Click for Medman's Genetics
Thread Closed
 ~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2008, 02:18 PM   #1876
limey

limey has a spectacular aura aboutlimey has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmsterdamnesiA
I just realised that I still hadn't posted my collection so here you go .....

I've just got back from Amsterdam so I will post some new stuff later...
Nice collection... good and clean too, by the looks of it.

Am not really in to bought bongs - see my other posts - but I have seen the fancy brassware & glass bong you have on the lower shelves for sale (for much cash) elsewhere on the web. What's it like to smoke?

limey jest offline  

Old 10-16-2008, 12:38 AM   #1877
RooR HeaD
RooR HeaD

RooR HeaD is just really niceRooR HeaD is just really niceRooR HeaD is just really niceRooR HeaD is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by RooR HeaD
These glass blowers r chargeing more and more now a days that pieace styles p posted is hot but that price is not! I remember back in the day u could buy a pipe like that for 60-70 bucks and that was it! but now its all about the dollor i saw a J Lee spoon not to long ago for 290 and i wouldnt pay more then 80 for it its all about names now adays like nike or rolex! but hey at least the weed prices for bomby arent to bad in the usa! and we could alwasy get good weed! or at least for all of us in the east coast! no medical 75 8th prices and most of the medical shit ive seen or smoked is no different then the bomby i get in Buffalo NY
A nice shot of my Bling Pin before i give mine and the professors outdoor harvest a try out of it!

some roor jugs

ROORS RULE EVERYTHING ELSE DROOLS! lol jk
Hey amsterdamamnessia how u been heres my collection not as manny as u but all i need is my 2 german roors and my dry headie and my bub headie!and im good the only other thing i truely want is a bearclaw!
RooR HeaD jest offline  

Old 10-16-2008, 01:33 AM   #1878
Cannabisaurus

Cannabisaurus is on a distinguished road
Thanks limey, you have some nice pieces yourself. We have a buttload of glass pieces but no bongs sadly. Eventually, I would like to invest in one, but right now I just don't have the cash. I did a couple really simple bongs before and then I kinda felt all gung-ho one day. It then turned in to what I would like to think is my own functional artpiece. I agree though, it definitely needs a good cleaning...I should do that now while I'm thinking about it.
Cannabisaurus jest offline  

Old 10-16-2008, 03:10 AM   #1879
Bababooey
Horse-toothed Jackass

Bababooey has much to be proud ofBababooey has much to be proud ofBababooey has much to be proud ofBababooey has much to be proud ofBababooey has much to be proud ofBababooey has much to be proud ofBababooey has much to be proud ofBababooey has much to be proud ofBababooey has much to be proud of
Quote:
I just realised that I still hadn't posted my collection so here you go .....

I've just got back from Amsterdam so I will post some new stuff later...
So you pretty much just buy everything you see, huh?

VERY, very impressive collection. You have it all: bongs (percs, a/c, hurricane), bowls, bubblers, vapes (cano, whips)... How long did it take you to collect all that?

You should have a contest one day: you and a buddy attempt to take one hit out of each of your implements. Neither of you will probably finish, but it'll be nice to try.
Bababooey jest online  

Old 10-17-2008, 09:01 PM   #1880
AmsterdamnesiA
Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

AmsterdamnesiA is a name known to allAmsterdamnesiA is a name known to allAmsterdamnesiA is a name known to allAmsterdamnesiA is a name known to allAmsterdamnesiA is a name known to allAmsterdamnesiA is a name known to all
Thanks for the cool comments, sorry I didn't answer your questions sooner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by limey
Nice collection... good and clean too, by the looks of it.

Am not really in to bought bongs - see my other posts - but I have seen the fancy brassware & glass bong you have on the lower shelves for sale (for much cash) elsewhere on the web. What's it like to smoke?

It's a pretty cool bong and quite good as an orniment (most people wouldn't know it's a bong) and it hits a bit smoother than most single chamber bongs, in the fat metal part of the downstem there are two diffusers, if you were thinking of buying one I'd advise you to save your money and get a nice glass piece instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bababooey
So you pretty much just buy everything you see, huh?

VERY, very impressive collection. You have it all: bongs (percs, a/c, hurricane), bowls, bubblers, vapes (cano, whips)... How long did it take you to collect all that?

You should have a contest one day: you and a buddy attempt to take one hit out of each of your implements. Neither of you will probably finish, but it'll be nice to try.
I've been collecting smoking toys for about 13 years. I started on metal pipes like the Bud Bomb, Agent Blue and Amazed. When I heard metal pipes were not as healthy as glass I switched, then more recently I found out about vapes.

I've tried smoking out of all of the pipes at once (the bigger bongs from the zong to the standard little sista) it was with some dry sift hash and it was pretty cool but it was a bitch to clean them all after.

I went to the Roor store in Amsterdam a few days ago and bought some new bowls and a reducer for my zumo so I can use an ashctcher with it

The pics are a bit poor (I should spend some money on a decent camera but I'd rather buy glass) the new ones are the last three on the right.

In the Roor store they had a really cool Roor Germany tree perc with an ashcatcher which had a built in crown bowl, worked diffusers and some really nice blue and orange work, the lady said it would sell (if it was for sale) for 3-4000 Euros, I think the lady said it was made for the cannabis cup last year.

This is a bub I bought from Homegrown Fantaseeds, I bought it to smoke out of while I was in Amsterdam.
AmsterdamnesiA jest offline  

Old 10-20-2008, 04:29 AM   #1881
hydrobro34

hydrobro34 is on a distinguished road
amsterdamnesia... thats a sick collection, i am very jealous.... you have it all.. you should try and get a torture chamber tube..TCT pretty sick bongs.. it sends the smoke in like a hurricane type swirl...word.
hydrobro34 jest offline  

Old 10-20-2008, 04:01 PM   #1882
limey

limey has a spectacular aura aboutlimey has a spectacular aura about
Quote:

It's a pretty cool bong and quite good as an orniment (most people wouldn't know it's a bong) and it hits a bit smoother than most single chamber bongs, in the fat metal part of the downstem there are two diffusers, if you were thinking of buying one I'd advise you to save your money and get a nice glass piece instead.
That's the one - thanks for your feedback.

One of few pipes I have bought of late is the "hobohookah" see http://hobohookah.com/

It's pretty cool - though IMO, like all hookahs/narghiles/sheeshas it is better for smoking hash than weed.

Their sales pitch is not quite truthful, as it didn't fit quite a few bottles I have tried with. Nonetheless, it is a good bit of kit, dishwasher friendly and is a happy compromise for people who like 'building their own' / 'clean bottles without the scrubbing' (like me) but who can't be bothered with the tricky drilling/boring/melting holes business (unlike me!). Best of all, it's perfect for using as the workings for a bong made out of a block of ice, as all the mouth/bowl parts are separate from the "bottle".

Can anyone recommend a good manufacturer of good, small, glass pipes (not water pipes or bubblers, just a strightforward "bowl and stem pipe")??

Your thoughts appreciated.
limey jest offline  

Old 10-20-2008, 10:12 PM   #1883
RooR HeaD
RooR HeaD

RooR HeaD is just really niceRooR HeaD is just really niceRooR HeaD is just really niceRooR HeaD is just really nice
Hey Adam how was the RooR shop looking did they have alot of sick shit! and yes that 3 thousand dollor bong u r talking off was made for the glass expo for the cccup last year or the year before! shit is pretty crazt alot of work put into that but im not a fan of the germans messing around with the percs just do to the simple fact that roors are so simple, that why add any extra stuff for me i love them cause they are so simple! But yea did you see anything with gold ice notches that was different cause like you i love the gold!
this was the RooR made for the last cup i was at! and a lux next to it

THis was another entry for the glass expo shit was hot but if i had a blue bong i would kill myself cause i cant see how big my hit is!

I know this is not a bud thread but just had to throw up a pic of this years out door crop done by me and the professor! master kush bout to be put away for a 6 month cure!

Last edited by RooR HeaD; 10-20-2008 at 10:16 PM..
RooR HeaD jest offline  

Old 10-20-2008, 10:41 PM   #1884
Organic Rooster
Cock a doodle doo

Organic Rooster will become famous soon enough
Nice looking pieces everybody!
Organic Rooster jest offline  

Old 10-20-2008, 11:30 PM   #1885
zingablack
livin my way the high way

zingablack is a splendid one to beholdzingablack is a splendid one to beholdzingablack is a splendid one to beholdzingablack is a splendid one to beholdzingablack is a splendid one to beholdzingablack is a splendid one to beholdzingablack is a splendid one to beholdzingablack is a splendid one to behold
there is no way i would pay 3 grand for a bong when i can get a custom blown one made for less than 1 thousand and it will be exactly what i want

"I don't live above the influence of marijuana, I live above the influence of an ignorant society."

zingablack jest offline  

Old 10-21-2008, 03:06 AM   #1886
RooR HeaD
RooR HeaD

Thats why everyone has their own opion Zblack! see i would pay 3gs for a GERMAN ROOR i dont think you understand what a 3 thousand dollor bong made by the germans can come with your talking about real 24kt gold or real Platium, real DIAMONDS and RUBYS and so much more! I do understand thats alot of money but if you got a custom german roor youll have exactly what you want but at the same time it will be the best hitting bong unlike a lot of cust0m bongs made in the USA! overall if u got the money then its alot different outlook i have it so i say this but im lucky to have it and work hard to have it!
RooR HeaD jest offline  

Old 10-21-2008, 03:13 AM   #1887
Styles P
Banned

Styles P has a spectacular aura aboutStyles P has a spectacular aura aboutStyles P has a spectacular aura about
a 3k bong better come with a blowjob.
Styles P jest offline  

Old 10-21-2008, 04:27 AM   #1888
zingablack
livin my way the high way

zingablack is a splendid one to beholdzingablack is a splendid one to beholdzingablack is a splendid one to beholdzingablack is a splendid one to beholdzingablack is a splendid one to beholdzingablack is a splendid one to beholdzingablack is a splendid one to beholdzingablack is a splendid one to behold
yea roorhead if you got it by all means spend it. im more of a pure glass person. i really like the roors but i also like heady pieces A LOT. for some reason i think i have a bubbler fetish no doubt my fav. piece ever. but when it comes to putting diamonds/rubies on glass i dunno not my cup of bhang tea. although id accept any cup of bhang anyday

"I don't live above the influence of marijuana, I live above the influence of an ignorant society."

zingablack jest offline  

Old 10-21-2008, 05:04 AM   #1889
chicalyx

chicalyx will become famous soon enoughchicalyx will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles P
a 3k bong better come with a blowjob.
lol

Or at least a perc. Or a perc that gives blowjobs...

And if I want diamonds n rubies I'll buy some jewelry.
chicalyx jest offline  

Old 10-21-2008, 05:39 AM   #1890
RooR HeaD
RooR HeaD

Quote:
Originally Posted by zingablack
yea roorhead if you got it by all means spend it. im more of a pure glass person. i really like the roors but i also like heady pieces A LOT. for some reason i think i have a bubbler fetish no doubt my fav. piece ever. but when it comes to putting diamonds/rubies on glass i dunno not my cup of bhang tea. although id accept any cup of bhang anyday
Yea i love headies too man i got 2 nasty ones heres some pics see for me haveing a diamond or ruby on a bong is just nasty if i lived in europe i would buy a custom but i cant take the risk to spend 4gs living in america cause i would have a heart attack waiting to see if it made it here spot free! and customs well they are haters i got my Bling pin shipped from europe and belive it or not the only thing that didnt break in that package was the actuall bong everything else was broken my pouch was cut into to see if there were drugs and my diffuser was cracked in half just thrown back in the package after customs checked it! so i just couldnt take the risk overall like i said if you love weed enough and you got the money then its a different outlook but overall everyone has their own style ya know!
heres my heady pics for you zinga!!

RooR HeaD jest offline  

Thread Closed