Useful Idiot

Veteran
White Lotus f2 taken a lil early cuz I like the high

White Lotus f2 taken a lil early cuz I like the high

Deleted pic

Last edited:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I straight up say not photo shop done.Throwing a couple a natural pics up that I took that look suspect.

picture.php
picture.php

Useful Idiot

Veteran
how about the original pic before photoshop? looks good

I have no need to photoshop......I am just old and trying to learn how to use my new camera. Not sure what you mean...I have the camera set on auto...I will post a picture of White Lotus f1 that I let go longer. I just take pics ...I do not send them to a shop.My favorite f1 pheno is pictured below. Is it frosty?? I think so...are my picture taking skills amazing?? Probably not.LOL But who cares...that is not why I am here. But I will say this...I wish you were here so I could pack you up a bong of this stuff.....I think you would REALLY like it.

Last edited:

Useful Idiot

Veteran
This one was not sent to a shop as well..it is more colorful than the other.I dunno

This one was not sent to a shop as well..it is more colorful than the other.I dunno

picture.php

Kalyx

how about the original pic before photoshop? looks good

Doesn't look like any photoshop to me, looks like some dank nugs of frosted deliciousness. In fact, all those pictures look dank to me, wouldn't mind throwing those in my nug jug.:tiphat:

Jars is open whenever your ready Useful and Ph.......:biggrin:

Twisted pleasur

Veteran
UseFul great job in my book "Im no picture taker neither" <says in his Duke voice> I just take my cell phone focus in take a deep breath (like a Sniper lookin down the Barrel at BinLaudin and shoot and pray for the best...HEHE...If you get the idea I did my job. Beautiful bud like that cant be justified in a pic anyway. Its got be seen in person to really show its true color in my book. There are some really good pics in here and some not so good but I like them all Im no Hater. Enjoy man!!

Last edited:

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
it looked like photoshop to me too. must be the filter on the camera. black&white looking photo with orange pistils on it made me think photoshop. maybe just orange filter with b&w mode? my camera's not that fancy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts