTSV...Customs needs to get off their arses and ship it on out to you...red tape is a bitch sometimes....ok...well all the time...

Anyway, as mentioned previously in this thread...I ordered up a little gear from BITFREAKGLASS.com... If you are at all interested in "Headies", this a great site w/excellent service and products. Highly recommended indeed!! Thanks again BitFreak!

Here's a couple of shots for you... Mainly D-Wreck gear with a large Hops 14mm inline!...and no, I have no horns...

All safe and sound...
picture.php

Top view...
picture.php

D-Wreck Huge Face slide
picture.php

D-Wreck Skull and Face slide
picture.php

D-Wreck Piratelock
picture.php

D-Wreck LaVey Lock
picture.php

D-Wreck Voodoolock
picture.php

D-Wreck Pentalock
picture.php

Hops Lg. Inline 14mm/D-Wreck slide
picture.php

A big shout out to BitFreak, D-Wreck, and Hops!!!

C

cellardweller

hands down some of the finest I've seen in here!
Thanks 20x over, Midlife, for the pics and for the link!

pack a bowl

hows the hops inline? any splash? i've done my first few inlines recently and its a tricky design to get right compared to the traditional bubs.

You're welcome cellardweller!!!
I was pleased to find it myself...
hows the hops inline? any splash? i've done my first few inlines recently and its a tricky design to get right compared to the traditional bubs.

Haven't tried it yet pack a bowl...I'll give her a run tomorrow!!

Congrats man!!!
Finally huh?...I'll bet you had a big grin on your face once you saw the package!! Looks real nice CTSV!...and when you have the time, I'd enjoy a couple of perc shots up close...you know, glass pRon...

It hits like a champ pack a bowl!!....I fill it up to a little above the diffusser and there is no splashback at all, bowl nor mouthpiece. The best part is watching the smoke swirl around the disk, letting you know to grab the slide for what amounts to the perfect size hit for me... It really hits good!

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.