What's new

2x Purple Haze, 2x White Widow, Durban Poison

M

Makaveli

Setup
600w Lamp with cooltube + ufo + filter
Wardrobe, 200x100x55 (HxWxD)
Growing on soil, 11litre pots.
Bio Bizz nutrients, bloom, grow, top max and final solution.
Heat goes from 22 to 25 degreeses. At night its around 18 degrees.
Humidity is 50-60% all the time.
--------------------------------------------------

Sensi Seed feminized beans, 2x Purple haze and 2x White Widow.
One Durban Poison clone.

Purple haze seemed alot like indica based pheno but after it went to flowering stage, it starts to show common marks of haze. Really dark leaves, stretches at flowering (20cm / night is record so far). But anyway, I'm not waiting anything like Haze or w/e, it's what it's.

"The feminised Purple Haze line from White Label is a powerful Haze hybrid backed up with Afghani genes." Says Sensi Seeds.

Flowering started around 1 week ago. 12/12 started 24days ago. I will update this thread when there is something to show.

White Widow

Purple Haze

Durban Poison

Whole Family

Last edited:
P

perakko

looks like you have a nice harvest ahead, makaveli!
something for the spring and summer huh?

big bushy plants, looks like durban is having some problems though.. did you already find out what's wrong?

hope everything goes smoothly for the rest of the grow!

M

Makaveli

perakko said:
looks like you have a nice harvest ahead, makaveli!
something for the spring and summer huh?

big bushy plants, looks like durban is having some problems though.. did you already find out what's wrong?

hope everything goes smoothly for the rest of the grow!

Dunno exactly what you mean. But what I've figured, the mom of this clone is / was a freak. When I got the clone, it was in rly bad shape and it grows kinda weird leaves. Tho I've seen other durbans also with weird leaves. Other thing is, the seeds are from shitstreetbud. But anyway this clone is in good hands and has nice place to grow so.

This is how it looked when I got it.

Around 1 week after, starts to show signs of living.

Last edited:
P

perakko

it looked like there's some yellowing or more pale shade of green in some of the growtips... anyhoo, i'm sure she's in good hands!

M

Makaveli

perakko said:
it looked like there's some yellowing or more pale shade of green in some of the growtips... anyhoo, i'm sure she's in good hands!

Hehehe thx m8. Yea I dunno is it the HPS or what, which makes the leaves looking like yellow. They are all light green or rly dark green. Camera also has flash on + HPS coming from the back, I think it distorts the colors in the picture.

But anyhow, I'll keep you updated. :smoke:

PS. Yea something for the summer.

M

Makaveli

Updating. Two weeks of first flowers, kinda big buds all ready.

White Widow

Purple Haze

Durban Poison (Starting to yellowish a little bit)

All

cmoney_bags

That durban looks like its the haze.Looks like you should give it a full dose of grow to green it up.Very nice though.

M

Makaveli

cmoney_bags said:
That durban looks like its the haze.Looks like you should give it a full dose of grow to green it up.Very nice though.

Yea I've been wondering today that what is going on, is it just dry (10 centimeters away from HPS, but the HPS is really cool, not even warm) so I doubt that, but it's kinda weird cause only the "biggest" top is close to the HPS and it's the only top which is yellow. So my conclusion was today earlier that I will try to give some grow nutrients to the plants and scrop the DP again so it's not so close to the lamp.

And yea I've been wondering that is that even Durban, it looks so much like haze and a friend who gave me the clone, his "durban" is all ready been flowering for 8 weeks and not even close to the end. Though it looks like Durban aswell...

Well time will tell.

Last edited:
G

grapepunched

doesn't look like the durban i've seen, maybe tho? probably a haze with that flowering period (not NEAR done at 8 wks?)

-gp

M

Makaveli

grapepunched said:
doesn't look like the durban i've seen, maybe tho? probably a haze with that flowering period (not NEAR done at 8 wks?)

-gp

Well yea, dunno. It can be the pheno as well which is slow.

Here is image from someones Durban Poison, looks exactly like mine before I scropped my main top. Leaves look also exactly like mine.

-Makaveli

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
What is wrong with your poison is salt build up :chin: and the defiencys because of that....

It would be quite sure bet in this case, lot of sativas react the same!

You need to use 3 * your container size of ph stabilized water to flush it properly! After you do the flush you should start with small nutrient doses, so the plant doesnt be affected with multiple stresses....

I hope this helped you a little...

And btw, many sativas dont like to be right under the bulb, but they very often prefer to be in corners / little distance from the bulb to fill up! Otherwise you will harvest many, many foxtails!!!

Which companys Durban you are running btw? Looks quite authentic :yes:

M

Makaveli

Herbalistic said:
What is wrong with your poison is salt build up :chin: and the defiencys because of that....

It would be quite sure bet in this case, lot of sativas react the same!

You need to use 3 * your container size of ph stabilized water to flush it properly! After you do the flush you should start with small nutrient doses, so the plant doesnt be affected with multiple stresses....

I hope this helped you a little...

And btw, many sativas dont like to be right under the bulb, but they very often prefer to be in corners / little distance from the bulb to fill up! Otherwise you will harvest many, many foxtails!!!

Which companys Durban you are running btw? Looks quite authentic :yes:

Crap, I've been thinking about the flushing but I prefered to give nitrogen. Well, it's not too late either so, I can flush it like friday or so.. I will keep you guys updated! :wave:

To be honest with you, I'm not sure is it even durban or what it is, my own conclusion is durban. It is from street bud, which was dark (like durban is) and not so potent (like durban, it is not so potent like ex. Kali Mist). It grows exactly like Durban's do, it has same kind of smell when growing and when it's dry. And also it's kinda common that dealers would sell Durban, bec. it has shorter flowering then other sativas. Also what I've heard, it is Durban. But basically my knownledge is only my own conclusions and rumours.

Last edited:
M

Makaveli

Situation

Situation

Ok, I took some pictures. I gave nitrogen yesterday and it seems they didn't like it. So I flushed em like 10minutes ago. Also I needed to scrop down Durban's biggest top because it's too close to the lamp. White Widows look almost perfect. Purple Hazes look almost perfect, other one is doing great no problems there, but others main top started to yellowish after nitrogen and also some of the buds "Like 2" started to brownish from the leaves, so I decided to flush today. But anyway situation is ok, no problems, I think they are ok again after like 2 days or so.

Anyway the pictures:

Poison

Purple Hazes
The brownish thing I was talking about, I think its burning from the nutrients I gave yesterday, thought It's really weird because the dose was really small.

White Widows :joint:

Last edited:

ixnay007

"I can't remember the last time I had a blackout"
Veteran
Man, those purple hazes look nothing like the ones I grew.. but then again, I didn't get mine from sensi :)

M

Makaveli

ixnay007 said:
Man, those purple hazes look nothing like the ones I grew.. but then again, I didn't get mine from sensi :)

Yea, they don't, I said it @ beginning that they do not look like haze at all but I bet they are strong. They look like afghan. Sensi Seeds purple haze is Original Haze/Afghan. So I think mine is more Indica based. But anyway they look good and that's what I want. :joint:

Btw, where did you get yours from. :rolleyes: